Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member

In my alphabet legacy the parents of the first kid in the legacy, Anberlin, her parents are now elders and are with their great grand kids who are twins, Chloe and Claude and I love this. Took them over before they passed because i wanted an adorable photo of the great grand kids meeting their great grandparents
    so70cm.png
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    A fire started as soon as Lilith began drying the clothes. With everyone panicking she took the opportunity to simply walk away. “Nope. Not today.” :lol:
    EEfKmmtl.png
    Jewel grew up a few days later and looks a lot like Lilith ^.^
    EP5Bhxpl.png

Darian was called to the councillor’s office after refusing to remove his bear costume. “Don’t try to control me! This is who I am!”
    e2HKp5Ll.png

Luckily, he grew out of the phase by the time he was a teen
    ynaceXll.png

Jewel wanted a pet and so her dad bought her a rat. She immediately fell in love with Peter Pettigrew
    KKvUWQwl.png

Getting some voidcritter training in before school (Darian gave her his collection)
    IiRlJBkl.png

It seemed Lilith had a reason to be worried as Candy came bearing some news that Lucian was the father of twins: Wade and JoAnne
    A4y2t1Vl.png

After some arguing Lilith allowed the surprise family to move into the basement and the two grew into children
    nsFtOs3l.png
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member

So... this is a pretty old picture, but I count it among my favorites of all sims 4 time. This is Endymion Stratus before he left for work on the left, and when he came home from work after being promoted in the Tech-Guru career and selecting the Gamer branch on the right.
    xDhOuL1.jpg
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    A fire started as soon as Lilith began drying the clothes. With everyone panicking she took the opportunity to simply walk away. “Nope. Not today.” :lol:
    EEfKmmtl.png
    EP5Bhxpl.png

Darian was called to the councillor’s office after refusing to remove his bear costume. “Don’t try to control me! This is who I am!”
    e2HKp5Ll.png

ynaceXll.png

Jewel wanted a pet and so her dad bought her a rat. She immediately fell in love with Peter Pettigrew
    KKvUWQwl.png

Getting some voidcritter training in before school (Darian gave her his collection)
    IiRlJBkl.png

It seemed Lilith had a reason to be worried as Candy came bearing some news that Lucian was the father of twins: Wade and JoAnne
    A4y2t1Vl.png

After some arguing Lilith allowed the surprise family to move into the basement and the two grew into children
    nsFtOs3l.png

@Celticgamer0 lol! Typical Lilith! :D
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    From today's Happy New Family playtime :)

A lovely engagement!
    41373426034_09a8326623_b.jpg

I really like how Pal kept looking up at Georgia while she took him for a walk.
    42092557071_17f7947ed4_b.jpg

He... decided on his own that skinnydipping was a great after-work activity.
    41373435544_47053a2995_b.jpg
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @RevolverOcelots what a cute photo :smiley:
    @Celticgamer0 Well that's one way to deal with a fire, wow surprise family, my sims would have booted them next door or further, wonder how that's going to go.
    @kirivian love the comparison I think the after pic is my favorite, he's cute.
    @luthienrising he looks to be having the time of his life bare lemonade hour ha.

40294016010_48aa350964_b.jpg
    Happy and pregnant.
    40294016410_278fa61074_b.jpg
    "Do you think I look fat in this?"

"Not at all babe."

"You aren't even looking."

"I don't have to be, that's a loaded question I'm not simple, I mean if you can breathe in it it must be fine."

"Well..I guess you have a point."
    lol.
    40294017140_4a85ff61b0_b.jpg
    She's still not impressed with Don's moves.
    40294017820_8a989a07a6_b.jpg
    40294018320_5f50ed9e37_b.jpg
    Didn't know they could do this.
    40294019100_00385f822d_b.jpg
    <3
    40294019700_03a9ae0641_b.jpg
    He was stuck in that spot just swimming without moving around, calling him fixed that...it was kind of funny though ha.
    40294020210_eb9539436e_b.jpg
    Still not sure if she looks fat or not, Don still won't give her a direct answer.
    "You look pretty babe."

"Ah thanks, so not too fat?"

"Sooooo pretty."

"Don.."
    hehe.
    40294020640_e1ddb6fc69_b.jpg
    Celebrating the birth of their son Channing.
    40294020900_35a36677ec_b.jpg
    He still gets tense from time to time but he does love Annette and their little family.
    40294021380_7a765f0a23_b.jpg
    Ah family time.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited May 2018
    kfm8yZa.jpg
    Don: You cheated on me?!
    Caleb: Um...

Just a slightly different situation than we are all used to :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Even vampire spars can sometimes be sweet.
    42068751722_5fcf24d425_o.png
    Didn't know that Mimsy had such talent in piano.
    28241931028_a82bdd1e87_o.png
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    I took this yesterday night. A car waiting for the ducks to pass, I thought the car would go through and the car proceeded when the ducks finished crossing.

xEZ1Ms2.png
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    oOZmuYw.png
    (for context: I missed the timing, the screenshot is 0.2 seconds after one of the women slapped the other's behind as they were sneaking into a bush to woohoo!
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    CerulleCerulle Posts: 27 Member
    edited May 2018
    I took this after my sim got rejected by Marcus Flex when she asked if he wanted to be her boyfriend.
    Her peeved expression always gets me! B)

CU1wzM9.jpg

koNiqwj.jpg

• Options
    Bessie, the cow plant, has been acting very mischievous of late and so Lord Byron had to get on to her for snapping at him.
    Z9bK64Kl.jpg

She seems to be apologetic, but only time will tell how much so.
    Q3Icehdl.jpg
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Just thought this sim was a little cuttie. She is now a child though. Interesting eye color she has
    G7IjM2a.png

and here is my sim Heaven trying to convince the grim reaper to not take the maid only because she died trying to dry their clothes.

E9gNsXt.png
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @Slyvanas The orange eyes are the cause of a well-known glitch for if you have CC eyes. Upon aging up, the sims' eyes will turn orange.
  • Options
    simerizersimerizer Posts: 38 Member
    uZQ4A5k.png

My girl Fuera out and about in San Myshuno
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    For some reason, I find this screenshot of my sim Annabel very amusing. :tongue:

ffAruxI.png
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    It looks like as if she was in love with her sister. :D:D
    41278289975_90c8b59565_o.png
    When you ,as a vampire, get a compliment by an alien.
    41278295455_b741649f59_o.png
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    TLEE75TLEE75 Posts: 65 Member
    EEfKmmtl.png
    EP5Bhxpl.png

e2HKp5Ll.png

ynaceXll.png

KKvUWQwl.png

IiRlJBkl.png

A4y2t1Vl.png

nsFtOs3l.png

PETER PETTIGREW
    Mental Health Advocate
    Simmer
    Author
    https://www.wattpad.com/user/XoCayBunnii
  • Options
    TLEE75TLEE75 Posts: 65 Member
    edited May 2018
    https://imgur.com/a/fnrWGxfMy sim just came home from the hospital after having her baby and her first priority was to check the mail
    Mental Health Advocate
    Simmer
    Author
    https://www.wattpad.com/user/XoCayBunnii
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    This one looks like the Grim Reaper and her friends are gossiping and instagraming the dead girl.

N2XHWXK.png
  • Options
    Welcome to 1885!
    The twins, William and Emily Evans grew into gorgeous teens!
    QnKIEfzl.jpg
    y0FhVdtl.jpg
    Emily immediately moved to the laundry and found it not as easy as she had hoped.
    XCiGkTul.png

Same with cooking, though it came out better than she had thought.
    s8T9r33l.jpg

After such a rough day, she sat with William in the gazebo and enjoyed a game of chess in the garden.
    ZOXHhs1l.jpg

Later that night, William was feeling a bit peckish and decided to take the cake that Bessie so generously offered… He soon learned that the cake was, indeed, a lie.
    eYG3nMil.jpg
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Cat Salad, I guess?

Ddhgk0oWsAAeEjT.jpg:large
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    oopsdaiesoopsdaies Posts: 37 Member
    edited May 2018
    hey hey hey!

This thread looks fun so I though I'd post some of my random favorites :smiley:

GM0zoVQ.png

this is a sim from one of my newer legacies - the Westwood Legacy - and her name is Christy Westwood

XvTTviH.png

hY5EQgE.png

she does have a bit of a frown on her lips :( because she was unable to sleep (which is a regular occurrence for her unfortunately), but she thinks a midnight run might help clear her head.

my other set of favorites comes from another one of my new legacies - the Norin Legacy - and this sim's name is Marella Norin

KZPtfq0.png

dCXOOjL.png

Mar is involved in a small trouble of a love triangle though... but she doesn't really know... it's just complicated XD

4NIWMIZ.png

The first "guy-of-the-love-triangle" is Tetsu Yamaguchi - best friend, fellow gamer, and maybe a bit more lol

rZBYkLi.png?1

Second guy's name is Hayes Clarke - boyfriend ;) , bartender, and half-vampire

Post edited by oopsdaies on
  • Options
    oopsdaiesoopsdaies Posts: 37 Member
    edited May 2018
    oops I messed up with the spoilers tag portion... sorry fixed it :s
    Post edited by oopsdaies on
  • Options
    Just finished renovating a restaurant for my businesswomen couple, it's call OWLGANICS.

GwLhVDO.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top