Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone created a polygamy mod yet?

tammi222tammi222 Posts: 478 Member
I'm currently creating modern versions of three of my favourite characters Bossuet, Joly & Musichetta from Les Miserables, unfortunately though, they are polygamous meaning I can't make them all be in the right relationship in the game.

So I was wondering, has anyone created a polygamy mod for The Sims 4 yet? Or is anyone planning to?
"I never like to do anything quiet if I can help it. Swords for everyone!"
tumblr_mtugnbGcVr1rlg2wpo1_400.gif

Comments

• KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    I'd definitely like to have this as well for my own stories. But I think you can have romantic interest with all of them together just not as a significant other or you risk jealousy.
  • AlucardNightroadAlucardNightroad Posts: 13 New Member
    I would love to see this as well. Reddit was saying that you can only have one husband/wife but you can go up to significant other I believe. They were saying as long as you don't make out or woohoo in front of one of the other sims in the relationship there really isn't any jealousy.
  • tammi222tammi222 Posts: 478 Member
    I guess I'll have to wait a while before they have their dream wedding but it is good to know they can all be in a romantic relationship with each other

Thank you for the information :)
    "I never like to do anything quiet if I can help it. Swords for everyone!"
    tumblr_mtugnbGcVr1rlg2wpo1_400.gif
  • AlucardNightroadAlucardNightroad Posts: 13 New Member
    No problem. It would take someone that knows the modding scene more than I to comment on being able to do the group wedding, but I am not sure if it will be possible. I would think it is hard coded into the game but since we have the python scripting api it maybe possible.