Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 xbox 360, xbox 1, ps3, ps4?

Will there be the sims 4 for the xbox and ps? If so, when? I've seen on a website that it will be on 2nd October but it's not an official sims website so it could be wrong. Thanks ;)

Comments

• XminajestyXXminajestyX Posts: 216 Member
    Since there is still no MAC version yet for the game, I don't see it happening till a long time from now.
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Sims 4 inventory system is horrible even for PC standards. And on consoles you can't ease the pain with a mouse. So no. Forget console ports unless they enhance the inventory somehow.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Razing wrote: »
    Will there be the sims 4 for the xbox and ps? If so, when? I've seen on a website that it will be on 2nd October but it's not an official sims website so it could be wrong. Thanks ;)

You don't need a console version. You have/those who bought it/ a console version for PC. What would have been a good console version with all it's scripted play as console versions usually are, has already been released for PC. No need to do it twice.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.