Sul sul! How many baes is too many? The answer is NONE! Join @kelseydangerous on her journey of love as she attempts to maintain 100 romantic relationships.
Follow along on her road to love here!
September 17th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Airis6962´s Builds & Sims for TS4-NEW! 🌟Tiny Scandinavian Starter🌟 p.69

Comments

• CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Ah Ms Airis!! Great idea!! Super cute!! Will have to find ya on the gallery!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • XABESIMSXABESIMS Posts: 47 Member
    Qué bonita es, y elegiste uno de mis colores favoritos! El rojo!! Me encanta, nena! Buen trabajo!!
    11jck5e.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 89,918 Member
    I used the pumpkin bar in my sims 4 halloween pics.

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 89,918 Member
    Airis

Prehaps you could do a green christmas tree shaped house in November or December. That would help a little for my christmas screenshots since were apparently not going to have christmas trees in the game this year.

• FarfallaCaraFarfallaCara Posts: 61 Member
    Airis como siempre sorprendida de tu talento, ademas de una gran mujer eres una gran artista! :#
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,288 Member
    Along Came a Pumpkin Pub is awesome!:D
    I love that kind of architecture, especially with using roofs to make it shaped like a pumpkin. I can't say much about the interior (sorry), but it's very awesome as well.
    Gonna love it. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Twitter: @RyeCris16 | Facebook & Instagram: Coming Soon
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    Super cute and it definitely doesn't look like a starter! Very clever of you, Airis!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,283 Member
    Thank you so much for your nice comments, they mean a lot to me.

I couldn´t use my computer because I have my eyes bad and they burn and hurt :\ . Gradually they are improving and I can stay some time in front of the computer screen already, but not enough to build or play by the moment.
    I only have to be patient.

Thank you very much again :)

Love you all,

Airis
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,068 Member
    I am so sorry to hear about your very sore eyes Airis. It is not nice for you. I am glad that they are gradually improving. I hope that they feel better more each day. Sending special thoughts to you. I am thinking of you. <3
    Thank you very much my dearest Rose. Same here. I miss you all a lot <3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • ManssomManssom Posts: 4,159 Member
    Sorry to hear about your eyes Airis! Hope you're feeling much better soon! We miss having you around :)
    hugs-bear.jpg
  • moefymoefy Posts: 251 Member
    hello myn dear friends a big hugs for you :)

Thank you very much Manssom dear I hope so too. Hugs <3

Hugs and kisses back, my dearest Marian :)<3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    So sorry to hear about your eyes Airis! I hope it gets better soon so that you can get back to building again. Sending lots of healing vibes your way! Hugs
    Thank you so much, my dear yanti.
    My eye is fine enough now, after a long time ( ages to me ) and I´m here again, ready to play, build and have fun :D
    Hugs <3
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Welcome back Airis! Hugs :D Glad to have you back! Can't wait to see your next build! :D
  • Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 448 Member
    OMG I love the pumpkin pub!!! :D
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.
    Thank you so much, Fonxi !!Hugs :D
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Welcome back Airis! Hugs :D Glad to have you back! Can't wait to see your next build! :D

Thank you so much, my dear :D<3

wB2Zykl.jpg
    edited September 2015
    La Casa de la Alegría 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms.

Gallery link: http://www.thesims.com/es_ES/gallery/6FF09D4B596011E58054496604DFD993

00.jpg

12-09-2015_15-17.png

12-09-2015_15-20.png

12-09-2015_15-28.png

12-09-2015_15-31.png

12-09-2015_15-35.png

12-09-2015_3-45.png

[img]https://❤️❤️❤️❤️.googleusercontent.com/-PtbE_LG_KwE/VfQ8nrxZVPI/AAAAAAAAE3E/wCNLXGphRnA/w1472-h828-no/12-09-2015_15-35.png[/img]

12-09-2015_15-45-2.png

12-09-2015_15-45.png

12-09-2015_15-49.png

12-09-2015_15-48.png

12-09-2015_15-48-2.png

Post edited by AIRIS6962 on
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 159,068 Member
    La Casa de la Alegria is a very nice home! :) The exterior of the home is very nice! Very nice wraparound porch and balcony! The flower boxes on the upper balcony and the flowers on the edges of the ground porch look so pretty! The planter box windows look very nice. The stone texture of the roofing looks nice and the spandrels look very nice how you have used them. The backyard pond area is very nice! The rocks look nice on the edges of the water, and the flowers are very pretty for sims to see as they are sitting on the seat bench there enjoying the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The layout of the home is very nice! The design of the kitchen is very nice! Very nice arched alcove in the room! The cabinets look great in the arch alcove! The island work counter is great, and the wall panelling adds to the nice look of the room. The tea pots, hanging pans and pots, and utensils are nice kitchen touches in the room. The type of dining seats that you have used look nice and suit well the type of home. The fruit bowl on the dining table are nice for sims to see whilst eating their meals. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the kitchen and dining windows whilst preparing and eating their meals. The blue curtains look very nice on the windows and complement the wall pattern colour. Very nice living room! It looks nice how you have placed the sofa and armchairs there, for sims to enjoy sitting and chatting. The scenic picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when sitting there. The patterned floor rug adds a nice look in the room. The coat and hat shelf on the wall in the hall room is a nice homely touch. The colour scheme through the home is very calming and nice! The clothes and shoes closet nook in the master bedroom looks very nice! It is nice that you have a full length mirror in the corner for sims to check their appearance in.
    It is a very nice home :)
    Thank you so much for your nice and detailed comments and your support, dear Rose !! <3 I really enjoyed building this little home :smiley:

Almost a year withing updating my thread !! It was a year with many changes in my life. I´m so happy to build again !! :smiley:
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,418 Member
    Inma, it's so Wonderful to see you back building! :kissing_heart: La Casa de la Alegría is so Very Pretty! Love your color choices and pretty landscaping for the exterior. The interiors are very nicely set up and decorated. Love the kitchen and that cool alcove with the hutches! Good luck in the challenge! :blush:<3