Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

delete

2...Next

Comments

• blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    xale90 wrote: »
    blunote00 wrote: »
    So what happens if the OP changes their language?

Wow, I changed from United States to Norway (top right corner) and all my discussions/avatar/signature/points just disappeared! I changed it back everything was back to normal. When I have norway as language the forum is totally changed, no sims 4 lots discussions and so on. It's really weird.

I tried to post without pictures yesterday but that didn't work either.

Anyways, after changing language from united states and back to Norway I was able to post in sims 4 lots. So I guess it is fixed, somehow. o_o
    I wonder if you were stuck with the old settings. Back on the old Jforum for Sims 3 I changed my language to visit the French forum and was stuck in there for like a real week. :\

Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    I have used tinypic for a few years now and you do not need to join it I never did. I just use it to get the IMG code for the forums to post my pics :-)
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • hihi122122hihi122122 Posts: 1,259 Member
    For the longest time I couldn't even post text without that message. I PM'd SimGuruHydra and it stopped. Good luck!
  • chorvageechorvagee Posts: 544 Member
    Hmm...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    YellowJane wrote: »
    *chuckles at picture*

Anyway back on topic :P that sucks! This was never the case on the old forums, or indeed any other forums here! Why on earth does it need moderation? Is it because you were a new member or something? You only have 138 posts, so maybe they don't count you until you have more? Have you made any discussions before? Might also be they moderate your first one, if you've never made one before... But then wait.. you have this one XD sounds like a site glitch which EA haven't noticed yet! Might want to alert a SimGuru, and ask them, if they'll bother to help you, which sometimes they won't o_O

Hope it fixes soon! ~YJ~

I have over 52,000 and it happens to me occasionally. With me it revolves around picture threads and one of the gurus told me when this happens to refresh and it should show up. It's a site glitch I believe.