Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lynnwood's ISBI Challenge Rules for TS4! - 3/15 Growing Together Rules Update!

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    @Lynnwood - Support is very important. I'm so glad you have it. :smile:

@naniminna - So true. lol Thanks.

• naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    @Lynnwood As I said, I don't know much of anything about Diabetes. So, I understand. But I totally know what you mean. Carbs are my weakness too. It's all I eat really with fruits and veggies, but nix the gluten. If you put 20 steamed potatoes in front of me with some salt and pepper, those babies are gonna disappear rather quickly...(Dun dun dun!!!!) Thanks for the congrats! This challenge is so much fun. When the hubby is off, the wife will play! Bahahahaha!

• AJLOVER01AJLOVER01 Posts: 120 Member
    Kyle aged to a teen about 7 sim days ago.
    vsWE0uP.png

Here is Jessica who aged to a teen 1 sim day ago, and boy she's a handful.
    8IdHZEq.png
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    @dethdukk & @lynnwood, the template for scoring is read-only and I don't think you can save it to your own drive. I've been trying but I'm not having any luck. :/
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • dethdukkdethdukk Posts: 11 New Member
    @Megg87‌ Click on File>Download As, then choose a file type. If you don't have Microsoft Excel, you can google and download "Libreoffice" for free. Let me know if that doesn't work. Also, I just realized that I don't have a scoring section for NTH aspiration completions, so I'll have to add that later.
    dethdukk wrote: »
    @Megg87‌ Click on File>Download As, then choose a file type. If you don't have Microsoft Excel, you can google and download "Libreoffice" for free. Let me know if that doesn't work. Also, I just realized that I don't have a scoring section for NTH aspiration completions, so I'll have to add that later.
    I will try again but if I recall correctly it wouldn't let me. :(
    Well my TH has now aged to a elder.
    ymLb46F.jpg

So now Jessica is now the new TH.
    hygeQId.jpg

Don also aged to a elder, he still looks good at an old age.
    nBQRXNR.png

And this is Alfredo Valdivia, he is Jessica's boyfriend, such a cutie.
    iJDIJHv.png
    Wow, she is a a gorgeous elder @AJLOVER01
    Thanks @naniminna :)

Unfortunately Amber Brass has died of old age. :(
    QnLBMq5.jpg

But Don is still alive and kicking, and Jessica is now pregnant.
    Poor Amber. =(
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Amber was such a beautiful elder. Sad that she passed.
  • BlueSimmer19BlueSimmer19 Posts: 71 Member
    edited February 2015
    Ohh, this would be a hard one for me to do. I micro-manage my Sims all too much, which is why I want to see how far I can get before breaking the rules, haha. Thanks @Lynnwood for tweaking this challenge for the Sims 4!
    The Snodgrass Legacy
    [url="URL[/url]
    Coming Soon
  • LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,980 Member
    @BlueSimmer19 - You're very welcome! :) Good luck on your attempt, and if you start a blog or a forum post about it let me know and I'll add it to the list!
    So, something that I've noticed while playing this game is that I suck at running my main toon. I always have the toon peeing or fainting themselves. However, I have noticed that the game is buggy.

Whenever I forget to delete my cache folders, without fail the sims automatically get bugged out and are unable to move for days. I mean, I keep the fails, because obviously I should've deleted the folders, but still. I hope this is something they fix soon. Your game shouldn't be totally messed up because you forgot about your cache folders.

I'm still having tons of fun though. I'm already starting my third generation! I'm worried that I'm going to get bored soon, so I'm going to start popping out kids asap so then the kids age faster and the generations move along a little more quickly.
    @naniminna - Glad to hear you're having fun! That's so weird about your glitches though . . . I've never had that problem (and never had to delete cache in TS4 at all). Are you running any mods that might be causing the issue? O_o
    @Lynnwood I dunno. It's usually around the same time that I move sims out of my house and into the nonactive Glowingdale family. I don't have any mods. I just have a few cc hairs (12) and makeup (4). They never caused me problems before though. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe I have too many families on my main menu or something. I do have an awful lot of save files. (I tend to make lots of sims with the intention of playing them, but then never do.)
    Well Jessica and her boyfriend Alfredo had a boy, his name is Brandon.
    QB3jmxP.png

Then a couple of sim days later Don died. :(
    FEHNp8p.jpg

Then Jessica got pregnant and had a girl named Sophia.
    yOIOhFL.png
    @AJLOVER01‌ Sorry Don died, but at least he helped to produce beautiful offspring that produced beautiful offspring as well. Where oh where did you get that CC hair for Sophia? (Also mind if I borrow the name? It's adorrrable!)

@Lynnwood So, the problem seems to have solved itself after I went though and deleted a bunch of save files. Now I only have this challenge and my personal family. Maybe it was just too much save files, or maybe one of them was buggy. Who knows?
    @naniminna yeah Don does produce some nice looking kids. Here's the link for the hair, http://sims.elagame.com/Mods/221921 yes you can borrow the name. LOL
    @naniminna - Yay! I'm glad you got it sorted. :)
    @AJLOVER01 Thanks!!! =) I totally can't wait to have another girl! =D Generation 4 is just boys though, so maybe they will have one when I get to pass on the torch again.

@Lynnwood Ty ty! =)

So I'm halfway through the adult life of my third generation. I'm waiting to see which child I want to be the fourth generation but I'm not sure yet. Abigail has finished two aspirations and hopefully will be done with her third one soon. After having two foodie ones, and two pregnancies she got rather large, so I went with the athletic aspiration to help her trim down some.

The Results (halfway through the fitness aspiration):
    Before:
    02-10-15_8-23c2a0pm.png

After:
    02-10-15_10-14c2a0pm-2.png
    @naniminna wow she really trimmed down.

Not much of a update, but Jessica and Alfredo got married, Jessica has also maxed out the cooking, piano and guitar skills.

I'm really surprised as how well the rest of them take care of themselves, the kids always do their homework and Alfredo cleans the toilets and the tubs and mops.
    AJLOVER01 wrote: »
    @naniminna wow she really trimmed down.

Not much of a update, but Jessica and Alfredo got married, Jessica has also maxed out the cooking, piano and guitar skills.

I'm really surprised as how well the rest of them take care of themselves, the kids always do their homework and Alfredo cleans the toilets and the tubs and mops.
    @AJLOVER01‌, you're lucky they do their homework. My two teen boys have done their homework one time between the two of them and they both get a call from the principal every day after school threatening them with a lowered grade. Thankfully, the older one aged into a young adult before leaving the C grade and the younger one will probably avoid it as well.

(PS: It was really hard to use any phrase with "the D" in it because apparently I'm a twelve year old boy :flushed:)
    edited February 2015
    @Meg87 It really helps if you have decor that increases the focus emotion. I have an entire office that is just for focus related items and they are always enabled. It's in the computer room. They autonomously decide they want to do homework after playing a couple of video games or trolling the forum. I also have one in the dining room that I enable on occassion when they walk in through the door.

@AJLOVER01 It really is surprising isn't it? Congrats on the new marriage!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top