Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SDW - Worlds, Aquarium and Amsterdam :)

Comments

• Options
    agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    edited June 2015
    Master Dels. One day I challenged you to do something modern... And you did it. I still haven't done my more classic work. But even though your modern gallery was fabulous, you better stay with what you do the best! Your medieval creations are amazing! You can perfectly restore the climate of those days! Great job! <3
    Post edited by agusiamal on
  • Options
    Yvonne2772Yvonne2772 Posts: 174 Member
    Dels, you are master :) Your medieval houses are wonderful !!! Excellent job !!!
    j456ume9wx4u.jpg[img][/img]
  • Options
    DelsDels Posts: 289 Member
    @rosemow - Thank you immensely! There a long time use code moo, It gives you more opportunities :)<3
    @kreatora - Thank you very much ! Middle Ages greatly inspires me.I hope that the others not find it too boring :)<3
    @agusiamal - Thanks a lot! Certainly, the best comes out this is what makes the greatest pleasure :)<3
    @Yvonne2772 - Thank you. I'm really pleased ! <3

I present to you a building developed jointly with via2382

White Tower (medieval alchemist tower)

Tower conceals a utility room, religious, kitchen and a mysterious labyrinth and secret laboratory alchemist.
    The building has a unique set of images (The original version of the blog)

*Recommended extension: Get to Work
    *No CC

DOWNLOAD( in the gallery,without paintings)
    DOWNLOAD(version with unique pictures-no CC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiQAh1sEx5s

17.05.2015_13-57.png

17.05.2015_15-52.png

17.05.2015_15-06-3.png

17.05.2015_13-51.png

17.05.2015_15-20.png

17.05.2015_15-24.png

17.05.2015_15-39.png

17.05.2015_14-01.png

17.05.2015_15-41.png

17.05.2015_15-40-2.png

17.05.2015_15-47.png

17.05.2015_15-44-2.png

17.05.2015_15-51-2.png

17.05.2015_14-56.png

17.05.2015_18-31.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    White Tower is a very nice build! :) The exterior design of the building is very nice! The tower roofing and the layout of the build looks very great! It looks nice how you have the moat around the edges of the lot. The flowers in the outdoors areas look so very pretty! It was very nice watching the video of the build. Very nice statue and water fountain features! It is nice that you have placed flowers around the tombstones in the graveyard area. Very nice bedroom! It looks nice the type of bed that you have used there. The study room area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the bookcases against the walls. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table reading a book. The paintings on the wall add a nice look to the area. The chequered flooring pattern looks great! The dining room looks so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the room! It looks very nice how you have placed the dining tables in a row in the room, and the fruit bowls, tea sets and teapots on the tables in the room look very nice! The fruit pictures, hanging pans and pots, mounted fish and cutlery look great on the dining room walls! The texture of the interior walls through the build suit well the type of home. Very nice firepit area! . Sims will enjoy standing near the fire and warming up. The skeletons look scary in the build! It looks very nice how you have placed the many potions on the shelves in the secret laboratory room! They look great! Sims will also enjoy doing woodwork on the woodcrafting table there. Nice study desk nook in the room. The firepit alcove with the stone textured walls looks very nice!
    The build is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Alicja1957Alicja1957 Posts: 31 Member
    Dels, you are master of medieval buildings - generally - historical styles is your specialty.
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fantastic showcase with awesome builds showing great creativity. White Tower is a superior build with spectacular architecture and perfectly themed interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Very gorgeous medieval builds! :smiley:
    Each of them are beautifully done with perfect furnishing choices and beautiful exterior! I especially like your Medieval Windmill, very creative sails! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Your medieval builds are so impressive! :D It looks so authentic! Both from outside and inside! Love the windmill! Pure genius how you have created that! Love the tower! Got so much of character and charm! The medieval house is adorable! I love the way you have decorated inside. Will be adding all of them to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • Options
    Just perfect !!! Great idea and execution. BRAVO :)
  • Options
    XLiveleXXLiveleX Posts: 103 Member
    very nice buildings. I like the white tower <3
    vznoomeo24.jpg
    Origin ID: Livele
    My showcase
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Wow Dels! Your Medieval builds are all true works of art. The monastery and White Tower are Stunning and authentic. The windmill and lovely homes are so very beautifully done. The landscaping with each, is truly divine. :)
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for my youth elixir ;) Another great and creative build! Love it! <3
  • Options
    @agusiamal , @WrathofCath , @XLiveleX , @Yvonne2772 , @yanti68 , @RyeCris16 , @masajo @Alicja1957 , @ <3
    I thank you immensely!
    Your feedback and comments are a great motivation for me to continue to create! <3

Today I will present both new villa and its inhabitants.
    The building may also function as the hotel.

DOWNLOAD Hotel Villa
    DOWNLOAD Sims

anigif.gif

23.06.2015_15-25-8.png

23.06.2015_18-01.png

23.06.2015_12-48.png

23.06.2015_12-48-3.png

23.06.2015_12-46.png

23.06.2015_12-42.png

23.06.2015_12-53.png

23.06.2015_12-53-2.png

23.06.2015_12-39-2.png

anigif.gif

23.06.2015_12-47-2.png

unsr3k9npriu.png

bq5biuol8is9.png

0qjuabuivej4.png

23.06.2015_15-12.png

23.06.2015_12-40.png

23.06.2015_12-26.png

• Options
    Hotel Villa is very nice! :) The exterior design of the home and the roofing is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build! Very nice outdoors areas! The water fountains features is very pretty! Nice outdoors campfire sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting outdoors around the fire , chatting and enjoying the nice setting and surroundings! The flowers look very nice how you have placed them around the edges of the pool! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The orange colour of the foyer walls looks very nice. The pictures on the walls are very nice for sims to enjoy looking at when going out of or coming in to the home. It looks very nice how you have used the spandrels in the entrance area to the living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the yellow sofa in front of the fire, watching TV. The candles and flowers look nice on the fireplace ledge. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The brown wooden wall paneling in one of the double bedrooms looks very nice. The mountain bedhead picture and the yellow flowers picture on the side wall are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The wall and floor patterning in the kitchen is nice. It looks nice how you have placed the kitchen windows, for sims to enjoy sunlight coming in through the windows whilst cooking their meals. The pink and the yellow colour schemes of the kids bedrooms are very nice! The items on the wall shelves and the books on the bedside table in the pink bedroom are nice home items there. The heart teddy looks cute in the yellow bedroom! Child sims will have fun playing outdoors on the monkey bars.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    What a gorgeous hotel! :D I wouldn't mind visiting there! LOL! :D Love the architecture! Great roof work! Inside, I love the way you have decorated. Especially the two double bedrooms looks lovely! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • Options
    Classical and traditional shape, lovely landscaping and great, very modern and so energetic interiors with lovely colours! Another great building, Master Dels :)<3
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Hotel Villa is a fabulous build with fantastic roof structure. Great internal layout with gorgeous decoration and furnishings :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Hotel Villa this combination of classic build and modern interior. Stunning house :)
    Great like always !!!
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Great to see the pictures of your wonderful build Hotel Villa. :) Folly
  • Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    I really like the eclectic charm of your Hotel Villa! The landscaping is really great with the pond. Nice work on the interior as well, its very cozy and welcoming! :smile:
  • Options
    ShadeTheMustangShadeTheMustang Posts: 36 Member
    This is wonderful! I wish I was this good at this aspect of the Sims games.
    "The horse. Here is nobility without conceit, friendship without envy, beauty without vanity. A willing servant, yet never a slave."
    ~Ronald Duncan

tumblr_n4tuosT4Ha1rogcvyo1_500.gif
  • Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    Great architecture :) Especially I like the shape of the building and masterful roofs. The small lake surrounded by flowers it is nice touch also.
    In addition, I liked your way of the work presentation :)
    (Hugs and thanks for your so kind comment on my work on the other side of the Ocean ♥)
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    @kreatora - Big hugs and thanx !!! <3
    @ShadeTheMustang - Thank You ! <3
    @SpecterCody - Very nice to read those words. Hugs ! <3
    @follyfoot - Big Thanks !! <3
    @Yvonne2772 - Thank you very much <3
    @masajo - Thank you ! The building was modeled on the villas in my area. <3
    @agusiamal - Your works also I like very much. I thank you immensely <3
    @yanti68 - Thanks !I love your work,I am ver nice <3
    @rosemow - Thank you very much Rose ! <3

I'm sorry that no, I presented my recent work up to date.I'll try to catch up and by the way.I thank you for your visit in the gallery and on the forum!

Paulburg Castle
    The medieval castle adapted as an apartment

DOWNLOAD / INFO

07.07.2015_23-24.png

07.07.2015_23-23.png

07.07.2015_23-44.png

07.07.2015_23-34.png

07.07.2015_23-57-2.png

07.07.2015_23-27.png

07.07.2015_23-41.png

07.07.2015_23-34-2.png

08.07.2015_00-03.png

07.07.2015_22-53-2.png

07.07.2015_23-21.png
  • Options
    Paulburg Castle is very grand! :) The exterior design of the building and the layout of the builds looks so very nice! Very nice roofing and towers! The windows look very nice how you have placed them in the build. The water around the edges of the building looks very nice! Very nice pathway with the arches balcony. Sims will enjoy looking through the arches at the pretty flowers and water feature that are in the courtyard. The water fountain pond feature is so very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat benches there enjoying the nice sight of the fountains, and the pretty flowers creates a calming setting when sitting there. Very nice master bedroom! The brown wall paneling gives a very nice richness feel to the room. The green colour of bed and window curtains looks nice with the brown walls. The dining room is very nice! It looks very nice how there is a long dining table and that there are many seats either sides of the table. Sims will enjoy eating meals together at the table. The fruit bowls look very nice on the table. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar after their meals.
    The castle home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    CayreesCayrees Posts: 147 Member
    hello dear friend :)<3
    beautiful castle! i admire it, like other ur creations :) perfect and very detailed with shape, landscaping and so charming at night, especially last screen :) have a nice weekend :)<3