Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Airis6962´s Builds & Sims for TS4-NEW! 🌟January'23 Creations🌟 p.77

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The home is so very nice! :) The exterior reflects the original inspiration home so very well! It looks very nice! Very nice roofing! The open shutter windows look very nice in the builds. The outdoors areas of both versions of the homes looks so very nice! It looks very nice how the graveyard has been set up with the tombstones. Very nice pool areas! The flowers and plants through the outdoors look very nice how they are placed there. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice wall panelling through the rooms in the build! The foyer area is very nice! The coat stand is a nice home touch there. Very nice study room! The armchairs look nice how they are angled there towards the fireplace. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there in the armchairs, reading a book whilst warming up in front of the fire. The clock, family photo and books are nice homely touches on the fireplace ledge. Sims will have fun playing chess on the chess table. The pictures on the walls add to the nice look of the room. The type of and placement of the wall lights in the rooms look nice. Very nice dining room! The type of dining seats there look very nice and their colour complements well with the wall paneling. It looks so very nice how you have placed the brown cabinets, crockery display cabinets and drinks display shelves in the nook alcove! The flowers look very pretty on the pedestals and dining table in the room. The floral painting and the flowers are nice for sims to see whilst enjoying dining there. The living room is so very nice! The sofas and armchairs look very nice how they are placed there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv, listening to music from the piano being played and chatting. The teaset on the coffee table and clock on the fireplace ledge are homely touches there. The red colour of the seating and the green floor rug complement each other. The display cabinets look nice placed either sides of the fireplace. The flowers on the table behind the sofa are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The kitchen cabinets look so very nice how they are placed on the walls! Very nice curved island bar stool and sink counter. The eat in breakfast dining area looks nice. The fruit bowls, bottles, condiments and spice set are nice touches on the counters and dining table. The master walk in closet looks very great! Very nice master bathroom! It is nice that the triangular bath tub is in the bathroom. The counters and cabinets look nice they are placed in the room. It is nice that there are double sinks.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Thank you so much for your nice and detailed feedback, my dear @rosemow !! I really appreciate it. Hugs :)<3
  • Options
    amberthezombieamberthezombie Posts: 214 Member
    edited November 2015
    Oh wow... wow, that is AMAZING! :o I love it so much it's perfect, exactly how I wanted it! :D<3 Thank you so much @AIRIS6962 , please upload it how it is now. <3
    It will be the main residence in my legacy which you can find here. :smile:
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Gorgeous build for amber @AIRIS6962
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Very amazing sweet Airis. You no I got to grab it up for my game....
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Thank you so much @amberthezombie , @Cbear13 and @BreeMiles :)

@amberthezombie , your house it´s in The Gallery in both versions:

Version1: With a bigger backyard that includes a fishing pond:

AMBER LEGACY V1: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1CC2F2ED975C11E58A59BCD67EAF595D?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Airis6962&max=50&maxis=false

00.jpg

Version2: With a smaller backyard:

AMBER LEGACY V2: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/9EF314C0975A11E58855BCD67EAF595D?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Airis6962&max=50&maxis=false

00.jpg

I had to upload the first version twice because I forgot to post the hashtag #DNARequetTeam and I don´t know how to edit posts in The Gallery. The Second version has not the #DNARequestTeam hashtag.
  • Options
    Oh wow... wow, that is AMAZING! :o I love it so much it's perfect, exactly how I wanted it! :D<3 Thank you so much @AIRIS6962 , please upload it how it is now. <3
    It will be the main residence in my legacy which you can find here. :smile:

Your Legacy is looking great, sweetie !! I´m happy because I got to make what you wanted. Enjoy it !! Hugs :)
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Amber Legacy is a fantastic house with beautiful landscaping. The interior design is magnificent and both versions have great back yards :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you very much dear @masajo for your lovely comments and kindness, much appreciated too :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Both the legacy homes are gorgeous! Beautiful architectures and I love how you have decorated each and every room! Will be adding to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game. :)<3
  • Options
    Thank you so much dear yanti :)<3
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    I grabbed the one with the bigger back yard dear. I love the secret pool garden!!!
  • Options
    Thank you so much, my dear Bree !! I hope your sims and you enjoy it :smile:<3
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Time for Christmas

Shell created by @Annabelli_22 for BnS Challenge #31, with a choice of four inspiration objects. I chose 'Grandfather Clock' as the inspiration object, which reminds me Christmas of my childhood in my grandmother´s home. The clock reminds me of New Years Eve. In Spain we eat a grape for each month of the year, when strikes twelve strokes, one on each stroke, so the grandfather clock is essential! LOL Well, we switch on the tv for the chimes ;)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/D99B37CF8F7911E58C707B5F533B83B9?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=BnS31&max=50&maxis=false

20-11-2015_3-17-12.png

20-11-2015_3-20-20.png

20-11-2015_3-27-22Rr.jpg

20-11-2015_11-43-41.png

20-11-2015_11-44-35.png

20-11-2015_11-52-10.png

20-11-2015_11-47-05.png

20-11-2015_11-54-28.png

20-11-2015_11-55-11.png

20-11-2015_12-01-54.png

20-11-2015_12-00-02.png

20-11-2015_11-39-29.png

20-11-2015_11-40-28.png

20-11-2015_11-41-43.png

20-11-2015_11-56-41.png

20-11-2015_11-58-57.png

20-11-2015_11-57-50.png

20-11-2015_12-10-38.png

20-11-2015_12-11-43.png

20-11-2015_12-12-42.png

20-11-2015_12-13-04.png

Post edited by AIRIS6962 on
  • Options
    Time for Christmas is a very nice home! :) It was very special to read the background details of the build and your choice of using the grandfather clock in your build. It was lovely that you built the home with special memories of your childhood Christmas and New Year celebrations spent at your grandmother's home.
    The exterior of the home is so very nice! :) Very nice red and white colour scheme of the home, both indoors and the exterior and the wall paneling looks very nice. The white heart decor looks pretty on the exterior of the home. The Christmas wreath and garlands, the Christmas tree and the cute snowman look very nice and festive in the outdoors areas! The snowy white flowers and tree stumps and snowy flooring gives a very nice look to the home. The white flower box windows look very pretty! The flower cart is a nice touch on the curved front porch. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The grandfather clock is a nice home touch placed in the corner nook of the foyer area. Very nice living room! The Christmas tree in the corner and garlands either sides of the to are festive and nice there for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting relaxing on the sofa or armchair, warming up in front of the fire. They will enjoy watching tv there, or reading a book from the bookcase and having a chat. The crockery display cabinets are nice touches beside the fireplace. The patterned floor rug adds a nice look in the room. The teaset looks homely on the coffee table. Very nice music alcove. Sims will enjoy listeming to music from the gramophone in their home. Very nice kitchen and dining area! The starry table pattern looks nice and suits well the theme of the home. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table. The kitchen flooring is nice. Thr red and green curtains look so nice how they are placed on the windows! The red flowers and the candles are nice touches on the pasageway table. The coat wall shelf is a nice homely touch there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The vanity table in the master bedroom is so very nice! The flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see when getting up in the mornings, and the birds decor looks nice on the bedhead wall.
    The home is so very nice! :)
  • Options
    AAAWW!! You´re so sweet Rose, dear !! Thank you very very very much !! <3
  • Options
    This is my entry this week for #oneroomoneweekonetheme
    The theme for the week is : A nature themed kitchen.
    Lydia enjoys cooking in her kitchen. She tries to do what she can to help the natural environment. She is very eco friendly. She would like a kitchen that reflects the natural theme.

My Kitchen Garden
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/5A0D2B49918311E5869495621DDA1796?category=all&amp;searchtype=hashtag&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=weekly&amp;searchquery=#oneroomoneweekonetheme&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false

Lydia can grow their own vegetables to cook and throw trash separately for recycling in this kitchen.

Pictures of the room :

23-11-2015_1-54-26.png

22-11-2015_23-12-04.png

22-11-2015_23-48-15.png

23-11-2015_1-21-16.png

23-11-2015_1-50-46.png

23-11-2015_1-15-27.png

23-11-2015_1-15-48.png

23-11-2015_1-49-57.png

23-11-2015_1-52-02.png

23-11-2015_1-53-10.png

I hope you like it :smile:
  • Options
    This my last room uploaded to The Gallery, made for One room, One week, One theme

Theme for the week: FORTY FIRST CHALLENGE: The theme for the week is : A Christmas living room.

Oh Christmas Tree
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/4FEF7CA4991511E582AEF961C4F63D79?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=weekly&searchquery=oneroomoneweekonetheme&max=50&maxis=false

02-12-2015_17-08-47.png

02-12-2015_17-42-11.png

02-12-2015_17-42-40.png

02-12-2015_17-43-14.png

02-12-2015_17-45-40.png

02-12-2015_17-06-24.png

And how my DNA Secretary says: " This thread is up to date." ;)
  • Options
    I will repost here what I wrote on the challenge thread. Thankyou so very much for creating these very nice rooms and posting them on the room challenge thread! <3
    My Kitchen Garden is such a very pretty room! :) It looks a very nice light filled room where sims can enjoy cooking, dining and gardening with sunshine coming in. The type of windows and the placement of them in the rooms looks very nice. The windows on all the walls looks very nice! Very nice layout of the room! The cooking and sink area is very nice! The texture of the furnishings suits well the nature theme. The green planter boxes look very nice on the windows and the plants look nice on the shelves near the sink. The sunflowers are sunny for sims to see whilst in the room. The fruit bowl, hanging pans, fruit wall picture,utensils, menu board, teapot and knives are nice kitchen touches in the room. The curved island stove and bar stool counter is great! The alcove where the fridge is looks very great! The jars look nice placed on the shelves, and the fridge and bookcase nooks look great! The cabinets look nice how they have been placed to create the nooks. The fruit crates are a nice touch there on the floor. The mooing work in the room looks so very nice! It looks great the way that there are recycling bins in the room. Very nice glass house area of the room! The floral grassy and paved flooring looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the dining table eating a meal, enjoying the sunshine coming in through the windows onto them. The sunflowers on the table, the flowers on the pedestal and the flower cart are very pretty for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting at the table there. The white seating looks nice. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden planters, to use when cooking. The gardening tools look great on the shelving and garden hoses is a nice touch on the wall. The candle looks pretty. The green wooden texture of the wallls in the room looks very nice and nature themed.
    The natured themed furnishing of the room looks so very nice! The plants and flowers look very pretty!
    h Christmas Tree is such a very elegantly nice Christmas themed living room! :) The red, silvery and white colour scheme of the room looks so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the room! The windows areas looks so pretty! The garlands, wreaths, and snowflakes patterns look so very nice placed together on the windows! The red coloured curtains complement well in the theme and colour scheme of the room. Very nice fireplace and tv nook! The stone textured pillars look very nice either sides of the fireplace, and the garlands and log themed wall decor look very nice placed on them. The red candles and plant are nice touches on the fireplace ledge. The white colour of the sofas and arnchairs and the red coloured cubes commplement each other well and look nice. The placement of the three red cubes in a row in front of the fireplace and the three coffee tables to correspond with them gives a great look to the room! The enlarged red and white patterned floor rug adds to the very nice look and feel of the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seating in the room, watching tv, warming up in front of the fire and enjoying the nice aroma of the incense. The Christmas tree looks so pretty in the room! The vehicles look great how they are placed on the edges of the circle at the base of the tree! The gnome and heart teddy there looks cute! The pictures on the wall behind the sofa looks very nice. The yellow flowers look sunny. The stone texture of the wall looks very nice. Very nice bookcase nook beside the fireplace! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the armchair reading a book from the bookcase. The music player nook on the other side of the fireplace looks very nice. The books are a nice home touch on the table. Sims will enjoy listening to Christmas music from the radio whilst sitting in the room. The red colour of the walls looks festive.
    The living rooms looks so festively nice! Very nice colour scheme of the room! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much, dear Rose !!
    I really would feel very lonely here if I wouldn´t have you and your nice and detailed feedbacks !! You´re awesome sweetie !! Thank you again for being just you !! <3
  • Options
    trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    Just sat down and saw you claimed my request! I'm very excited! Thank you!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    Claimed Request:

Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: @trashbinsouvenir
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: The Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern, with some traditional aspects
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All Expansions, game packs, and stuff packs.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? n/a
    Lot size (dimensions): Any, but I would prefer a larger lot in case further expansion needs to happen with more generations
    Number of bedrooms: 3 bedrooms
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? A main bedroom for the couple, 2 kids bedrooms. They are unborn, so just in the planning stages now.. so I can’t give much on age/gender. I know I like to spoil them, so have them be spacious. 
    Number of bathrooms: 4
    Favorite color schemes: I like neutrals, but my favorite accent color is teal.
    Colors you dislike: I don’t dislike any color if it is properly used.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please!
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? n/a
    Please list the Store content that can be used: n/a
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: n/a
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Any
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    My family is heavy on skill building, so an independent, very large skill building room should be made. If possible, the rooms should break down into certain areas where say, being inspired helps boost the creative skills. Or the focusing mood boosts logical endeavors. I would also like the photography skill and the baking skill be something my family works toward. I would like all skill activities to be incorporated in the house. Including a private gym, a garden, and the “wellness” skill items placed among the house as beautifully and naturally as possible (in either a studio type room, or the yoga/meditation items placed outside serenely, with the sauna and the massage table/chair placed elsewhere). A nice patio with a pool, hot tub, and a good bar would be nice. Enough family room for a social gathering to take place.
    Additional instructions?
    I love unique architecture in my special houses like these- where advanced MOO techniques are employed, and different levels of flooring can really make an ordinary room pop. I love outdoor features inside- ponds, rivers, gardens, etc. Taking extra care with “clutter” to make the place seem real.
    My wife is in the scientist career so she’s geek, into video games, and a bookworm. My soon to be husband is a bro who is a secret agent. They hope to open a store together someday to become successful with one of their skills using mostly homemade objects, and passing it down to their next generation. They love to spend their downtime making drinks, having parties, or having intimate dates and relaxing with spa amenities together… after a good session at the gym or the computer for a vigorous video game competition. They want to top their careers and spread their wings with their skills first before having kids, which is why I can’t tell you much about them.. just that they’re in the plans.
  • Options
    Just sat down and saw you claimed my request! I'm very excited! Thank you!

@trashbinsouvenir,
    Thank you for check in so fast !! :smiley:

Well, I was building a modern for myself and I have it half done. I think it fits with your preferences, let me to know:

This is my WIP so far:

18-11-2015_13-57-29.png

17-11-2015_18-13-07.png

18-11-2015_13-23-33.png

18-11-2015_13-24-13.png

18-11-2015_13-55-43.png

17-11-2015_18-12-39.png

If not, no worries. I´ll make other from zero for you ;)
  • Options
    trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member
    I really like the feel of it! As long as it can fit my request to fit all of the skill building in it, I think it's a great start! :smiley:
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) Very nice design of the build! The front steps entrance to the home looks great and the windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. The plants, trees, rocks and water feature in the front and back areas of the build and along the side edge of the building look so nice! Very nice layout of the interior of the build! The pool and hot tub patio is very nice! The lotus pattern looks nice on the base of the pool. Very nice kitchen and dining area! The red and white colour scheme of the room areas looks nice. The flooring rug in the dining room adds a nice look in the room. It looks great how the tv wall and fireplace divides off the dining room from the living room. The fireplace is very creative! It looks very nice!
    The WIP is looking great! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top