Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where can I buy a legit but cheaper copy of TS4 as a gift for someone else

I offered to buy it on my cousin's origin account but she says she wants a real copy so she doesn't have to constantly download it if the game stops working because she has capped internet. So I went to the store and they are selling them for $90. They are also selling a Strategy Guide booklet for TS4 for $50. Yep, there is no game, just a booklet. For $50.

They do not sell a cheaper copy at EB games where I live. Any other options? I am Australian
Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.

Comments

• Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Try Gamestop. :)

Wait... Is Gamestop in Australia or is it just US-based? :o

You can always try Walmart and Target.
  • Options
    LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    Try Gamestop. :)

Wait... Is Gamestop in Australia or is it just US-based? :o

You can always try Walmart and Target.

EB games is the Australian version of gamestop according to my very quick Google search. Walmart does not exist. I might try target but I will want a few back up options incase theirs is overpriced as heck too :S
  • Options
    sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
    We don't have walmart here. You can get limited edition at Target for $69 but why don't you go and check it out on ebay. There might be some good deal.
    beXSQcW.jpg
  • Options
    DarthMittenzzDarthMittenzz Posts: 279 Member
    *zips mouth shut* keyword legal, steps away from thread.
    -- Darthmittenzz has spoken
  • Options
    sholtx wrote: »
    We don't have walmart here. You can get limited edition at Target for $69 but why don't you go and check it out on ebay. There might be some good deal.

Ebay is a bad idea. Used Sims 4 games is a bad idea actually. :O
  • Options
    LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member

Thank you for the advice. I'm scared to use eBay because I've heard stories of the CD key being already used making the cd worthless.

What were you thinking friend?

Anyway it seems my only option might be Target I might go down tomorrow or later today and hope to God they have one at a decent price.
  • Options

Thank you for the advice. I'm scared to use eBay because I've heard stories of the CD key being already used making the cd worthless.

Anyway it seems my only option might be Target I might go down tomorrow or later today and hope to God they have one at a decent price.

I plea the 5th
  • Options

I plea the 5th

The Constitution does not exist on private sites such as the forums. Sooo... ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    colton147 wrote: »

I plea the 5th

The Constitution does not exist on private sites such as the forums. Sooo... ;)

I like cap'n crunch,
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    ebay...my husband bought his on there a premium edition brand new for 60$ :) hope this help's
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    ebay.com
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    You can buy it off ebay but who's to say the game hasn't been registered through Origin already?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius