Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Don't you dare! This is my toast! :#

P3o7qw3.jpg

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited August 2018
    This is definitely my favourite screenshot. It happens to be a very accurate recreation of the iconic "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" TV show scene from the episode "Restless". :D
    d1db23e53c61.png
  • llane83llane83 Posts: 34 Member
    @Koteyka said:
    > This is definitely my favourite screenshot. It happens to be a very accurate recreation of the iconic "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" TV show scene from the episode "Restless". :D

That's such an awesome picture. I'm so glad they swings finally.
    > @kittymeow said:
    > New sim I made!

I'm loving that hair. Awesome!
    Here are some of my favorite pictures from my games.

These two are the third generation of a family I created. They're twins.
    24np2k4.png

I love this couple. They passed each other and checked each other out (without my prompting). Six kids later, they're still together.
    muwhtd.png

These are the grandparents of the twins above.
    2i7le39.png

I just think this is a sweet picture. They're both elderly now. They had four boys and one girl.
    xoe9gh.png
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Some more random ones:

A sunny autumn day:
    UD2YC6t.png
    hR4ZUPR.png

Part of a garden:
    YVnpsSL.png

Also Dennis Kim keeps appearing outside my sim's house:
    YJlgiWk.png
    nT0fO1x.png
    mlxxQNs.png

A smartly-dressed elder......
    4gOpUQ9.png

....... who appears to be being followed by a not-so-smartly-dressed Landgraab:
    bZbwjdp.png

Willow Creek nighttime shots (and an upside down butterfly):
    g3j6KI6.png
    rXz7bQb.png
    kNDJWOK.png
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Skeletons are doing weird stuff in my game! :D

skellywags.jpg
    fashionableskellys2.jpg
    fashionableskellys3.jpg
    fashionableskellys.jpg
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    A spot of sunset fishing with the ducks and their ducklings
    mVsV8Lh.png

I love the lighting in this one
    D5OOeqY.png
  • TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Haven't actually made time to sit down and play due to numerous tasks offline but I have been making effort between break times to get a fresh save going. :s I really grew fond of The Urbz again (the Foundry district to be precise) and wanted to bring Bella Ciao to San Myshuno. This is pretty much her first experience in a new city.

aa27e264e2.png
    b54257e15c.png
    1aa403bf38.png
    3eaf48323f.png
    9b56818008.png
    // take me back to 2018.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    LOL. While my sim was at work, some neighbour came to dump her trash in the bin, which woke up Luke - my territorial cat - who promptly decided to go & attack her. :joy: I love what these animals are up to sometimes when they're home alone :D
    HOM3Pgc.png
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    This pic turned out great on its own. Immortal dynasty from current save: grandma Freya, uncle Bodin, his cat Hilda and Talula. Love seasons.

8FQHGjN.jpg
  • RubyDooRubyDoo Posts: 153 Member
    O6hEKY4.png

Uq9zdTR.png

Hands down the prettiest sim I've ever created :love:
    Another one .. I love this one for a very specific reason though :D

See, the sim in the picture (Timothy) has two daughters. This is his youngest's bday party, Charlie (she just aged from toddler to child & her sister Audrey will age from child to teen in about 2 weeks).

Well, ever since the birth of his first daughter, Timothy has been writing books about major incidents in Audrey'slife (her birth & early life, her parents' wedding which happened after she was born & the last one, about the birth of her baby sister). He's a writer and these book are the only ones he self-publishes. They're fantasy stories.

Well anyway, on the occasion of Charlie's bday, he decided to gift her the book that is about her, titled "Audrey's Sister" (in the story, Princess Audrey hears about having a sister in a far away land & so her Prince - from the first books - sails with Audrey through the stormy seas to help her find & save this sister).

So yes idk I thought it was a really cute idea for Timothy to gift Charlie the book about herself :)

xJ5SUh1.png

• SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Another one .. I love this one for a very specific reason though :D

See, the sim in the picture (Timothy) has two daughters. This is his youngest's bday party, Charlie (she just aged from toddler to child & her sister Audrey will age from child to teen in about 2 weeks).

Well, ever since the birth of his first daughter, Timothy has been writing books about major incidents in Audrey'slife (her birth & early life, her parents' wedding which happened after she was born & the last one, about the birth of her baby sister). He's a writer and these book are the only ones he self-publishes. They're fantasy stories.

Well anyway, on the occasion of Charlie's bday, he decided to gift her the book that is about her, titled "Audrey's Sister" (in the story, Princess Audrey hears about having a sister in a far away land & so her Prince - from the first books - sails with Audrey through the stormy seas to help her find & save this sister).

So yes idk I thought it was a really cute idea for Timothy to gift Charlie the book about herself :)

xJ5SUh1.png

Love your story, what a nice and personal gift!

And also likes how well the shape of the lamps matches the shape of his hair :smiley:
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
    Hahaha it does doesn't it :D Wasn't intended though. @Simmerville
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

Decided to start a new save. These are two Sims that I made with the CAS demo but have never played until now. I'm excited because I tend to get in the rut of playing the same Sims all the time so I'm glad I was able to break away from that. At least for a bit anyway. Most likely my favorite Sims will make appearances somewhere down the line :)

McKenna Reed and Marcus Kingston. They are remakes of two of my favorite Sims 2 Sims.

Here are their Sims 2 selves

gHqrpAE.pngn47tGN1.png

And their Sims 4 selves. Not perfect, but I'm happy with how they look.

YdUI4tq.png

ZGEOg4X.png

qmeARzb.png

KUBphW6.png

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
    Cousins enjoying a night out at the bar.
    fk00ar.png

One of my favorite couples. They are high school sweethearts. Here they are as teens.
    2jdrjna.png

Their wedding
    245g1ol.png

Family
    akwj8m.png

Their dog
    v7ayie.png

Their oldest son
    2mrwtgo.png

Two of their daughters
    34doaqw.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Makeover for Paolo Rocca.

Before

Why? Well, the socks for starters. lol And the hair, which is ok but I've had enough.

30276276958_3ef74d53ff_h.jpg

After

29205694867_5ff5221525_h.jpg
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Trowicia wrote: »
    Haven't actually made time to sit down and play due to numerous tasks offline but I have been making effort between break times to get a fresh save going. :s I really grew fond of The Urbz again (the Foundry district to be precise) and wanted to bring Bella Ciao to San Myshuno. This is pretty much her first experience in a new city.

I used to love The Urbz - your recreation of Bella Ciao is spot on.
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I'm currently working on an animation pack and was testing it ingame. Then I just witnessed a nice moment :blush:43259299915_2ce33b10f9_o.png

Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,643 Member
    edited August 2018
    Meadow walks on water! :o
    2ptqvz6.jpg
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Spring with Joe and Emma:

IRp6yj0.png

Enjoying the rain:
    0VmsRyu.png

The front of their house at night:
    DZw1Fga.png

Walking Milly:
    5TFSjbW.png

Their kitchen:
    NliHocd.png
    Gallery ID: babysquare
    This is one of my favorite Sim families. The woman is part of the third generation of a family I created. She came out so pretty. She has passed on her looks to her daughters while her sons look like their dad. I downloaded their dad/her husband.

One of my prettiest sims born in game
    20zboys.png

Her husband
    2ak9yc9.png

Their oldest daughter
    ofocxe.png

Their daughter
    24z8v8w.png

Their oldest son
    22zw9x.jpg

Their son
    2zptfh4.png