Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a mod to stop the fish from decaying?

icftlduicftldu Posts: 147 Member
The fish that sims catch decay really fast. Has anyone thought about a mod for stopping the decay rate or at least slowing it down.

Comments

• EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    That would be great. Even when you put them in the fridge they go bad VERY fast and forget fishing to be used for fertilizer.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • IggIgg Posts: 275 Member
    They even go bad in fish bowls and make the Sims uncomfortable.
  • EvaE1izabethEvaE1izabeth Posts: 49 New Member
    I read somewhere they are planning to fix this, so the decay isn't quite so fast, but I couldn't find a guru post or anything about it. Has anyone else heard this?
  • icftlduicftldu Posts: 147 Member
    Yes my sim was fishing for fertilizer, and they would go off really quickly, even though the fishing spot was right at the side of his house. I made him go use the fish on a plant quickly, every time he caught one. Not really efficient fishing hey, lol.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    wow! @Elisabetta thank you SO much for this link! Off to grab it!!!
    edited September 2014
    You're welcome. It won't stop fish decaying 100% (only in fishbowls is it 100%) but it makes it much, much better from what I read.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    edited September 2014
    Thats ok, at least my sim can fish for a couple of hours now, without the caught fish going rotten before he can take them home.

edit - to add: I just want to fertalize my plants with fish! lol
    Same here! I want them to last long enough to be fertilizer. And sometimes fish tacos or grilled salmon.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    exactly! Ohh grilled salmon makes me hungry. After checking all mods for upgrades, i"ll be booting the game up and let my sims fish, fertilize, then grill himself some salmon! haha