Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• TheStarHermitTheStarHermit Posts: 280 Member
    I love looking through this thread, so much great stuff going on in everyone's game. After recently installing Seasons, my first Thunderstorm in Newcrest:
    ZoMNhJc.jpg
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please." - Mark Twain
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    To those who were asking for it: I just uploaded the latest version of this lot to the gallery. It's called Kalani-Kauffmann farm 3.
    RCReDGI.png
    gmPzU25.png
    36WNJ7g.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    Decide to play with mccc again and this is the first thing it does never thought about these pairings.

Oh if it's hard to see Sergio Romeo and Catarina Lynx, Katrina Caliente and Vivian Lewis, then Ulrike Faust and Dennis Kim.
    45164077592_cfd6a5bd96_b.jpg
    44303228745_0fef73eda3_b.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Gnome dude and Dylan are gonna have a wrestling match tonight but they still didn't get to catch him. LOL.

[pics snipped]

Oh, and he tried to teleport away... XD He's a little scaredy cat, isn't he?
    rAx4hg9.jpg

"Yeah, I'll get you one day. You're not the only one who can teleport."

Giant teleporting gnomes - only in the Sims :mrgreen:

Giant teleporting Raccoon eatin' gnomes* :D
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I have it set so sims only marry others their age.
    @Simtown15 stuff like this amuses me so I let it be a free for all but in the all the times I've used it those never happened, I like those first couples after install group :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited October 2018
    One of my current families had twins daughters a while ago and they just recently aged up into teenagers. They were cute as kids, but I was not expecting them to be this pretty as teenagers:

44367977375_27900b1936_z.jpg

They're identical, so I won't post a picture of both of them, but I think they are the best looking sims I have ever had in my game. I've already saved them to my gallery so that I can use them when Get Famous comes out and make them both celebrities. I'm also looking forward to seeing what their brother looks like when he becomes a teenager.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    I really hope the boys can find Sam faster... :D If he's even alive anymore. LOL.

Now... if only Imgur can even load these pics faster.... Anytime now, Imgur... :D

"Gah!!! Grandpa Dylan! Sam is so dead. How are we gonna fight against a teleporting giant gnome to rescue him?!"
    vVnIrU0.jpg

"Ah, you must not know this awesome thing about me! I can teleport too!"
    TcBNAsM.jpg

"Oh, wow! Really?!" "Wow! Grandpa Dylan is actually legit cool!"
    o6560pr.jpg

"Yes! And I know how to catch him."
    1acIJ9v.jpg

"Hmm, okay how?"
    nC4J3X3.jpg

"We're gonna make Cole our bait. The gnome might come and kidnap him. And then we attack."
    IyJ4FTp.jpg

"Oh... ha ha ha, great plan."
    sNglYKj.jpg

"RIP me."
    8AEVAFQ.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    @DeKay The last two pics :joy: Oh and my imgur is slower than a snail, too :D
  • LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    @floridameerkat wow they're gorgeous. I happen to have 2 sets of identical male twins. Care to share your id so I can get the girls of the gallery for them?
    MissSassy wrote: »
    DeKay The last two pics :joy: Oh and my imgur is slower than a snail, too :D

Gotta love the dramatic zoom in's. :D Yeah, it's slow on Firefox but works like normal on Chrome.
    832XG3D.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    MissSassy wrote: »
    DeKay The last two pics :joy: Oh and my imgur is slower than a snail, too :D

Gotta love the dramatic zoom in's. :D Yeah, it's slow on Firefox but works like normal on Chrome.

I only use Chrome and it loaded real fast last time. :D
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Hey, heavily pregnant lady, that's really not very hygienic :s But ten out of ten for your high-kicking skills...
    zbSDdO3.png

And I like how pleased she looks with herself in this one, all snuggly bundled up and sipping on her hot cocoa :)
    1bGgR8b.png
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @DeKay I use Postimage to upload photos. Its speed depends on the number of photos uploaded.
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    DeKay I use Postimage to upload photos. Its speed depends on the number of photos uploaded.

I see. Usually Imgur doesn't have this problem. Maybe their server is having some problems or something.
    832XG3D.gif
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited October 2018
    @LadyLana1 my Origin ID is floridameerkat. As I'm sure you can see from the picture, they do have some custom content on them, but it's only their hair and one of their traits. If you'd like, I can upload a non CC version of them as well, if you'd like. If possible, I'd love to see how things turn out with them.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Yn1GyqL.jpg

Body is 5 characters too short.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
    Just these pics I've already used but really like.
    31342035898_47fc22192e_b.jpg44561012224_9875f62347_b.jpg
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    44576476784_d3fefc81a3_z.jpg
    Dahye on her way to pick up the mail.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    My Captain America and Black Widow sims. I've had them since I first bought the game and have been keeping them young with the youth potion but I finally decided to let them start aging so Natasha's an old lady now.
    wedding-kissng.png

Making it official.
    redwedding.png

Some guests have figured out the "sit for the ceremony" deal, others not so much. But it's better than it used to be where nobody sat down.
    the-kiss.png
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Ha! I FINALLY managed to capture a lightning strike! Only been trying for four months... :#
    0Tr8ppg.png
  • Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    Ha! I FINALLY managed to capture a lightning strike! Only been trying for four months... :#
    0Tr8ppg.png

Woah that's amazing. Looks like something out of a movie
    edited October 2018
    Already used this pic but, as he literally walks out of her life I'll find out if after my crazy baby mama gets child support if aging up her kids and moving them out would prevent her from paying herself...lol ah sims. Also..this is not my crazy babymama sim she just really doesn't do long-term relationships.
    44596194354_9b656dce9e_b.jpg
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    edited October 2018
    Happiest-looking doggie you ever did see?

3WP8NwU.png

DAdlXKG.png

2XZqIMp.png

LCiNq5F.png

qRcXU1a.png

I think so. :smiley:

Post edited by HowGreatThouArt on
    aSE16f8.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights