August 22 - It's patch day for The Sims 4 on console! Read the patch notes here.
August 23 - Ready for the Friday Highlight? Check it out here!
August 15 - We have updated the forum rules. Learn more here.

Build Mode Feedback for EA

1767778798082...Next

Comments

• MadisonLTMadisonLT Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, Iv have been playing sims 4 for a while but for some reason, roofs started acting up and now I can't delete hovering ceilings above decks or even select them like they don't exist.
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 994 Member
    MadisonLT wrote: »
    Hi, Iv have been playing sims 4 for a while but for some reason, roofs started acting up and now I can't delete hovering ceilings above decks or even select them like they don't exist.

Have you tried selecting the decking (on the same floor it is built), paging up a level and click on the yellow line to remove ceiling?
  • MadisonLTMadisonLT Posts: 2 New Member
    Thanks sawdust Illl try it out :)
  • Zagatta7Zagatta7 Posts: 200 Member
    Just a small request/update. If real red, not terracotta, could be add as part of the colors for the roofs..plz! <3 :) <3 o:)
  • LunalaWolfLunalaWolf Posts: 5 New Member
    [quote="Zagatta7;c-17170538"]Just a small request/update. If real red, not terracotta, could be add as part of the colors for the roofs..plz! <3 :) <3 o:)[/quote]

Second! I came here from the other thread where someone else suggested blue, and I agree.
    I also suggest at least the ability to put special faux windows on gables. (sorry if I missed this already being posted!)
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 17,840 Member
    edited July 21
    Aren't Mansard roofs possible? Like this:

2MMpPUg.png

I wish though that there were diagonal corner "pieces" that we could stretch, and correctly fit and match these roofs instead of awkwardly intersect them.
    MQw80Qv.jpg?1