Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How can I delete pond sections?

JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
I can't figure this out, can only delete the whole pond which puts me off making another. Is it possible?

Comments

• JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    Does nobody have any insight on this? To be clear I mean fountain sections not the park pond.
  • AsanteAsante Posts: 1,812 Member
    edited September 2014
    The thing is, I'm trying to visualise your problem for the second time now, but I'm finding that difficult. Could you maybe post some screenshots? (So I could try to recreate your issue as close to yours as possible ;))
    Well, how do you delete a block of fountain ? The best work around I can find is shorten the water with the room tool then put water back where I want it. Like foundations but I cant place a wall room to delete the floor if you see?
    I'm experimenting with it right now as well, and yeah, that's an issue. All you can do is shorten and make another one. Why can't we split the "pool-room"?
    edited September 2014
    Yes :) I did an ornate pool (sorry, bad word) in my PoP build that I needed to alter for space and deleted it all in the end as it was too much work to start over. Because it was all 1 wide so couldn't shorten.
    JBEAR1 wrote: »
    Yes :) I did an ornate pool (sorry, bad word) in my PoP build that I needed to alter for space and deleted it all in the end as it was too much work to start over. Because it was all 1 wide so couldn't shorten.
    Awww :(
    I hate it when things like that happen.
    With all that "flexibility" their system's quite "choking" at some points...