Take four children, each with a different childhood aspiration. Try and complete all the aspirations before the children reach teen. The lifespan must be set to normal.
The household must start with the normal amount of cash. This will restrict your ability to buy skilling objects for the kids; you may take them to community lots to skill. You may not create a lot that has *all* the possible skilling objects. So the library is good for the computer and a chess set but less so for creativity. The park has chess sets, monkey bars and a jungle gym but no computers.
You may have either one or two adults. Their ability to help with skilling tends to be limited.
Create the family - with all four children - in CAS. You can set each child to whatever childhood trait you like including traits that will assist them with their aspiration.
10 points for each child that finishes the first tier of their aspiration.
20 points for each child that finishes the second tier.
100 points if they complete the aspiration goals
Special bonus - 200 points if the Whiz Kid completes their aspiration - the combination of things that aspiration requires makes it difficult.
5 points per child that has a B average
10 points per child that has an A average
-10 points if their grades fall to D
-50 points if their grades fall to F
You lose the challenge entirely if the social worker comes.
You can set up the house however you like with the starting cash. But consider
- With 6 Sims total - you may want two toilets - it will make traffic management a bit easier
- You need a drawing table and an instrument for the creative aspiration
- You need a computer for the motor aspiration (monkey bars are available in the park.) Consider buying 2 computers so the other members of the household have one to use
- Your mental aspiration will need the chemistry set and they could use a chess board at home - playing chess can build the mental skills of two of the children at a time
- Your social aspiration can have a talking toy or a dollhouse - but they can learn by talking to the family or calling/texting others.
You can open up the aspiration panel at any time to remind yourself not only of the goals for the current tier but what will be coming up next.
So this is my base idea. Any comments, questions?
My Sim Story blogs -- || || [url=" "]Art flows through [/url] || (Adult content warning)