Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Airis6962´s Builds & Sims for TS4-NEW! 🌟January'23 Creations🌟 p.77

Comments

• AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    kreatora wrote: »
    All your houses both in the TS3 as the TS4 are beautiful and elegant. You create also super elegant and cozy interiors.
    Besides, you know, that I liked always everything what you create and I'm very glad that you're doing it again.
    Not to mention that I like and admire you as a wonderful person since the time, when I have met you first time on old MP ♥
    Sorry for errors in English if I have made them.

AAWWW Ela dear!! I feel thrilled with your nice words. You´re always so kind to me. I´m very happy to be you as a friend in this wonderful Community. You´re a wonderful person and creator too and I admire you and your creations.
    About English, I told you long time ago: you express very well, at least to me. I´m Spaniard, so my English is not perfect at all ;)
    Huge hugs <3<3<3
    My last creation uploaded to The Gallery is a room. I made it for ONE ROOM-ONE WEEK-ONE THEME: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/815547/one-room-one-week-one-theme/p1
    There is a story behind this entry: First of all, I wanted participate since long time ago because this wonderful thread is hosted by my dearest Rose, but the really thing is that I´m not good at making/sharing rooms. Well, by Halloween @BreeMiles and I said to ourselves: "Trick or Treat" We choose Treat and the treat was that she will make a room for this wonderful challenge and so I will. So, here is mine. I hope it will not be only the first one there ;)

Royal Dining: http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/B564057D80E711E5863F667ED587A846?category=all&amp;searchtype=hashtag&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=weekly&amp;searchquery=#oneroomoneweekonetheme&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false

01-11-2015_23-10-50.png

01-11-2015_23-11-32.png

01-11-2015_23-15-14.png

01-11-2015_23-16-50.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Thankyou so much for entering the room in the challenge! :) I will repost here what I wrote about the room on the other thread.

Royal Dining is such a very grand and elegant dining room! :) The furnishing and layout of the room is so very nice! It looks so very regal! The dining table in the middle of the room looks so very nice! It looks very nice how you have created a large and wide dining table. The setting of the dining table with the placement of the items on it looks so very nice! It looks very nice how you have set up the dining table with the plate of food, cutlery,and glasses at each dining chair place. The fruit bowls look nice placed on the edges of the middle white flowers, the teasets look nice either edges of the fruit bowls, and the bottles look nice on the corners. The cupcakes are a nice touch on the table. The flowers in the middle are pretty for sims to see when eating their meals. The bow themed dining seats look very nice.The chequered back and white pattern on the floor looks very nice! The marble flooring gives a very nice look in the room! Very nice windows sofa seats sitting nooks in the room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there after a meal, enjoying the sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. The type of and placement of the curtains in the room looks very nice. The spandrels look very nice in the room. The two fireplace alcoves are so very nice! The cabinets look very nice placed either sides of the fireplace, and the flowers look pretty on top of them. The portait picture is a nice Royal touch on one of the fireplace walls and the floral picture on the other fireplace wall is very nice for sims to enjoy looking at whilst dining. The curtains look so nice in the corner nooks of the alcove, either sides of the picture! The arches with the knights in them look very great! The pedestals with flowers on them look very pretty in the room! The golden wall mirrors and the candlelights add very nice looks in the room! The shield banners are very nice Royal touches on the walls. Very nice windows nooks with the flowers on the table either sides of the statue.
    The room looks so very grand! It is such a very elegantly furnished room which the royals will enjoy dining in! :)
    Thank you so much, my dearest Rose !! <3 You´re a very nice, kind and wise lady ;) Hugs <3
  • pelayodsovb6pelayodsovb6 Posts: 78 Member
    Absolutelly incredible! Although nothing new because everything you do is great! ;)
    A big hug :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your DNA Victorian build is very gorgeous! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, you nailed the Victorian style in this build! Awesome roofing and love the dormer on turret roofing too! Your landscaping is very pretty! Beautiful gardens out front! Love the pond and even the covered patio! And your interior, gorgeous! Gorgeous furnishing! Love the kids rooms, very cute! And overall, you made this build very festive! Love the Christmas decors you used!
    If @A_niles06 loves it, I love it too! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Your Royal Dining is very elegant! :smiley:
    Love the layout and the design! Lovely use of soft colors in your build! Awesome MOOing between dining tables and love how you made place mats with just using that cheat! Very extravagant and grand looking too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Absolutelly incredible! Although nothing new because everything you do is great! ;)
    A big hug :)

Thank you so much, @pelayodsovb6 !! (Mi adorado padre <3 ) :smiley:
    You make wonderful creations too!! Besitos <3

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful victorian! I love the design and the pretty garden! Love how you have created a garage! Wish we had cars in Sims 4! Love the gazebo and the fountain area. Inside, I like the wallpapers you have chosen. Suits the style of build. Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
    Thank you so much,@RyeCris16 ( dear Rye <3) :smiley: I´m happy you like them and thank you for adding to your faved´s
    Hugs <3
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Beautiful victorian! I love the design and the pretty garden! Love how you have created a garage! Wish we had cars in Sims 4! Love the gazebo and the fountain area. Inside, I like the wallpapers you have chosen. Suits the style of build. Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3

Thank you so much, sweetie !! <3 Well, you know very well that not much to chose in TS4 and not much options. I´d like to have hexagonal roofs. We need them !!
    Looking at the positive side, these issues make to rise our creativity ;)
    Hugs <3
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    I love the architecture Airis of The Witch House it has a wonderful fairy tale feel to it. Hugs Folly
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Now how did I miss the royal dining room???!!! Sorry about that Airis! Looks wonderful! So luxurious and stunning! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
    Thank you so much @follyfoot and @yanti68 <3

LOL, @yanti68 sweetie, because I posted it almost inmediatly after the Victorian? ;) You know about my reputation of fast builder LOL
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Wow, what a clever way to use all those debug items :smiley:
    Very pretty :) And royal ;)
    Thank you so much, dear @Manssom <3
    You were missed. I hope everything ok for you. Hugs
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Your Royal Dinning Room is exquisite!! The furnishings and colors fit so well with the theme! I also LOVE how you have the table set up!! <3
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    Thank you so much, @Tiki5872 !! :blush: Welcome to my thread, dear. I´m a great admirer of your wonderful creations. Hugs <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Royal Dining is such a beautiful room, very regal, ornate and decorative and I love how you've moo'd the window seats :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    masajo wrote: »
    Royal Dining is such a beautiful room, very regal, ornate and decorative and I love how you've moo'd the window seats :)

Thank you so much, my dear Christine !! WOW I think you are the only one that noticed that !!
    Happy Friday, sweetie. Hugs <3
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Very beautiful and amazing dining set dear... I love all the colors you chose and the brightness Love love.....
    Thank yu so much, my dearest Bree !! Hugs <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    I will repost here what I wrote in the room thread.
    Three Cribs For A Nursery is such a very pretty room for the triplets! :) The furnishing and layout of the room is so very nice! It looks so very nice how you have created the cots! They look so great! You are very creative! The blue, pink and green colours of them look very nice, and the curtains look very nice draped over the front of them. The bunny prints on the cot walls there look very nice, and the bunnies and heart teddies on top of each cot look very cute! It looks very nice how there is a bassinet beside each cot. The pink, yellow and blue large bunny rabbits beside them are very cute for the little children to see! The little children will like looking up when in the cots and bassinets and seeing the hanging mobiles. It looks nice how you have placed one over each cot and each bassinet. The windows table nooks are very nice! The horses are a nice touch on the nook tables. The different colours used for the furnishings for each of the triplets looks very nice! It looks very nice how the windows and curtains are placed in the room. Very nice fenced play area in the middle of the room! The dinosaur, chompie and unicorn look very cute there! The bunnies floor pattern there looks very nice. The flower patterns that have been created using the circle floor rugs looks so pretty! The pink storage box is a nice touch in the room and the pram looks great! Very nice changing table ! The toiletries look nice on top of the table and the rabbit picture looks nice on the wall. The pink lamp and the flower tree lamp are pretty in the room. Very nice armchair sitting area for the parent sims to sit resting on the seat and enjoy reading a book from the bookcase to their young children. The bunny, clouds, and snowflakes prints on the bookcase wall look very nice. The little children will have fun playing with the toys from the toy box. The floor patterning looks very nice. Nice towels and clothes hamper corner nook. The corner cabinet nooks are nice.
    The room is so very nice! The mooing work is very great! It is a very nice nursery room for the triplets! :)
    Thank you so much to you for your nice comments and for your wonderful thread, my dearest Rose!! Hugs <3
  • AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    Sorry to be so dense about this. Your creations are amazing!

For the Dark Shadows cast and their traits:

Elizabeth Stoddard - genius, art lover, neat
    Roger Collins - evil, self-assured, book lover
    Victoria Winters - good, active, geek
    Carolyn Stoddard - childish, non committal, romantic
    David Colls - evil

I hope I did that correctly.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file