Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Airis6962´s Builds & Sims for TS4-NEW! 🌟January'23 Creations🌟 p.77

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    I love your REDstaurant. Very creative!

Your Taylor Swift turned out great! I love how you used so many different hairdo's for her.

The nursery plant store is very cute. Well done!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Thank you very much, dear @illusie ! :) I´m glad to see you commenting here on my thread.
    Hugs

El Patio De Mi abuela

This is my room for ONE ROOM, ONE WEEK, ONE THEME ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTIETH CHALLENGE, The theme for the week : a wooden duck themed room.

I´ve tried to make a room many times in past challenges/weeks lately but never could finish them in time or in my taste. When I saw the one for this week, my granny´s patio and her hobbies of crafts inmediatly came to my mind. She had a very similar wooden duck!
    I adored that old lady! <3 So, thank you very much, my dear @rosemow for this sweet feeling :kissing_heart:

Gallery name of room : El Patio De Mi abuela

Pictures of the room :

25-09-2017_13-16-13.png

25-09-2017_13-17-35.png

25-09-2017_13-19-26.png

25-09-2017_13-21-58.png

25-09-2017_13-24-26.png

25-09-2017_13-25-50.png

Andalusian houses usually have small patios or porches, covered or not, that access other outdoor areas. When I saw the duck, I remembered my grandmother, her old cupboard full of decorative objects, which she made and / or painted and her patio full of flower pots and plants.

INNER OASIS

This is my lot for Build-n-Share CHALLENGE #78: The Hawthorne Project - Part V

I centered on the Middle East style in the architecture and decorations and on the family interests and needs, that is why I placed a big orchard and a fishing pond in the back yard. I set a bathroom in the second floor and a half bathroon in the first floor.

Download Link

Pics:

27-09-2017_9-30-01.png

27-09-2017_9-27-12.png

27-09-2017_9-28-47.png

27-09-2017_9-28-21.png

27-09-2017_9-14-33.png

27-09-2017_9-12-33.png

27-09-2017_9-26-07.png

27-09-2017_9-23-38.png

27-09-2017_9-24-07.png

27-09-2017_9-25-03.png

27-09-2017_9-13-07.png

27-09-2017_9-20-30.png

27-09-2017_9-18-02.png

27-09-2017_9-19-14.png

27-09-2017_9-22-40.png

27-09-2017_9-16-49.png

27-09-2017_9-13-53.png
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Beautiful room dear and Congrats on the Maxis fav for it! Love your BNS challenge build! I hope it wins for you sweetie it looks epic!

Thank you very much for your nice comments and support, my dear @BreeMiles ! <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    I will repost here what I wrote about your room in the challenge thread :)
    El Patio De Mi abuela is a very special room! :) It is very nice and lovely that it reflects the patio of your Grandmother <3 It is very nice that it brought back special memories.
    The design of the patio looks very nice! Very nice patterned floor tiling! The ceramic awnings over the floral balcony windows look very nice. The hanging flower baskets look very nice there . The green blinds look nice on the windows. Very nice table and chairs sitting area in the middle of the room. Sims will enjoy sitting on the new patch chairs chatting. The plants and flowers on the table, on the wall and in the corner nooks look so very pretty and are such very nice touches of nature! The placement of the plants on the wall looks very nice. The plates wall decor is a nice touch on the wall. Very nice design of the homely looking cupboard ! The teapots cabinet, plate, lantern and jar on the table area look very homely.The duck is very cute there! The wall lights in the room are nice touches. The wall of arches gives a very nice look to the room. The garden tools,and hose are great outdoors touches. The wall water fountain looks very nice.
    Congratulations again on the room being favourited by Maxis! :)

The Middle Eastern Architecture of Inner Oasis looks very nice! :) The design of the exterior looks very great! Very nice trellis covered areas in the front and back areas of the home! It is nice that there is a big pond in the back area for fishing. Very nice gardening orchard area ! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there. The steps look great in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The patterned flooring in Rima’s bedroom looks very nice. She will enjoy restfully doing yoga on the mat or enjoy painting on the easel. The big teddy is cute in the kids room! The flower floor print is a nice touch . Very nice wall patterning in the bathroom and kitchen! It gives a great to look to the rooms. Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen, living and dining area! The teapot is a nice home touch on the dining table. The sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the colourful sofas watching tv. The candle is a pretty touch between the sofas. The sims will have fun playing chess. Very nice study desk nook for the sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or reading. The flowers are a pretty touch there. The items on the kitchen shelves and the fruit bowl are great kitchen touches!
    The home is very nice! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

What a nicely decorated patio room Airis... love how you brought the outdoors inside with all the greenery.

Inner Oasis is such a cool Middle Eastern build... love the creative architecture. Well done :smiley:

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments and support, my dear @rosemow and @soocoolsim ! :)

YAY! That´s is wonderful! :smiley: Thank you very much for letting me know, sweet Rose! <3
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Two faves back to back! What a wonderful achievement! Your room for Rose's challenge was so beautifully detailed, and I loved you decided to do something so personal to you :blush:

Inner oasis looks wonderful, I love the simplicity of it! It keeps the realism and authentic look in tact :wink: The interior is tastefully done and keeps with the middle eastern vibe. Gorgeous!

Big congrats on the faves! :star::star: You deserve the recognition <3
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"

Thank you very much, dear @Laebeth ! <3
    YAY! I´m over a cloud right now! :smiley:
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Oh wow, El Patio de mi Abuela looks amazing, from the flooring to the decorations and colours, such a cozy and lovely patio, and the fact that it's based on your grandmother's house makes it even more special, amazing job! <3

And Inner Oasis is a true masterpiece! Stunning architecture, you absolutely nailed the middle eastern look, the backyard looks wonderful, love that fishing pond and awesome job on the interiors! B)

And yay, congrats on back to back Maxis Favs, such wonderful news! B)

Thank you very much, my dears @BreeMiles and @Corwim ! :smiley:<3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,998 Member
    Many congrats on your Maxis favs dear Inma, very well deserved :) Inner Oasis is a superb Middle Eastern style build which oozes charm and beauty. Really love the back garden and also the colourful interior design, this adds so much life and vitality to the build :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

@masajo , thank you very much for so wonderful comments, dear Christine! You make me blush, sweetie :blush:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Inner Oasis is so pretty! Love the exterior shape and wonderful landscaping. Lovely and colorful interiors. I especially like the cool flooring. Congratulations on the well deserved Maxis fave! :smile:

@WrathofCath , thank you very much, sweet Cath! :)
    edited October 2017
    Witchy Spooky Store

DOWNLOAD

22-10-2017_13-10-44.png

Description:
    Your sim can run this funny spooky store and to live in it! Because this store has a small apartment inside. Made by #Airis6962 for our #StarterRetailChallenge, #GetToWork, #TheSims4 , #SpookyStuff #Spooky #Funny #Halloween #NOCC #MOO #Playtested

Background Story:
    I started this lot 2 years ago, but I never finished till now. Thanks to our "The Retail Starter Store" (click on my siggy to see) that inspired me to make the inside and that I could purchase the Spooky Stuff in offert (only 4,95 €!) some days ago, I could have my definitive "vision" :mrgreen:

More pictures:

22-10-2017_13-09-32.png

22-10-2017_12-58-19.png

22-10-2017_12-57-56.png

22-10-2017_13-00-36.png

22-10-2017_12-59-23.png

22-10-2017_13-01-40.png

22-10-2017_13-02-35.png

16-10-2017_23-21-57.png

EDIT: I posted a pic twice instead the one of the bathroom. Sorry.
    Post edited by AIRIS6962 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Witchy Spooky Store is so very creatively designed! :) The design of the exterior in the shape of a witch with the roofing a witch hat looks so very great! The windows as her eyes and mouth and the roofing texture as her hair looks very great! The enlarged carved pumpkins and Halloween table look very nice in the outdoors areas, and the ghosts, tombstone and black dead tree add a great look to the build! Very nice design of the interior of the store! It is great that there is an apartment area for sims to like there also. The design of the apartment looks great. Sims will like reading a book there. The red colour of the bed looks nice. The cobwebs on the wall is a great touch! The wall textures through the whole build give a great spooky feel to the store. The pumpkin floor rug looks great! Very nice cash register counter area! The hand wall candles, skull picture, and skull on the counter look great! Sims may get a fright if they try to get candy from the dish! The spider web and big spider on the wall looks very scary! Sims will enjoy carving pumpkins on the carving machine. Very sitting area for sims to enjoy resting on the spooky ghost armchair!
    It is a very creative spooky store! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

O Airis I LOVE this!!! You know I love shaped and unusual builds. Witchy Spooky Store is totally adorable. Well done! <3

PS: Nope I'm not getting me the Sims 4 packs, lol but I can certainly admire :)

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments and support my dears @rosemow and @soocoolsim ! <3:smiley:

Paula, I was thinking of you indeed. You make so wonderful shaped stuff ! In TS4 is much easier to make. I enjoyed a lot building this one.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,998 Member
    Witchy Spooky Store is a masterpiece, absolutely amazing how you created the witches face and hat :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

@masajo , Thank you very much for your kind and nice comments and your support, my dear Christine :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top