Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Amazon Challenge (Updated For Sims 4) (Island Living Update!)

Comments

• Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Just read your post @lovejess2 please take your time, be good to yourself and know that there are people who care and support you. As someone close to me has suffered through it, it can be gripping. There is no rush. :smile:
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • weirdobiweirdobi Posts: 54 Member
    Hello Simmers,
    So I'm starting this challenge because this is my most favourite challenge since I began simming(2017).I hope I will be able to upload once a week. I am really in love with this challenge and I hope it will be good.NOTE: I am not a native English speaker so if there are any spelling mistakes please excuse me:)

Chapter One: The Change In Life

The creator/queen has been living in the forgotten and lost city of Atlanta her whole entire life until, one day, the island sank. Her whole family, the only survivors of the tribe of Amazonians had died, leaving her and their slave no where near home, they've traveled to the amazing town of Willow Creek, where her ancestors lived before they were brought to Atlanta by the crafty Mr. David Walliams, the best wizard in the entire land of Atlanta. Her mother, queen of the amazons, made her solemnly swear to restore the long lost traditions of the amazons and create a world free of unworthy people. The mission of those people are to make Earth the most wonderful planet in the entire world "But male kinds are bad, they could only be used for breeding purposes or as offerings to the gods, and when you breed with them, they have to die," her mother told her just as they ran to get lifeboats, "You will become an Amazonian soon, take this with you, quickly!'' she cried as she pushed Diana into the lifeboat. There were many on the life boat but she could see no family of her's, then she stopped. She saw a lightly handsome slave sitting on the barrels of wine."Lopeka!" she called out"why are you on this boat?".Lopeka stood up then replied"Miss Diana, your mother said I will become your first tribal slave, m'am," and so Lopeka became their first slave.

One week Later:

"We have arrived, Miss Diana," Lopeka said quietly.
    "Look at all this ruins..." Diana muttered silently.
    "Look, Miss Diana" Lopeka stared into the blank space.
    "Ah, I see," she said.Into the deep,thick air, she could clearly make out two beautifully made huts and they were even painted with the right colors!

"Our life would be amazing here in Crete'' She declared and walked out of the house. Mean while, Lopeka was napping!! But then the great creator could not find Lopeka and she looked into his room, there he was, fast asleep on the wooden couch. She punished him and made him stay in his hut for 3 hours but then he came outside"Miss Diana, I really did not know what got onto me then, I was so tired, please forgive me master," he summered slowly. Diana quickly replied "you were tired,I am sorry,you may get out now" and she walked away.

NOTE: I just did a short summary there and I did not do all that was happening in that story.
    > @MrsRacooney said:
    > Hey @weirdobi , only full members can open a discussion. For that you need 50 points received by likes or awesomes people give your posts. However, once one has started commenting and keeps it that's reached pretty fast ;)
    Thanks. I've got like, 33 points at the moment but I'm going quite quickly.
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Well I’ve just been world-building with my ideas. Mostly buildings, editing the pre-made townies, etc. Actually built a macellum based of the one in Pompeii (we had a quiz on the forum in class, I used Sims 4 to build buildings to remember them and will just use them for my story :D). May or may not have written a chapter (or two) with screenshots, but nothing posted yet. Soon. Someday. Whenever. o:)
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @Haflinger lol sorry, sometimes it's easy to oversee notifications :D
    Editing the premades is indeed a bit easier but you also have to make readers forget everything they know about them so far... That can prove quite difficult, speaking from experience. So just choose what you'd prefer. Your preparations so far sound promising!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    HEY EVERYONE
    I know it's been such a long time and i'm so sorry but I had been able to finally update the challenge. Due to the similarity of outdoor retreat and jungle adventure I had combined them together and edited some things so it works better. I really wish there was more I could do with the pack, if there is a way to have a sim live in Selvadorada I would recommend it as it would work so well for the challenge.
  • WhatimidoingonthisWhatimidoingonthis Posts: 1 New Member
    this challenge sounds really fun and im surely starting this
  • FenrixFenrix Posts: 2 New Member
    Yoh, I've had my eyes on this challenge for a good while, and I've actually created a sim and played a while, planning on doing my first sims-story, but my game crashed unsaved several times, so it's kinda too late now, heh.

I have a lil question, though. When you list 'traits' in the roles, do you mean that the sim assigned to that role needs to have all of them, or just at least one of them?
    Fenrix wrote: »
    Yoh, I've had my eyes on this challenge for a good while, and I've actually created a sim and played a while, planning on doing my first sims-story, but my game crashed unsaved several times, so it's kinda too late now, heh.

I have a lil question, though. When you list 'traits' in the roles, do you mean that the sim assigned to that role needs to have all of them, or just at least one of them?
    You need all the traits or at least similar traits.
  • delimariverdelimariver Posts: 10 New Member
    Okay, so I just found this challenge and I am sooooOOOOOOoooooOOoo excited to start!! I've been looking for a challenge with lots of depth to it. However, I am in desperate need for some Greek/Roman attire along with tribal/warrior clothes. Can anyone help me? Also, some links for more face paint and accessories won't hurt either! :)
    Hey Everyone
    As you know the seasons pack is out. I can't think of anyway to update the challenge for seasons so if anyone has ideas please tell me.
  • WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    Well custom holidays could work well with this challenge, like bon fire night. Pray at the temple or something like that:P
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Hey Everyone
    As you know the seasons pack is out. I can't think of anyway to update the challenge for seasons so if anyone has ideas please tell me.

Or a priestess who interprets the weather as the will of the goddess? For example drought brings bad harvest and lack of water so the goddess is definitely angry. Or f.e. for tribes who worship sun deities they would think she's very pleased with them - it'd be easily possible to combine that with what @WiggleyTuff said but it would also depend heavily on the tribe's beliefs.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Ugh, I am so sad. So, I was playing this and I had my creator capture a slave, have a daughter with him then kill him. Two weeks later I created a gatherer and another slave was captured then bred with my gatherer (she gave birth to twin girls which I planned to grow up to be the Shaman and the Explorer) and my creator (she had another girl which I planned to be the warrior) then killed. I created a club and the little ones were aging up fine then for some reason my game crashed for like the first time in forever. All of that progress was undone! R.I.P my Amazons story challenge...
    > @delimariver said:
    > Ugh, I am so sad. So, I was playing this and I had my creator capture a slave, have a daughter with him then kill him. Two weeks later I created a gatherer and another slave was captured then bred with my gatherer (she gave birth to twin girls which I planned to grow up to be the Shaman and the Explorer) and my creator (she had another girl which I planned to be the warrior) then killed. I created a club and the little ones were aging up fine then for some reason my game crashed for like the first time in forever. All of that progress was undone! R.I.P my Amazons story challenge...

Oh thats sad to hear... My game did not work for a bit (probably 'cause I installed to many mods;) ) but I fixed it. I hope you start again!

PS:What's your story link?? I'd love to read it!
    > @weirdobi said:
    > > @delimariver said:
    > > Ugh, I am so sad. So, I was playing this and I had my creator capture a slave, have a daughter with him then kill him. Two weeks later I created a gatherer and another slave was captured then bred with my gatherer (she gave birth to twin girls which I planned to grow up to be the Shaman and the Explorer) and my creator (she had another girl which I planned to be the warrior) then killed. I created a club and the little ones were aging up fine then for some reason my game crashed for like the first time in forever. All of that progress was undone! R.I.P my Amazons story challenge...
    >
    > Oh thats sad to hear... My game did not work for a bit (probably 'cause I installed to many mods;) ) but I fixed it. I hope you start again!
    >
    > PS:What's your story link?? I'd love to read it!

Idk if I'll start over but then again I'm pretty sure I will cause this is too good of a challenge to let go... ;)

I actually do not have a story link! The story line was one of things I was thinking about/planning until everything was ruined oops.
    edited July 2018
    Oh that is sad. I love reading these Amazon Challenge stories soo much! I wish Megandthemoon would start writing her's again .
    > @weirdobi said:
    > > @delimariver said:
    > > Ugh, I am so sad. So, I was playing this and I had my creator capture a slave, have a daughter with him then kill him. Two weeks later I created a gatherer and another slave was captured then bred with my gatherer (she gave birth to twin girls which I planned to grow up to be the Shaman and the Explorer) and my creator (she had another girl which I planned to be the warrior) then killed. I created a club and the little ones were aging up fine then for some reason my game crashed for like the first time in forever. All of that progress was undone! R.I.P my Amazons story challenge...
    >
    > Oh thats sad to hear... My game did not work for a bit (probably 'cause I installed to many mods;) ) but I fixed it. I hope you start again!
    >
    > PS:What's your story link?? I'd love to read it!

Idk if I'll start over but then again I'm pretty sure I will cause this is too good of a challenge to let go... ;)

I actually do not have a story link! The story line was one of things I was thinking about/planning until everything was ruined oops.

That is good that you don't yet have a story because... I mean, I hate it when my game crashes and then, BAM I suddenly remember that I started a story for it. Then I get really upset about it *facepalm* and think that I should really have not written a story about it cause now the story has to end!

That's enough talking about me, I hope your story would be *fixed* by some magical Amazon people!
    Post edited by weirdobi on
    Hi Everyone!

I'm writing a story for this challenge and I hope you will read it!

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/943794/the-story-of-the-moon-tribe/p1?new=1
  • amorpheaamorphea Posts: 1 New Member
    Just started the challenge today since my boyfriend dared me to do it. He tought a challenge in wich all men are slaves would suit me. :D I made my creator Alor mando'a. Her name means leader in the language of the mandalorians, a group of warrior people from the star wars universe that value honor above all else. I also based most of my phylosophy around that of the mandalorians mostly with the holidays. I have two holidays set up already the gathering of the ka'ra (the ka'ra are a mandalorian myth and are supposedly the rulers of the galaxy) wich is basically the gathering of the ranked amazons and the cin vhetin (cin vhetin mean a fresh start in mando'a) wich is the welcoming of a new member of the tribe i'm also planning on organising a holiday where i can give new members and members who come of age their respective rank.
  • abbylaroseabbylarose Posts: 1 New Member
    I made it harder since a mod had been preventing me from making sims pregnant- One child=Both males die. and I made it so you had to raise the amazons
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    As I was playing, I realized something: Whenever someone is executed, everyone becomes sad, thus unable to try for a baby. I'm not sure how to get around this.
  • I_Love_SimsI_Love_Sims Posts: 13 New Member
    I am a bit confuzzled! Do i need a mod? i am going to attempt this challenge anyway it sounds like tons of fun! :) I will definitely re-read the rules in case i missed something. :smile:
  • I_Love_SimsI_Love_Sims Posts: 13 New Member
    Am i supposed to add the The Creator, The Heiress Warriors the Gatherers, Scholars, Providers in cas at one time? or overtime do it?
    Am i supposed to add the The Creator, The Heiress Warriors the Gatherers, Scholars, Providers in cas at one time? or overtime do it?

Sorry about the late reply. It should be overtime as you need the money to make sure you can support so many amazons especially since money is it a bit harder to come by.
  • OfSylvanGladeOfSylvanGlade Posts: 86 Member
    > @Simtown15 said:
    > As I was playing, I realized something: Whenever someone is executed, everyone becomes sad, thus unable to try for a baby. I'm not sure how to get around this.

Unsure if this is strictly against the rules or not but I have an executioner live on a separate lot and have her take care of all the sacrifices/executions so the others don't have to deal with it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top