January 15 - Is everyone ready for the Friday Highlights? Check them out here.
Welcome to all new Simmers joining us over the holiday season! 🎉 Have fun on the forum and please make sure you check out the forum rules and
the rules about necroposting.
December 22 - It's the time of year again: Join the 12 Days of Simsmas! 🎄

Lynnwood's ISBI Challenge Rules for TS4! - 3/22 University Update!

1343536373840...Next

Comments

• RLRL Posts: 292 Member
    Quick question for fellow ISBI-ers: what happens if a Sim starts drowning, but is saved by a death flower? Do you still take the point loss?
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,759 Member
    edited November 2020
    @Lynnwood

Thank you very much. You have helped me a lot! :)
    One (hopefully) last question:
    What do I do with the deceased (ghosts and gravestones) they remaim on the lot?
    My Sims 4 vampire photo-stories: Nothing but Plasma... & Bare your Fangs! (German)
    dqQBGQe.jpg?1
  • LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,961 Member
    edited November 2020
    @RL - hrm. An interesting question. If they happened to already have the death flower in their inventory through sheer luck, I'd say no. If you sneakily click-dragged it into the inventory to save them, then I might take the point loss just on principle lol. But that's personal preference at that point.

@Busufu - Personal preference. You can keep them on the lot for ghostly reminders of past generations (and possible shennanigans), you can move them to a different lot if you want so you don't have to deal with that, or just delete them. :) Whichever you prefer.
  • RLRL Posts: 292 Member
    Lynnwood wrote: »
    @RL - hrm. An interesting question. If they happened to already have the death flower in their inventory through sheer luck, I'd say no. If you sneakily click-dragged it into the inventory to save them, then I might take the point loss just on principle lol. But that's personal preference at that point.

I had the TH, the drowning sim's mother, give the death flower to Grim, which I put in her inventory when she was a teen.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 3,891 Member
    I've never used a death flower. I had no idea how they worked. So this question is helpful for me in a fully different way xD
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 9,744 Member
    RL wrote: »
    Lynnwood wrote: »

I had the TH, the drowning sim's mother, give the death flower to Grim, which I put in her inventory when she was a teen.

I, personally, wouldn't take the point loss. Since your TH was the one to give the death flower and she had it for a while.

But I also struggle with points so I'm all about not losing points lol
    Agreed, you'd be fine not deducting points for that.
  • silveRose82_silveRose82_ Posts: 108 Member
    There is another update: Bailie Otts: 14
    Ok, I think I have this rule right but I just want to clarify. For the youth potion being able to be used one time for a sim, if the person who drinks it is the current TH it wouldn't negate the not spending NTH points because she is still the TH, at least I think I have that right. If the heir takes over, however, as TH and then she drinks it then it would negate those points because she's no longer TH, or is it just if I give one to someone who has never been TH that I negate those points? Probably going to have a single sim take one and she is currently TH, so I just want to make sure I have it right.
    Current THs could drink the potion with no penalty. Once they're no longer TH, it would incur the penalty.
    Ok, I figured that is how it would work but I wanted to make sure. :smile: Thanks for verifying for me. This crazy challenge. :smiley:
    Put another update out: Bailie Otts: 15