Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    Speaking of things being out of place.

Here's Blake, eating spaghetti while browsing the internet.
    25102116645_2f6917c160_b.jpg

The spaghetti is on the table upstairs.
    24471432484_e0f012c098_b.jpg

But perhaps Blake has some secret food telepathy thing going on, because she also ate French toast from the other side of the table.
    25008825731_28dc18246d_b.jpg

I am a little bit in love with this twin couple, German (boy) and Blake (girl). They just became BFF as well as Partners in Crime.
    He is outgoing with Friend of the World aspiration, she is a loner with Artistic Prodigy aspiration. But they get on like a house on fire, even autonomously. Sometimes their father tries to join the fun and they just look at him. Mum Francis and dad Lukas are both in the Culinary branch, so they're not home a lot.
    24806503650_bc920f7b34_b.jpg
  • Options
    And some random stuff from my other save.

I just love looking out through the windows. It makes the game look so real, somehow.
    24472266214_f559077d90_c.jpg

I also love the insane trait, did I mention that?
    This woman always tells herself a story when sitting down to eat, quite autonomously.
    24472266174_dde441e7a7_c.jpg

She recently had a baby. Er, yeah...
    24984769582_4bf26b5d4b_c.jpg

Paolo-something from the Partihouse and unknown townie at the Rattle Snake.
    Townie: "I say, that feels a bit uncomfortable."
    Paolo: "Hahaha! Ahahaha. Hahahaha!"
    25009861541_589e913203_c.jpg
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    So I have a side update for my Looking Glass Challenge:

First I have A LOT to show you guys but I wanted to show you one of the things I've been working on. I was very impatient so I decided to create Bella's future husband and his family XD. They haven't been placed in the world yet but they will next month.

First we have the Groom to Be:

James Vincent: He's most likely going to be a doctor. James is definitely a family man (including his four sisters) and overall he's a good guy who does enjoying being a master in the kitchen!

4dPpeeX.png

Here are James' sisters:

Ava Vincent: Ava is a powerhouse. Being the oldest she rules with an iron fist and won't stop trying to accomplishing something until it kills her. Despite her family's struggling upbringing, Ava has acquired a very luxurious taste and can be a bit snobby.

6DlqkTj.png

Alexandra Vincent Alexandra is your typical free-spirited young woman. Alexandra has spent her younger years learning to dance at the local dance studio and has always wanted to be a professional dancer when she got older. She is very outgoing and tends to be childish at times.

jEUtaBG.png

Dakota Vincent Dakota is the youngest of five and is often been overprotected by not only her parents but by her siblings. The first time she heard a piano was a groundbreaking moment for her and music has just become her entire life. Hoping to one day make it in the business, Dakota is determined to leave her hometown and move to the big city.

wjJXF88.png

And last but not least we have Kirsten Vincent: Kirsten is the "genius" of the family. Growing up while her siblings were out and about, she was at home with her face glued to a computer screen or in a good book. Since then, Kirsten has always tried to advance in the scientific community but seems to be a bit short sided.

268uhTO.png
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    02-17-16_7-53-02nbspPM_zpssico0dgu.png
    'Now he can never leave me...'
    'Daddy act natural I sense a disturbance in the force.'
    "He has my eyes babe."
    02-17-16_8-30-43nbspPM_zpsnk61twto.png
    It's funny, that little smile is so forced he's hotheaded so he's actually angry.
    02-17-16_8-32-26nbspPM_zpszv42g6qn.png
    'eww, don't they know I'm trying to eat.'
    02-17-16_8-21-16nbspPM_zps9464spnx.png
    I like Brian's bedroom.
    02-17-16_8-38-59nbspPM_zpswm6isjkb.png
    Don't you just love it when sims that are supposed to be clueless and...well too behind for their own good play along? That's her husband congratulating her and that's the man she's cheating with hehe.
    02-17-16_8-48-57nbspPM_zpsaymbwtl9.png
    Announcing baby #2
    02-17-16_9-04-56nbspPM_zpspgd6xwz7.png
    Brian's not that happy about having a sibling but we did give him a bigger room upstairs.
    02-17-16_9-45-20nbspPM_zpsxrvwzhk2.png
    Sent Melody to the Spencer-Kim-Lewis house to swipe some things inbetween cool down periods I found that sims really don't like chain letters.
    02-17-16_9-47-47nbspPM_zpsrdaoexga.png
    They really really don't like chain letters.
    02-17-16_9-50-19nbspPM_zpsc2bnkxkx.png
    Buddy..you are making yourself look bad...but okay :)
    02-17-16_9-53-21nbspPM_zpsyclszp20.png
    'There is something fishy going on here...and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.'
    "babe let me paint your picture then we can renew our vows." yeah he took her to one of my wedding venues.
    "Okay!"
    02-17-16_10-00-50nbspPM_zpsgkzggrov.png
    So yeah...hehe
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I decided to let my 7 Clone Brothers each have a wish, allowing each one to spend 1k simoleans,
    Figured that would give them a 50/50 chance of a negative/positive result. :#
    ts4-svwszbz01.png

Brother One wished for Happiness,..And shortly after died of laughter. :s
    ts4-svwszbz02.png

Brother Two wished for Romance,..And got an Enemy with Benefits..
    That I'm calling Fiona because She reminds me of the one from Shrek. :scream::D
    ts4-svwszbz03.png

ts4-svwszbz04.png

Three wished for Wealth..And lost Simoleans. :'(
    Four wished for Skills..And got some cooking skill. :)
    Five wished for Youthful Vigor..And got Energized for a day. :)
    Six wished for Happiness and got, Well..Happy for a day. :)

Seven wished for Romance and got an "Ultimate Pickup Line"
    ..That He ended up using on the only available Female around. :*:#
    ts4-svwszbz05.png

ts4-svwszbz06.png

So 4 out of 7 Brothers got a "Positive Wish" for only 1k each..
    And a Ghost Brother that they for whatever reason think is hilarious. :D
    ts4-svwszbz07.png

That is too great! I really need to play around with the wishing well more, but now I'm scared! They can die from it! YIKES!
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited February 2016
    I just want to stop by and warn people about the wishing well and to watch what you wish for. I had my sim Bree and her Husband visit the new park.This is them..
    02-09-16_7-30-22nbspPM_zpsesf6qsvs.png
    While at the park I thought I'd have Bree wish for a job promotion, When she made the wish the well was not on her side and demoted her :/
    This sent Bree into a rage so bad it killed her :'( I'm not complaining or anything but boy was it unexpected and my very first emotional death.
    02-09-16_8-06-35nbspPM_zpsuur4vexk.png
    Her Husband even tried to plead for her...
    02-09-16_8-06-45nbspPM_zps6r7p35ae.png
    But Grim wasn't having it and reaped her soul
    02-09-16_8-06-52nbspPM_zpsi0sbldv4.png

Just be careful what you wish for ;)
    Post edited by SimplyTori on
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    These are all really nice pictures! Thanks for sharing. :)
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Kal_T0rakKal_T0rak Posts: 172 Member
    One of my older families has twin brothers and one of them has mad homework skillz!

oIPE8Xn.png
    To be gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely, all you have to do is to believe that one is gorgeous and high and true and fine and fluffy and moist and sticky and lovely.
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    @SimplyTori - That's like my one save's family.. I had the guy wish for a child when the well was mad because I wanted a ghost child.. and he got an evil child instead. I had the kid wish for youthful vigor, and NOW I have an evil ghost child. >;D
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Options
    Club Netflix and Chill, is no more as Rowan now only requires 3 Gold Dates for her Serial Romantic aspiration to be completed. What to do with all those points? Make money of course!
    avMmQSn.png

There's even been a few masterpiece so far. *rubs hands together*
    pKpnnE9.png

Rowan had another date with Darcy. They went to the Rattlesnake Bar, which ended up being Knight Night, and Staci, one of Rowan's enemies, ended up being there and trying to ruin her date.. which led to Rowan fighting Staci, in her suit of armor.
    l3ZmQb5.png

One would think that wouldn't have worked out well, but one would be wrong.
    1a3ejYR.png

It even make Rowan more confidently amorous, which Darcy didn't seem to mind.
    3eMf401.png

After their date ended and Darcy left, Bjorn showed up in his Knight attire, and Rowan put "Destroy Clara : Stage Two" into motion..
    tPebTzc.png

She also got promoted in her criminal career, to the boss branch, which anyone who has done this career before knows.. you need to be mean daily in order to satisfy the promotion task thingy... Which brought about...Fight Club!
    Tx0Efzm.png

Which led to fighting on Rowans front lawn for hours of free entertainment. 4X6iuBN.png

The expressions were the best though...
    These girls seem to be enjoying watching the two go at it..
    1jZLBla.png

This guy is horrified that his friend is brawling like a common thug..
    TltuKMl.png

Rowan? She looks like she's critiquing their methods.
    0Erm1ls.png

Which led to Rowan being pretty secure in her abilities to be able to take on Patricia.
    bj7eNyS.png

pubJv9i.png

And she was right!
    lU8Yvbr.png

Remember Stage Two?
    jSMPxtV.png

^_~
    06OUHY8.png
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Welp, it's official. Hayley is pregnant again, and I'm mad at her :)
    sr61jaI.png

They're like two drops of water
    XsuNAZD.png

Her only friend is her pink bear Mr. Gonzales
    tCLV8r6.png

So stuff happened, and they had another girl named Amanda
    ziLVdCJ.png

Daisy loves her...
    ZjXldNA.png

... Until she starts crying in the middle of the night
    hlHIHs4.png

Getting some serious side eye from Nina
    HgZqKc3.png

<3
    f9aT7kH.png
    OXBJNKK.png
    ZTNipXz.png
    mLSIAX9.png

Poor girl was lonely
    abY0AcP.png

I honestly love the EA premades in this game. The faces they make are the best :joy:
    NfMGjDc.png
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    wyn wrote: ยป
    @SimplyTori - That's like my one save's family.. I had the guy wish for a child when the well was mad because I wanted a ghost child.. and he got an evil child instead. I had the kid wish for youthful vigor, and NOW I have an evil ghost child. >;D

I don't know about you or how you felt about it but I was like in total shock :/ Plus it was my very first emotional death. So are you happy with your evil ghost child?
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    My current game at the moment.

Mum and Dad Lilly Belle and Monty (Monty is made by Joolster) and their two daughters Summer and Blue:

02_17_16_2_54_34_PM.png

02_18_16_9_16_05_PM.png
  • Options

I don't know about you or how you felt about it but I was like in total shock :/ Plus it was my very first emotional death. So are you happy with your evil ghost child?

I haven't decided yet. I haven't played with her in that save enough to decide but my couple's real child seems to like her. If she becomes a pain in the butt, I already kinda planned to have my sims divorce (since she's jealous and that trait makes sims literally crazy), then I'll just move her out with him. xD
  • Options
    HarollyHarolly Posts: 75 Member
    e30NlmP.png

This. The sim on the right rudely introduced herself to my sim, and my sim just looks incredibly sassy in return.
    'Erm, can you go and be rude somewhere else pls'.
    xgu3gOi.gif
    "It's just called a phone."
    "What an impractical name."
  • Options
    emsterissocoolemsterissocool Posts: 20 New Member
    Okay, this is officially my favorite thread ever, after seeing the undercover Renegades, lol
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    edited February 2016
    I decided to let my 7 Clone Brothers each have a wish, allowing each one to spend 1k simoleans,
    Figured that would give them a 50/50 chance of a negative/positive result. :#
    ts4-svwszbz01.png

Brother One wished for Happiness,..And shortly after died of laughter. :s
    ts4-svwszbz02.png

Brother Two wished for Romance,..And got an Enemy with Benefits..
    That I'm calling Fiona because She reminds me of the one from Shrek. :scream::D
    ts4-svwszbz03.png

ts4-svwszbz04.png

Three wished for Wealth..And lost Simoleans. :'(
    Four wished for Skills..And got some cooking skill. :)
    Five wished for Youthful Vigor..And got Energized for a day. :)
    Six wished for Happiness and got, Well..Happy for a day. :)

Seven wished for Romance and got an "Ultimate Pickup Line"
    ..That He ended up using on the only available Female around. :*:#
    ts4-svwszbz05.png

ts4-svwszbz06.png

So 4 out of 7 Brothers got a "Positive Wish" for only 1k each..
    And a Ghost Brother that they for whatever reason think is hilarious. :D
    ts4-svwszbz07.png

That is too great! I really need to play around with the wishing well more, but now I'm scared! They can die from it! YIKES!

If you're afraid that your sim might die, you can always look at the head at the top of the well. If he has a hood on, it is most likely something horrible is gonna happen. So you can make your sim offer some money or something.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,598 Member
    We got another volunteer here! :D

"Would you want me to pair you up with the love of your life?"
    2OjZ3IT.jpg

"Um... no. The wishing well here in the park could do that for me. Psh."
    t1uUgFu.jpg

"Trust me, you don't want to use that..."
    VsaqW7b.jpg

"Oh yea? Watch me!"
    9OoIXTz.jpg

A6OGpAK.jpg

Ha! I guess it backfired on her! :naughty: I mean, :hushed:.
    5bAEn42.jpg

hAWOVey.jpg

"Yeaaah, that's what happens when you don't listen to the Love Guru."
    s5y7nWt.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    My avatar Cemq just got promoted to Laboratory Leader at work!

24826729630_02299dab4b_b.jpg

Her son Edmond was so proud he asked to take a photo of her new outfit.
    Not a very flattering picture, since it makes her look either fat or pregnant, neither of which she is.
    24826729450_040774c808_b.jpg

But the funniest thing was that it was Alien Invasion Day at work. It's funny because Cemq is an alien, and all the "tourists" hanging out at the lab were her relatives...
    Here's mother-in-law Mbalapha trolling the forums.
    24495530973_5ca88abd8a_b.jpg

And Qualtam, her husband's sister's husband (brother-in-law-ish?) probably researching something.
    (And someone at Maxis forgot to colour in a wall!)
    25004162922_e505b8bb77_b.jpg

One of the tasks of the day was to be friendly with one of the townie tourists, who turned out not to be an alien after all.
    Cemq made sure to check, using her "special powers".
    24491710524_53159115d2_b.jpg

• Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Haven't peeked in this thread for a while, now I can't stop laughing at all of these omg. xD Awesomes for everyone for a morning filled with laughs <3

Oh my god @Cuddleblaine, the 180 is too real. LOL
    After trying for a baby so many times, she finally got pregnant. I needed a girl for something special I'm planning, so I basically forced her to eat the 99+ strawberries in her inventory
    [...]
    And it's a girl! I swear, if it had turned out as a boy, I would probably uninstall the game and never play it again. Her name is Daisy btw :)
    [...]
    Hayley loves her
    [...]
    I also had them woohoo a few hours after Daisy was born, and Hayley is freaking pregnant again.... -_- I'm most likely gonna terminate that pregnancy, because I don't have space or money for another kid
    Welp, it's official. Hayley is pregnant again, and I'm mad at her :)
    Daisy is super cute though <3

@wyn Shh, first rule of fight club: You're not supposed to talk about fight club :o;) I also love her expression here, so fitting xD
    ^_~
    06OUHY8.png
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I decided to make my "new town" save CC free, which was a hassle. (There's like 50+ families I made and I haven't even gotten through half :'() Now that there's Windenburg, I had to add some more, so I changed some townies that spawned after I went into Live. These are my favorites. :)

Lionel & Charles Tsvirkunov
    They're cousins, and Lionel (left) has Charles (right) until Lionel's aunt comes back from vacation, but obviously, Charles is a handful and Lionel can't control him. Wow so edgy I couldn't decide on the aunt so I sorta just... Left her out. I might add her in someday, but for now it's just a stressful teen and his mean cousin.
    w1YnN8v.png

Ranjit & Ashley Desai
    They're siblings, and Ranjit is a total bum mooching off his hardworking sister, Ashley, who wishes he didn't exist. (Or actually, if he got a job and helped out, that'd be great. LOL.) I based Ashley off one of my friends back in grade school... Granted, he was a guy, but when I gender swapped Ashley to a girl, she was really pretty imo so I wanted to keep her. It's alright, he wouldn't know :) ... He probably would LOL
    aE7bhdS.png

Jin Ruan & Rico Cabello ("Felony Friends")
    I had one of my prior sims as a cop in town, and I was attracted to these guys when I saw them in the cell LOL. I ended up freeing them and taking them into CAS where I tweaked them some more. So both Jin and Rico are felons who are on the run, and have escaped to Windenburg where no one's looking for them. :)
    X12idfR.png

Jude Swenson, Mollie & Cassidy Eichman
    Alright so Jude was originally a mailman and my game spawned Mollie as a maid. I hooked them up forcibly and after tweaking them, generated Cassidy. I sort of forgot to change relationship and I was too lazy to, so I ended up just making up a neato story how Mollie had a one night stand with Jude a long time ago, and when Cassidy happened, she decided to get super cereal. Not knowing that Jude was actually looking for her, she tells Cassidy a white (?) lie that her dad died, only for him to come back years later to confess his love. Jude finds out he has a daughter and is now pushing onto Mollie that he can be a dad, but she ain't buying it. :joy:
    b5KitaW.png

Nylah, Tyrone, Edith & Breana Skelton
    This was originally one of those weird "single mom" households where there's a white mom, black teen, and asian ginger child that spawned at the park. I changed them to be a 4 person household where mom Nylah is a busy businesswoman who doesn't notice her girls are tormenting their poor dad, LOL. She sees her daughters as sweethearts, as they are putting a lovely facade for their mom, only to change their attitude to their dad, a meek man. They were actually part of a story that I was planning on making in the story/legacy thread here, but I lost the plot :)... I'll get around to cleaning my room someday
    lvdeqWF.png

Wesley, Marion, Alice & Wei Chiu
    I had these guys somewhere in the far, far corners of my library from ages ago when I sort of wanted to make a new household but kinda didn't. I finished them with the family dynamic in mind that the parents like spending and need their eldest (Wesley) to marry into wealth, but Wesley is a YA who's childishly jealous of his younger sister's success. In turn, Alice is actually banking on him getting married so their frivolous parents won't rush her into marriage instead. :)
    GSdzcQO.png

Anne, Blake, Ed & Dillan Thrasher
    I had these guys settled in Oasis Springs, but Oasis Springs was super full anyway, so I made them migrate to Windenburg instead. I changed their family where I aged up Ed into a teen and made Dillan. Blake is supposed to be the dad with anger issues, but hadn't gotten as angry as he was after he married Anne. Life was great with Anne; they had Ed, who was their charming first born son. Then Dillan "the villain" came along with his eccentric mood swings that causes Blake to get all angry again. :) He's actually wearing the facepaint in all of the clothing options except for sleep. I think he's a pretty cute kid. :')
    cu3p0Q1.png

Reid, Chelsie, Elijah & Natalia McKnight
    I was running out of ideas (since at this point I was getting tired of some of the townies) and decided to play a little. So Chelsie and Elijah were already sims I had in my main save. (They're both dead in my save now, but Chelsie's son Earl has a kid on the way. :)) Originally, they were just terrible teenagers I made that I shoved in the BFF household to bully Summer Holiday (I love her, despite me being mean to her LOL). It had me thinking why they were without parents in the first place. Technically, the person they apparently followed had parents and he just sort of "left" to bully Summer. After a while, I slowly added more teenagers into that house until it was technically overrun by them. In short, I decided to make parents for all the teenagers that tormented Summer, and here we have the McKnights.
    pqEOyqr.png
    I played them for a bit and kept chugging down youth potions for their parents, then moved them to a different house so I could be messy without ruining the house they were originally in. Murder is a messy thing. On the day Chelsie and Elijah were to age up, I turned aging off and trapped Reid in a small room and burned him. The Goths started spawning to welcome them into the neighborhood when the fire started... Bella saw what was happening.
    dFb7HwA.png
    She wasn't having any of it.
    iACUcPF.png
    Mortimer was totally expecting this kinda thing. Weird neighbors burning themselves. :/ He was rolling his eyes, wow. What a teenager.
    RpACG7c.png
    Cassandra and Alexander came after.
    1MHmxqU.png
    Cassandra literally made this face, turned around and left LOL.
    s49rZXq.png
    "Uhh... I don't think we should be here right now."
    rDWphOK.png
    (-cries because little Alexander Goth is precious to me-)
    I shooed them away, had Reid back into the household, then sent Natalia off to my favorite household. The BFF household. ;)
    I kicked Travis off of his computer and lured him into the kitchen, then let Natalia go to town on his computer. I should've taken a screenshot, but Travis was telling her that he found her computer fondling inappropriate and he wanted her to leave. Well she did. The hard way.
    aAo0Dvs.png

In the end, the story I decided on them was that on their birthday, their parents died in freak accidents consecutively, but they were so very loved that they came back as ghosts to celebrate their birthday. ...But the two of them are scared as heck because they were in the middle of mourning and they're back like "hey kids!"
    So in the dead of night, they age up into teens and uh... Crash the BFF household. Because Travis finds strangers who die in his room inappropriate. Probably.

Sorry for many family pictures over gameplay, just wanted to share :smiley:
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited February 2016
    Of all my time playing, whenever I send my Sims to a museum, I noticed majority of the Sims who enter the museum are angry. Once they're in, they're happy. I'm like, "Are you angry so that you can feel how strong the museum's decorations are?" and "You gotta be kidding me, game"

Let's assume they've been hired by some company to test the strongness of the museum's decorations. :tongue:

bg4jWo4.png
    Vjg5nMW.png
    BkFR9fo.png
    vyXjzYu.png
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Do you guys think green looks good on Clint? XD

fyS1EfZ.png

orGhNrT.png

i5pHexX.png

He died of skill embarrassment from the well, lol! (and yes I changed his hair a bit :p).
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top