Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    SimSergioSimSergio Posts: 234 Member
    My 2 yorkshires. The lightest looks like my real life dog.

LmE1YNM.png
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    My favorite so far (spoiler because of my legacy)
    357k391.jpg

s2a82d.jpg

2eklthg.jpg
  • Options
    bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    edited July 2018
    Mother/daughter pre-breakfast silent communion.
    sunday_morning.png

There's a first time for everything: a neighbor actually apologizing for being loud instead of copping all the attitude in the world.
    wonderofwonders.png

So much joy in one pic.
    toyjoy.png
    Post edited by bionicdesserts on
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Nope, this can't possibly end badly.

lBjyT06.jpg
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    King-Behr
    Not much in the way of stories has happened in the King-Behr household (Candy Behr’s lineage). Shaun meets his beautiful neighbor, Monique Iverson.
    tuzkIKrl.png

I found myself wanting a pet for Giuliana yet could not decide on whether it would be a cat or dog, so I had her get both.
    Dixie, a Chiweenie
    NEkykkXl.png

Cookie, a Japanese Bobtail
    z06oDBTl.png

Giuliana took to Dixie immediately and I feel this is the most adorable pose ever!
    W3PRBH1l.png

Showing her off to the district ^.^
    11Dl2j8l.png

It seems Cookie needs a little training on how to use the scratching post lol
    ZL0i2aZl.png
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    My favorite so far (spoiler because of my legacy)
    357k391.jpg

s2a82d.jpg

2eklthg.jpg

Wow is that a meteroite??? :o

Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited November 2017
    DeKay wrote: »
    It's time to tell the rest of the family that we have a new pet!

"Hey, guys. Look what I found!"
    wYHIhNG.jpg

Otto doesn't seem to like kittens... :tired_face: How dare he?? XD
    "Ew. Why can't we have a puppy instead?"
    VqsDouW.jpg

"Whoa... Don't get mad at me for wanting to be a cat dad."
    pT72ZsN.jpg

"You can't even take care of me. Forget about being a cat dad."
    3rDbtPt.jpg

"Hey! I'll let you know that I will be the best cat person in this town."
    tKY1Qco.jpg

"Sure, Jan."
    nB8OLOl.jpg

:D

Roxy seems to have an obsession with this ornament. I wonder why? :D
    HCc7F6c.jpg

It's Day 2 and Otto is already complaining again. LOL.
    KI2l4Dr.jpg

I think it's safe to say they both hate each other.
    djJbjWs.jpg

Anyways, this is the skelly cat I made and put it in the neighbors' house since it didn't win the votes. :tongue:
    QSknWaK.jpg
    ciXpGk5.jpg

To be fair to Otto in the 8th photo there's a stinky cat tray next to him. I'm now thinking Otto goes and adopts a stray from the street since Dylan won't get him one. Does skelly kitty have a name?

(I'm also super hyped for when I do get a chance to play C & D, so enjoying Otto, Dylan and Kitty pics while I wait. As well as everyone's sim pet pics.)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

wYHIhNG.jpg

VqsDouW.jpg

pT72ZsN.jpg

3rDbtPt.jpg

tKY1Qco.jpg

"Sure, Jan."
    nB8OLOl.jpg

HCc7F6c.jpg

KI2l4Dr.jpg

djJbjWs.jpg

Anyways, this is the skelly cat I made and put it in the neighbors' house since it didn't win the votes. :tongue:
    QSknWaK.jpg
    ciXpGk5.jpg

To be fair to Otto in the 8th photo there's a stinky cat tray next to him. I'm now thinking Otto goes and adopts a stray from the street since Dylan won't get him one. Does skelly kitty have a name?

(I'm also super hyped for when I do get a chance to play C & D, so enjoying Otto, Dylan and Kitty pics while I wait. As well as everyone's sim pet pics.)

I named the skelly kitten Skelly. I know, wow, so creative. :D Can't wait for you to get yours! <3
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

wYHIhNG.jpg

VqsDouW.jpg

pT72ZsN.jpg

3rDbtPt.jpg

tKY1Qco.jpg

"Sure, Jan."
    nB8OLOl.jpg

HCc7F6c.jpg

KI2l4Dr.jpg

djJbjWs.jpg

QSknWaK.jpg
    ciXpGk5.jpg

I named the skelly kitten Skelly. I know, wow, so creative. :D Can't wait for you to get yours! <3

It's less than a week until I can buy the pack so hyped. Currently deciding between a dog and a cat or 2 dogs. But the question remains, what type of dog?
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Brett got his first puppy. She's a GSD/Lab mix :)

UsJUAva.png

He's decided to take a break from the life of an entertainer and focus on another one of his passions :lol:

IUJdBPm.png

p1qYZgE.png

qBbB08t.png

CIwyFYq.png

After a hard day at the clinic, he loves spending time with his wife ♥

rOaxWXR.png

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @PapayaPancake Oh my goodness it's another raccoon!!! :scream: I'm so glad this pack exists for all the raccoons that will be around and not have human size. :joy:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Beautiful spot for a wedding indeed <3<3
    UTarzrS.png
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Lord Bigglesworth the raccoon than just sits on the cake for a good while.... :D
    AiyY0Ai.jpg

Your raccoon looks so cool!! :D
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Major update!!
    Marvel has discovered something terrifying! He hates the dishwasher!
    aMg5SB2.png
    Soon after, the poor baby got sick, so Chris took him down to the clinic to examine him. Turns out he needed surgery and he had to get the dreaded Cone of shame.
    np3cbeF.png
    V0Qvkqb.png
    zNGx8pr.png
    2xLtgRC.png
    Chris and Lucky have bonded, he loves her.
    89k9ycM.png
    EkPrskQ.png
    Charlie and Jed went to the bowling alley to have some fun and get out of the house and away from parents.
    v2ygBVf.png
    One of Jed's cute classmates was there, he didn't waste any time talking to her.
    OFx88yC.png
    plV6Xbt.png
    I don't think Jed is the only one who has the hots for her.
    43ExfxU.png
    Jed broke curfew talking to Anya and Jess wasn't pleased!
    bhtKu3H.png
    Ebony has a new best friend and he doesn't leave her side.
    2pL0XBj.png
    tSGGLE2.png
    jc09SUN.png
    HonhMzC.png
    Jed took Marvel with him on his jog. Nothing like having a furry friend to workout with.
    IKysK7s.png
    Jed took Anya out to eat for their first date! It went very well and afterward they had their first kiss. Anya wanted to make it official, so they did!
    r7O8Jz7.png
    965sgsD.png
    jqh3sge.png
    Things between them were going great! They were also heating up, while Chris and Jess were out volunteering, Jed called Anya over. "We have the whole house to ourselves."
    They spent the afternoon in each other's arms until things got hot and heavy. Jed took Anya up to his room, Anya takes him into the closet.
    O8rVz8s.png
    jY14ZZe.png
    When it was over, they couldn't stop there so they went into Andy's room and had round two. Luckily it was over before the family got home.
    bytAVkK.png

• Options
    CreoleSimCreoleSim Posts: 334 Member
    I've finally finished the neighborhoods, to reflect my play style (and hometown). Though after a while the reality of this game sinks in. I've yet to get "Cats & Dogs". I need core changes, those are distractions. Laundry day is what I'm looking for, and many more core changes to improve the "Simulation".

My Restaurant, "The Garden Of Edith". Named after my legacy family member, five star'd it, then sold it after she had her first baby.
    iva0cn.jpg

My Old neighborhood, I've been playing this legacy for a while. We moved back into my Main Sim Clinton, Mother's house she passed away while living here. I moved him into a house with his Grandma, and Great Aunt, skilled him, raised him. Then he started a family.
    2j4rs4k.jpg

2w2obw4.jpg

Clint at the old house.
    rcrdc4.jpg

When I get bored of my perfect legacy, I like to play my Holly Golighty legacy, I've always wanted to have Audrey/Holly as a Sim, and thanks to great Maxis-Match CC, and a New "Specific Mod". I can play Holly, and get more than $50 for the powder room. (I guess I do need "Cat's & Dog's", I'm pretending this is before Holly found the cat by the river.

2co3ioy.jpg

8zjsc9.png
    Origin@ Simday1
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Jamie and Molly moved into their new home:
    dglBsaB.png

And seeing as how it was quite late, Jamie soon went to sleep. Molly stayed up staring at him. :D
    t9aI9qL.png

Before falling asleep herself:
    UJ5gKhZ.png

Later while Jamie was doing a spot of gardening, Molly developed an obsession with the bath:
    Qg7ESas.png
    FRMjzoT.png

Jamie distracted her with a brand new squeaky mouse toy:
    twCMdsM.png

Play time:
    FOjnVo6.png

Inspecting Jamie's cleaning of her litter box: :D
    WMvGwWY.png

Later while Jamie was preparing dinner, Molly reached out a paw of friendship to the local vampire community: :D
    sRRFAMx.png
    9Vxb0NC.png

Something tells me Molly's not too impressed with Jamie's cooking skills: :D
    V1WetUw.png
    T4P9SAp.png
    G0LrHPR.png
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Kendra326Kendra326 Posts: 515 Member
    Combined photos of my sim's child with townie Akira Kibo who came out pretty darn cute as well as my first pet with the new expansion. :-)

2zgdoh2.png
    This is Akira with my sim Zoey Garvin-Kibo.

692u6t.png
    Here is their wedding.

1sbdcm.png
    Pregnant!

rvvuo6.png
    This is Max Kibo. He is super cute and got his mom's blonde hair but his dad's eyes.

jacqwi.png
    Max getting a bath.

1zwdao7.png
    Their new doggo, Marley!
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    So I decided to play my legacy, and upon loading in... I noticed something strange.. My butler was replaced, kinda. The old one was stuck in his room (I lock it), while the new one was just wandering around cleaning. Weird since I didn't fire him, but mkay
    kw0k0U8.png

Had a dinner party and decided to invite over the cousins and their toddlers. (( I noticed though that event checklist things don't complete now? I had 5 people dancing and the "3 people dancing" one just never checked itself. Same for "tell 2 jokes". ))
    x0inqWW.png

Cute pic of Iclyn lovin on her little brother
    xKuZXmB.png

Billy helping Iclyn with her school project for a medieval castle
    sc8mEbV.png

And Cassia and Lucas being all cute and old and stuff.
    hVzkc2J.png

Decided that as much as I like the legacy house, I wanted to move them to Brindleton Bay, so I'll probably build a new one at some point, but until then they're living in the mainly unchanged house on the 64x64 lot. Also, they got a corgi named Luna
    Solm05Q.png

Decide right off the bat, this would be Iclyn's dog, since she's gonna be my vet once she's old enough, so here they are making nice
    MV8Vszz.png

Once everyone was in bed, Luna decided to was taking a midnight swim
    ZV3B5hs.png

But she did eventually come back inside to sleep by her human
    hQA7XRL.png

Iclyn givin Luna lovins on the outdoor bench... which is totally like me and my dog irl lol
    YWDpJ6h.png

Iclyn's always checking up on her parents, so when Aria got home from work, she went out to see her. This time, Luna came to check up on her too. I thought it was adorable *_*
    Daw2CJ9.png

Iclyn came home from school sad, so she went to get a comforting hug from Luna..
    qpeGjaL.png

Love the look on Luna's face here
    pquQRBl.png
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Options
    Mafe5125Mafe5125 Posts: 294 Member
    Thank you all for torturing me with your adorable screenshots featuring your new furry friends. I am currently on vacation and I thought it would be a cute idea to leave my laptop back at home... right after purchasing Cats and Dogs.
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Favorite photos - pets edition! Here are some of my current favorites with cats and dogs.
    We3x82z.png
    r9VFdD4.png
    nF8c6G5.png
    ZbydRaY.png
    LH4gLUB.png
    EJ8zbil.png
  • Options
    ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    edited November 2017
    qwazz4k.png

bFevp6Q.png

my self sim and my rl kitty :) it looks just like him, down to the little freckles on his nose!
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • Options
    K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    kxJ1UNC.png

Millan jaming with his new crew; Cookie and Cream! His little twin sister Elenora just watching because... well...

xnOrSvB.png

She's totally not okay with those foxes living at her home. Little Diva she is.

ZzE5cCa.png

Meanwhile my vet and legacy heir Maximillian II is playing with Bradley the Raccoon totally didn't want to name him Rocket

AGHmqPZ.png

He's just so cute. I could screenshot him every second. But then again - most of the time he just stares at the fridge... weird little buddy.

HRmLTVc.png

Cream went to sleep on the couch - ignoring the 'bed' his owners actually bought for him... Well... I don't blame him. That couch looks a lot more comfortable <3

Well that's all of my favorite screenshots of this game session. I really like having pets now - still miss little pets like snakes, rabbits and stuff but having foxes and raccoons is nice too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top