Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Geoffrey and Nancy Landgraab

Comments

• CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    lol, midol is never the answer, solitude cures all, how can you know you're in trouble if you stay away? O.O hehehehehe

You are apparently a much easier person to handle than what I've dealt with in past apparently >.>

@olekebolleke - finding/getting treats with @RedDestiny92 present is not that difficult. In fact you may start to drown...
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • CharlieOllie1108CharlieOllie1108 Posts: 577 Member
    Crackseed wrote: »
    lol, midol is never the answer, solitude cures all, how can you know you're in trouble if you stay away? O.O hehehehehe

You are apparently a much easier person to handle than what I've dealt with in past apparently >.>

@olekebolleke - finding/getting treats with @RedDestiny92 present is not that difficult. In fact you may start to drown...

It's only difficult when I eat all the food. :D and @EAfan99 Fannypack, enough with the teasing! *secretly likes the teasing* ;)>:)
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    @Crackseed @CharlieOllie1108 ahem. Lol. That is all :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @Crackseed @CharlieOllie1108 ahem. Lol. That is all :smiley:

Cough drop? *offers one*
    y9UdOhq.png
    ... got quiet...

Tumbleweeds2.gif
  • FearTheMegglesFearTheMeggles Posts: 242 Member
    @Crackseed

In my experience, if the midol is needed, it is wise not imply that the midol is needed. Standard procedure would be to hide it within the chocolate.
    I wish I commented more. Now I'm missing out on all the cake and brownies and all the other sweet things. *sigh*

We share all the sweet things :D
    @CharlieOllie1108
    Yayee story!! *gobbles some chocolate and bounces away sated for the moment*
    @Crackseed

In my experience, if the midol is needed, it is wise not imply that the midol is needed. Standard procedure would be to hide it within the chocolate.

I agree. If you think great whites are deadly, just wait and see what happens when someone (most likely a guy) offers midol to a girl who is probably in need of one. His head will be bitten off so fast!

Upon hearing his father’s voice, Malcolm stiffly walks out of his room and into the kitchen. He still felt numb. He still couldn’t believe what was written in the letter. “How could they?” he thought as he slowly walked into the kitchen with wide eyes staring at nothing. Geoffrey and Nancy became alarmed at the pale look on Malcolm’s shocked face. Nancy takes a step forwards, but stops when Malcolm focused his gaze on her. His eyes were full of hurt and…and…something else, Nancy couldn’t pin point it. “Darling? Are…Are you all right?” Geoffrey moved to Nancy’s side and placed a hand on her arm as he moved her slightly behind him as Malcolm took another forced step towards them, glowering at them. “Malcolm. Malcolm, what’s wrong? What’s happened, son?”

*scene fades as Malcolm stood there clenching his jaw, balling his fists, and scowling with intensity at his parents*
    *Next scene*

Summer was in fact awake, but the episode had gotten worse, it was hard for her to keep her eyes open, the pain was unbearable she was the sort of girl that would laugh at someone if they cried about a broken nail. This was too much, tears rolled down her eyes, it seemed to take forever before Travis was parking and opened the car door to carefully pull her out so he could carry her inside. She whimpered as he touched her skin, the contact only made it burn more. He took her inside and told the nurse the little that he did know, the hospital wasn't too busy but the nurse considered it an emergency. A few more nurses wheeled out a stretcher to take Summer to the emergency room, Travis stayed to tell the nurse the basic information he had about her.

"Why did you abandon my brother?" was all Malcolm said.

They could only stare at him, Geoffrey was too tired to deal with this but he was saved when his phone rang, it was a specific ring tone that he used for hospital emergencies.

"Malcolm....I don't know how you found out, but I have to go, we will talk and answer every question you have when I come back."

He made a quick escape Malcolm only sighed and looked at his mother.

"I'll be at Holly's then."

@quick scene transition@

Holly let Malcolm in and pushed him past the living room, down the hall and into the library before he could say anything to her.

"Holl...."

"Ssh, my parents are fighting." she said.

Malcolm raised an eyebrow, he had been over here plenty of times and had heard them fight often that was nothing to worry over seeing the look he gave her Holly sighed.

"I think my dad cheated on my mom." she said.

Malcolm listened to the door, they could faintly hear them screaming about a Summer, Malcolm looked at Holly.

"Who is Summer?"

"I have no idea, but I came downstairs and my mom was breaking plates again, she said something about my dad never living up to her expectations as a husband, then he said something like 'I've always made the best decisions for you on your behalf' then she yelled Summer but the way she was screaming told me she was a little juiced, I couldn't understand what she was saying."

"Woah that's heavy....."

"No kidding, so what's up?"

"I needed to get away from my parents." he said.

She turned her full attention to him.

"Why? Did something happen over there too?"

He nodded.

"You know Skip....he was odd."

"Well yeah..."

"Well he was also my uncle..."

Holly gasped.

*quick scene change*

Geoffrey got to the hospital and Zelda ran over to him to tell him that Summer was now moving and her fever had gone down, but she was still red and had coughed up blood before having a seizure, if she was heavier the episode she was having probably wouldn't have been as bad. Geoffrey was here to work while he thought about what to say to his son, he didn't know who he would be meeting in that emergency room.

*Commercial break*
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @FearTheMeggles @CharlieOllie1108 of course most ladies that need midol are the truly crazy ones, because no matter how right the guy is (even if he doesn't offer midol) he will still be the victim of a well placed kick. So remember @Crackseed if you plan to offer midol you may find out the hard way whether or not the woman you're giving it to is just having a bad day or if she is crazy. The more you know lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Sweet Zombie Jesus Geoffrey got around didn't he?
    lol Megs
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @Crackseed also I only eat the cough drops that don't help *the taste fruit and cream ones* yum
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @Crackseed also I only eat the cough drops that don't help *the taste fruit and cream ones* yum

Those are the only cough drops that matter!
    y9UdOhq.png
    lol, mmmm strawberries and cream ftw
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

*quick scene change*

Geoffrey got to the hospital and Zelda ran over to him to tell him that Summer was now moving and her fever had gone down, but she was still red and had coughed up blood before having a seizure, if she was heavier the episode she was having probably wouldn't have been as bad. Geoffrey was here to work while he thought about what to say to his son, he didn't know who he would be meeting in that emergency room.

*Commercial break*

*Commercial break continues*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHrMMp-f0r8

*scene begins*

Grabbing Malcolm’s hand and pulling him away from the door, Holly loudly whispered, “What the fruitbobs! What do you mean he’s your uncle?! When did that happen?” Not really wanting to, Malcolm pulled his hand out of Holly’s and raking both hands through his hair, “I don’t know, Holl! I don’t know! I was eating breakfast this morning, minding my own business and I saw Skip put something in our mailbox before getting in a taxi. I didn’t want to, but I just got too curious about it. Mom got the mail before I could, but luckily she had a phone call so I grabbed the letter and went to my room and read it..” “Wait, he wrote a letter?” “Yeah, it was to my mom.” “Whoawhoawhoa…whoa…whoa. He wrote a letter to your mom?! Well! What did it say?!” Malcolm backed up and sat abruptly into one of the chairs, “He talked about my dad…his brother.. and about my…my half-brother…and about other kids Skip apparently has. Holly, I don’t know what to do!” Malcolm sat there with his head in his hands feeling helpless, angry, and betrayed. Holly hated seeing Malcolm like that. “Oh, Malcolm,” she said as she knelt in front of him and hugged him. Malcolm felt the tears he didn’t know he had fall down his cheeks. “I have a brother, Holly. How could I not know I have a brother?” Rubbing his back as she continued to hold him, “I don’t know, Malcolm. What did your parents say?” Malcolm reluctantly left Holly’s arms and leaned back in the chair looking down at her, “They didn’t say anything. Dad got an emergency call to the hospital and I bailed. I didn’t want to deal with it.” Holly folded her arms across Malcolm’s knees and rested her head thinking. “Do you want me to go with you when you do go back home?” “I don’t know. I don’t want to think about going back home right now.” Holly gave a short, sad laugh, “Yeah. I know how you feel. I don’t want to be home either..” They stayed like that for a while, both lost in their thoughts. Malcolm looks down at Holly, “Wanna get out of here and go someplace?” Holly looks up at him with a hopeful, yet hesitant look, “Like where?” “I don’t know. Anywhere.” Holly glances back at the closed library door, hearing the muffled fight of her parents. “Yeah. Let’s go.”

Meanwhile..
    Nancy watched her husband leave and then her son disappeared without either one allowing her a moment to explain anything. She sat on the barstool in the kitchen, wiping her tears, and feeling completely alone. “How did Malcolm find out about Johnny?” Nancy moved to grab some tissues off the kitchen desk when she noticed Malcolm’s school books. Releasing a tear ridden sigh, she picked up his books and carried them into his room and placing them on his desk. As she turned to walk out of the room, she noticed a crinkled piece of paper on the floor next to the bed. Thinking it was a worksheet for school, she picked it up and stopped dead in her tracks. It was a letter, to her, from Skip. She stood there with trembling hands as she read the letter detailing the meeting between Skip and 3 out 4 of his sons. He mentioned Johnny. He talked about his conversation with Johnny at the diner. He told her about renting a place over by the Goths and how he got a job at the diner. He also apologized for everything that went wrong between them and that he still couldn’t remember much, but he’s going to find a way to get his memories back. Tears streaming down her face, Nancy slowly folded the letter with trembling hands when she saw that there was something written on the back. Nancy fell on her knees clutching the letter as she read, “I found out I have a brother. Who would’ve thought! I don’t want you to hear it from anyone else except me or one other person, who in all actuality has more right in my opinion, but I found out that Geoffrey is my brother.” Nancy felt as if her heart stopped as she sat there in the middle of her son’s room, clutching a letter that he had obviously read, and cried.

Geoffrey continues his brisk walk down the hall listening to Zelda as she read off Summer’s file and went over the symptoms before they entered the room. Zelda handed the file over to Geoffrey, “Hello there, Ms. Holiday. I’m Dr. Landgraab. I heard you specifically wanted me to treat you.” Summer looked over at her doctor, “Yes. I heard you specialize in whatever I have. I wanted the best. I don’t want to die..,” she said through newly fallen tears. Geoffrey walks over and sits on the stool next to the bed and takes Summer’s hand, trying not to disturb the IV on her hand. He gave her a gentle smile and noted that the shade of blue in her eyes reminds him so much of someone else. “I don’t want you to die, either. I will do everything in my power to not let that happen. You’re in good hands.” Geoffrey continued to sit and hold her hand as they went over her symptoms and what kind of tests she’ll be going through. He was relieved when she told him she had a good support system and that she won’t be going through it alone. Turning towards Zelda, he asked her to order a blood test for Summer before he gave her hand another gentle squeeze and left the room.

*scene fades*

• thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    In response to the zombie jesus comments...

th?&id=HN.608009555140543882&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

I
    edited September 2014
    @CharlieOllie1108

Geoffrey continues his brisk walk down the hall listening to Zelda as she read off Summer’s file and went over the symptoms before they entered the room. Zelda handed the file over to Geoffrey, “Hello there, Ms. Holiday. I’m Dr. Landgraab. I heard you specifically wanted me to treat you.” Summer looked over at her doctor, “Yes. I heard you specialize in whatever I have. I wanted the best. I don’t want to die..,” she said through newly fallen tears. Geoffrey walks over and sits on the stool next to the bed and takes Summer’s hand, trying not to disturb the IV on her hand. He gave her a gentle smile and noted that the shade of blue in her eyes reminds him so much of someone else. “I don’t want you to die, either. I will do everything in my power to not let that happen. You’re in good hands.” Geoffrey continued to sit and hold her hand as they went over her symptoms and what kind of tests she’ll be going through. He was relieved when she told him she had a good support system and that she won’t be going through it alone. Turning towards Zelda, he asked her to order a blood test for Summer before he gave her hand another gentle squeeze and left the room.

*scene fades*

Malcolm and Holly left out the back door and Holly suggested that they go eat at the diner, Malcolm wasn't so sure, there was only one real diner in town and he supposed his uncle would have already started the afternoon shift there. as they made their way in Malcolm was a little relieved to see that they had already changed shifts, which meant his uncle had to be cooking,no need to worry about awkward conversations. Holly ordered some apple pie, and Malcolm ordered a grilled cheese sandwich. He glanced out the window and sighed as he saw Micheal making his way inside.

"What's the matter?"

He nodded toward Micheal, before she could say anything Micheal seemed to just jump in, he sat next to Holly and put an arm around her Malcolm grit his teeth.

"Micheal, what do you want?" Holly asked.

"Doll, I just want to spend some time with you, I feel like it's been so long since I've talked to you." he said in a nearly baby voice.

Holly rolled her eyes.

"How much money do you need?" she asked.

Micheal looked offended.

"I didn't come see you for money." he said firmly.

"Then why are you here? Don't you have a couple of Bunch girls to keep you occupied?"

Micheal laughed.

"Don't be jealous babe."

Malcolm took a breath as Micheal tried flirting with Holly for about five minutes, then slammed his fist on the table, they both jumped and looked at him.

"We're trying to have a private conversation Bachelor, beat it." he said.

Holly smiled and turned her attention to Micheal who was still surprised that mousey little Malcolm had said anything to him.

"You heard him Bachelor, beat it."

He gave them both a dirty look then stood up.

"Alright, fine, you dweebs deserve eachother."

He turned on his heel and stormed out, Malcolm sighed.

"He's going to egg my house isn't he?"

Holly nodded, but still held a grin as she patted his hand.

"But you know, at least you stood up to him."

He rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah, I guess I did."

He looked up as someone tapped his shoulder, he turned his head and saw River McIrish, she handed him a slip of paper and slid out of the booth as she walked out. Holly looked at him.

"Was that a number?" she asked.

Malcolm blushed, Holly was important to him, but they had passed the border into nearly siblings they had been friends so long, River however was an outsider with a pretty face he was fond of.

"Uh...yeah."

She put her hands on her chest and gasped in a very over dramatic manner.

"Oh! My little man is growing up, he's got his first number, next there will be a date and a kiss and a wedding oh! And grand babies." she burst into a fit of giggles.

He looked away from her as the waitress served their food, they thanked her and Malcolm gave her an odd look.

"You're getting ahead of yourself." he said.

"But you've had a crush on River forever."

He blushed darker.

"I have not."

Much later that day

Geoffrey was in his office, he had just given Summer a bit of medicine that would make her drowsy enough to make her sleep, it was like a cheat, Zelda opened the door without knocking, something she did when it was important.

"What did her results say Zelda?" he asked.

She took a breath.

"Well for starters Dr. Landgrabb......I saw some odd things when testing her blood, so I looked into it a little more." she said.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Alright, so you know where she got the disease from?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Well tell me." he said, he hated it when she got nervous it made her jittery.

"Well like I said I saw something weird...so I cross referenced her info and blood with some other info in the universal system....you know like you told me to earlier."

"And?" he pressed.

"It's from your side of the family technically, most members don't have it....but according to the records this is what finally killed your mom....she's your daughter sir."

He dropped the files in his hands.

Vita sat on the ground doing something she never thought she would do, she had her knees pulled up to her chest and her forehead resting on top of them as she sobbed. She was too tired to do anything else, Nick was sitting on a stool surrounded by broken plates with a juice cocktail in one hand and the paper in the other. He glanced over at Vita, he was aggravated, aggravated because she brought up Summer, aggravated because she had broken some of his favorite plates, aggravated because he had a moment's peace until she sat on the ground, but mostly he was aggravated because she was crying and....it honestly, truly made him feel bad.

He wasn't use to this, it was one thing for her to binge juice and throw plates while using language that could make a sailor blush, but crying? No that wasn't right at all. That wasn't his Vita, he set the juice and paper down.

"Vita."

She only sniffed in response.

"Vita, come on."

She shook her head and ignored him as she sobbed, it was like all these years of being the evil political figure of the town had broken her down and she only needed one more push before she snapped. She sounded like she was crying out years of unshed tears that would have been bad for her image. He rubbed the back of his neck, he knew she never forgave him for giving away her daughter, of all the things Vita wouldn't admit to she would admit that she should have been home to watch Summer. Nick knew she resented Holly a little for not being Summer, this only angered him because it was like she had no problem raising Geoffrey's daughter but until now Vita had barely spent any time with the daughter Nick himself had given her.

"Vita, don't make me beg."

She didn't respond.

"Vita...."

She sniffled and sobbed again, Vita had faked tears when they were younger but this time was different.

"Alright Alright!"'

She shot up and stared at him, her face was covered in mascara and her lipstick was smudged, Nick used to think if he saw her like this that it would make him laugh because they were that sort of "couple" but the sight only made him feel worse.

"I'm sorry." he said.

She stared at him sniffling.

"I know, I know sorry doesn't make up for what I did, but I'm not running away anymore, of all the things I did, I know and admit it was wrong to take your baby girl from you." he said.

She chewed on her lip but kept her place on the floor.

"I'll tell Geoffrey the truth about Summer." he added.

"....You swear?" she asked brokenly.

He nodded.

"I swear......now stop crying and break something already, anything you want to smash you smash it, just stop already."

She almost smiled, she glanced at the phone, she couldn't call Summer and she wouldn't she would stay out of her life because whether she actually cared about the girl or not, she just wasn't good mother material.

Of course, she didn't know Summer needed her too.

*Scene ends*

**edit** who the rhinoceros is Matthew lol
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

"I'll tell Geoffrey the truth about Summer." he added.

"....You swear?" she asked brokenly.

He nodded.

"I swear......now stop crying and break something already, anything you want to smash you smash it, just stop already."

She almost smiled, she glanced at the phone, she couldn't call Summer and she wouldn't she would stay out of her life because whether she actually cared about the girl or not, she just wasn't good mother material.

Of course, she didn't know Summer needed her too.

*Scene ends*

**edit** who the rhinoceros is Matthew lol

Geoffrey just stood there staring at Zelda."Dr. Landgraab? Um..Dr. Landgraab..," she asked as she became concerned. Her words came as a far away echo to Geoffrey as he stood there completely stunned. Finally, Zelda walked up to him and touched his arm to nudge him. Geoffrey jumped, startled by the sudden contact. "Dr. Landgraab? Are you all right? Maybe you should sit down or something." He continued to stare as he slowly nodded and allowed Zelda to guide him to the nearest chair. Picking up the dropped files, Zelda tried her best to give him space. He obviously didn't know about Summer being his daughter. Finally, Geoffrey spoke, "Do..do you mind if I have a moment alone, Zelda?" Placing the files on the chair next to him, she nodded and left him to his thoughts.

Nancy sat on the floor, staring at nothing, lost in her thoughts when she heard the doorbell ring. Confused, she gets up and walks towards the mirror above Malcolm's dresser. Quickly wipes the dried mascara infussed tear lines from her cheeks, and combs her fingers through her hair to tame loose fly aways before walked towards the front door. Another quick glance at the mirror above the small table in the entry way as she opens the front door, putting on a polite smile only for it to falter as she looked at Nick Alto standing in front of her. "Nick... what are you..?" "Nancy," he said in a cold manner, "I need to speak to your husband." Narrowing her eyes with suspicion, "He's not here. He had an emergency call at the hospital. Why? What do you need to speak to him about?" Sliding his hands into his pockets, he clenched and unclenched his jaw in irritation, "That's between me and your husband. Do tell him I came by needing to speak to him about something important." And with that, he stalked off back across the street. "What on earth does he need to speak to Geoffrey about?," she thought as she closed the front door. Nancy stood there still clutching the letter in her hand, debating on what to do. Chewing her lip, she glanced towards the kitchen then back down to the letter in her hand. Sighing heavily, Nancy walked into the kitchen towards her purse, which sat on the kitchen desk and takes her phone out. She brings up Malcolm's name and hesitates. "Should I let him have space? He's obviously upset, but he needs answers and he needs to hear my side of things. I should wait for him to come home. No, I need to call him. He needs to know what happened." Giving another sigh for courage, she presses the call button.

Malcolm smiles to himself as he looks back down at River's number as Holly puts ketchup on her fries and places the bottle back on the table. He was just about to grab the ketchup for himself when his phone started to ring. Shifting in the booth, he takes his phone out of his pocket. After seeing that it was his mother, he sighed and clicked ignore. With a french fry poised at her mouth, Holly stares at him, completely taken back by his unusual behavior. In all the years she's known Malcolm, she's never seen him do something like that. "Did..did you just ignore your mother?" Shrugging, Malcolm placed his phone on the table and takes a bite of a fry, "I don't feel like talking to her or anyone else in my family for that matter." "But, Malcolm, what if it's important?" "I don't care! Let them deal with whatever it is. Look, Holly, I really don't feel like talking about it. Can we just enjoy our food and just hang out and not think about how screwed up everything is?" Holly gave him a small understanding smile, "Okie. No more talk about surprise family members. Plus wouldn't it be crazy if there's another surprise sibling somewhere out there?" Malcolm gave a bemused laugh, "Yeah.... crazy..," as he picked up another fry and took a bite ignoring the second call from his mother.

Nick Alto stormed back into the house ignoring his wife, who stood sheepishly in the living room doorway waiting for him. "I can't STAND that woman!," he bellowed. Following him as he made his way passed her, Vita wrung her hands, "Well? Did you speak to him?" Turning towards her with anger flaring, "No, I didn't speak to him!," he said rather mockingly. Snapping her mouth shut, Vita glared at him. When she was just about to tear him a new one, her phone rang. Without bothering to look at the caller, she snapped into the phone, "What?!" Vita could barely hear Zelda mutter, "Jeez.." before clearing her throat and giving Vita her usual chipper greeting. "Look, Zelda, I'm kinda in the middle of something.." "I'm sure you are, but I seriously think you need to hear this!" Rubbing the bridge of her nose and tightly closing her eyes, Vita huffed in irritation, she had no time to deal with whatever new gossip Zelda had to share, "What, Zelda, what do I need to hear that's so important?" "Well, there's a new patient here that's really sick.." "And why should I care?" "Well, remember when you came in a few weeks ago to give blood at the Blood Drive? Well, this new patient..she needed a blood test and..." "And...? Spit it out, Zelda! I'm rather busy!" Zelda took a deep breath in and out before slowly and reluctantly saying, "She matched. The results showed her as your daughter.Vita, I didn't know you had another daughter!" Vita didn't hear what Zelda last said after the word "daughter" as she dropped her phone onto the floor and breathed out, "Summer..."

*scene ends*
  • olekebollekeolekebolleke Posts: 156 Member
    edited September 2014
    Too bad there are time zones. The good thing is I can binge read. *takes an offered cupcake*
    @CharlieOllie1108

Nick Alto stormed back into the house ignoring his wife, who stood sheepishly in the living room doorway waiting for him. "I can't STAND that woman!," he bellowed. Following him as he made his way passed her, Vita wrung her hands, "Well? Did you speak to him?" Turning towards her with anger flaring, "No, I didn't speak to him!," he said rather mockingly. Snapping her mouth shut, Vita glared at him. When she was just about to tear him a new one, her phone rang. Without bothering to look at the caller, she snapped into the phone, "What?!" Vita could barely hear Zelda mutter, "Jeez.." before clearing her throat and giving Vita her usual chipper greeting. "Look, Zelda, I'm kinda in the middle of something.." "I'm sure you are, but I seriously think you need to hear this!" Rubbing the bridge of her nose and tightly closing her eyes, Vita huffed in irritation, she had no time to deal with whatever new gossip Zelda had to share, "What, Zelda, what do I need to hear that's so important?" "Well, there's a new patient here that's really sick.." "And why should I care?" "Well, remember when you came in a few weeks ago to give blood at the Blood Drive? Well, this new patient..she needed a blood test and..." "And...? Spit it out, Zelda! I'm rather busy!" Zelda took a deep breath in and out before slowly and reluctantly saying, "She matched. The results showed her as your daughter.Vita, I didn't know you had another daughter!" Vita didn't hear what Zelda last said after the word "daughter" as she dropped her phone onto the floor and breathed out, "Summer..."

*Next scene begins*

Geoffrey looked up as he heard a knock to the door, he wasn't sure how long he had been there it was getting dark, his first thought was that Nancy gave a baby away. Someone, probably Zelda she was the only really quirky one that worked with him, slipped sheet of paper under the door. He smiled a little, it was sort of amusing how she would do what he asked but still get as close over the border as she could to do her job, he was glad she changed her career to this. He got up and picked up the sheet, he examined for a short time before the color drained out of his face, couldn't be, it was enough to find out about his brother and his nephew...but this was pushing it.

He dropped the sheet before he ripped it to shreds, sure he'd thrown Johnny out but he had raised him still, and she didn't even tell him about this child. This whole time the same disease that took his mother was slowly starting on his daughter, she could have died to and he wouldn't have known about it unless he did his research. He felt sick, for years he had defended Vita, said she wasn't a monster, even when they weren't speaking he stood up for her. Yet Vita couldn't even tell him....and Summer was close to Johnny's age she's had plenty of time to tell him. He rubbed his temples, he called Zelda in from the first test he knew he and Summer were the same blood type. He wasn't sure if she could fight the disease as quickly as it was killing her but he wouldn't let her die. He told Zelda that he would take off work so he could give his daughter blood. For now she was stable and resting, Geoffrey planned to wake her up after he spoke with her mother, Summer would need her strength to get better and they couldn't just fill her full of drugs. He picked up his phone to call Nancy, she knew he had once had a fling with Vita but he figured he might as well fill her in.

*Same scene, camera change*

Vita hurried inside the hospital, Nick hadn't tried to stop her but he had no intentions of going with her, he would talk to Holly when she got back home, she had texted him and told him that she went to the diner with Malcolm and that they were going to the Summer Festival after. Vita spotted Zelda by the desk and ran over to her to grab her by the shoulders.

"Where is she?"

Zelda stared wide eyed at the woman, she had never seen Vita so riled up about something that didn't involve her job.

"Room 48...Dr. Landgrabb is going to give her a few blood transfusions."

Vita ran to the room, Zelda 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her head she considered Vita a friend and that meant she tended to look past a lot of the things she had done but she was weirded out to see how worried Vita was.

".....Maybe she really is misunderstood." Zelda said to herself.
    *Scene change*

"Hello?" Nancy said.

Geoffrey sighed on his end of the phone.

"What's the matter Geoffrey?"

".......It's about Vita." he started.

"What about her?"

"I guess I don't really know what happened.....but from the little I do know she gave her away." he swallowed the lump in his throat, the stress from everything recently was getting to him.

Say what you will about Geoffrey but he cares about his kids, if Malcolm was dying in the same building and he couldn't be sure if he could help he'd freak about that too. It was bad enough that he didn't know Summer, but if only they could have met at least once when she was as healthy as she could have been, meeting a child for the first time when she or he could easily die was too much.

"Gave who away hon?" Nancy asked, highly confused.

"My daughter." he practically whispered.

".....Excuse me?"

"My daughter, my little girl, the only other kid I have." he replied, trying and failing to control his tone.

Nancy paled.

"Geo....."

He cut her off and wiped his eyes.

"I'll talk to you when I get home, I have to do something to help..." he said.

He hung up and went to Summer's room, he was surprised to see Vita walking in there, his temper flared he wouldn't dare make a scene in the hospital but he needed to talk to her in private. His temper seemed to fade, Vita cried as she held Summer's hand she must have noticed him coming in because she spoke.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you...Nick gave her away while I was working on my campaign....I should have went looking for her and brought her back but you already know what I focused on and I'm sure you think I have no right to be here and we both know I'm a terrible mother....and I'll leave, I just want to see her with her eyes open, please?"

Geoffrey only nodded, Vita didn't cry, he wasn't sure whether he wanted to yell at her or hold her, he would deal with Nick later, he closed the door and got the things ready for a simple blood transfusion most hospitals wouldn't let a relative handle the hospital work of that nurse or Doctor's family but there weren't that many doctors here a lot of sims quit before they got this far. Vita only watched him.
    *Scene change*

Holly walked inside the manor after saying good bye to Malcolm and saw her father waiting for her with a juice on the rocks in his hands.

"Holly I need to talk to you."

She walked over.

"What did I do?" she asked.

"Nothing, but I've done something..."

She swallowed.

"Where's mom? Did you hurt her?"

He sighed, though he wasn't surprised that she would think he had done something to Vita they weren't exactly a loving couple.

"Not physically."

Holly stared at him he decided to man up and spit it out.

"Years ago, your mom and Geoffrey were a couple, long story short they split up but she was pregnant, she had the baby and while she was working late that week I planned to give the baby away. I didn't even know anything about the family I gave her too, and now she's here very sick and dying."

He could only wait for her reaction, she was her mother's daughter, so he knew it wouldn't be good.

*End Scene*
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Part 8: Riding the Crazy Train

8 months later…

The TV is playing on the news.

Melinda Hill: Melinda Hill here, to report the intense Alto trial that has been going on for the past 6 months. Allegedly twenty four year old heiress, Holly Alto, murdered her father, CEO of Doo Peas Corporations, Nick Alto, almost 6 years ago by drowning him and dumping his body in the ocean. Reports show that Miss Alto then disappeared without a trace before resurfacing 8 months ago and unknowingly confessed what she had done and is in trial for her crimes at this time. As of now, her mother and wife of Nick Alto, spokeswoman, Vita Alto was unavailable for commenting. This is Melinda Hill reporting live from Bridgeport news.

Geoffrey: How can you still be watching this?

Malcolm: They’re talking about her again.

Geoffrey: I know.

Maclolm: Have you heard from him yet?

Geoffrey: No. But he’s doing the best he can.

Malcolm: It’s been eight months. Something should’ve happened by now.

Geoffrey: Look, Malcolm. Mr. Goth is doing whatever he can to get her out of there.

Malcolm turns off the TV and stands up to look at his dad. He walks away and heads for the door.

Geoffrey: Where are you going?

Malcolm: I’m going to finish this.

Malcolm opens the front door and slams it behind him.

The rain hits the window pane. A view of a rocking chair is shown as a woman in long dirty blonde hair is rocking back and forth. The door swings open and a nurse dressed in white wheels in a cart of medication

Lorraine: How are we feeling today, Holly?

Holly stares outside of the window and watches the dark rain clouds pass by

Lorraine: Holly, do you know where you are?

Holly turns her head and looks at Lorraine

Holly: I'm going back home.

Lorraine: I know you are, dear. Now come on, let's get your medication.

Lorraine feeds Holly her meds and returns the empty cups to the cart. Holly hums a tune while rocking in her chair

Lorraine: That's a pretty song Holly. Are there any words to it?

Holly: Mhmm. But you don't want to hear them.

Lorraine: Oh sure I do. Sing it for me.

Holly: Okay. Will you walk into my parlour?” said the Spider to the Fly,

'Tis the prettiest little parlour that ever you did spy;

The way into my parlour is up a winding stair,

And I've a many curious things to shew when you are there.”

“Oh no, no,” said the little Fly, “to ask me is in vain,

For who goes up your winding stair

-can ne'er come down again.

Holly breaks the forth wall as a crackle of thunder and lightning blast through the sky.

Geoffrey paces back and forth while he is on the phone.

Geoffrey: Yes. I know it’s a problem but I can take care of it. No. You don’t have to do a thing, let me handle this, okay? No. Malcolm doesn’t suspect a thing. Alright. I’ll talk to you in a few days.

He hangs up the phone and walks over to a picture of the family. Someone is watching him through the window as he is smiling. Geoffrey looks up but the stalker ducks before being seen. Geoffrey dials his phone again.

Geoffrey: Hey, it’s me. I think we need to talk.

Nurse #1: Thank you for coming in. Usually she doesn’t get any visitors but I can see why that is.

Malcolm: What do you mean?

Nurse #1: Well, I’m not one to gossip, especially about the patients but I’ve heard stories that your friend cut off a police officer’s hand with a switch blade she had in her pocket.

Malcolm stops in his tracks and looks at her.

Nurse: Again, just stories that I’ve heard.

Malcolm: Right. So how has she been doing?

Nurse: I think it’d be better for you to see for yourself.

The nurse stops by a door and unlocks it. She and Malcolm walk inside and see Holly still sitting in the rocking chair, staring out the window.

Nurse: Holly? Holly you have a visitor. I’ll just leave you two alone. We’re right down the hall if you need anything.

Malcolm: Thank you.

The nurse walks back out of the room but leaves the door open. Malcolm sits in a chair right next to Holly.

Malcolm: Holly? Holls, it’s me. Malcolm?

Holly rocks back and forth in her rocking chair.

Malcolm: I don’t know if you can hear me or anything but, I need to know the truth. What happened the night you were arrested?

Holly stares out of the window, ignoring Malcolm’s presence.

Malcolm: Please, Holls. I need to know what happened. Talk to me. Say something.

Holly: I was there.

Malcolm: What?

Holly: The funeral. I was there.

Malcolm: Who’s funeral?

Holly looks over at Malcolm and her expression is unreadable.

Holly: My father’s.

Someone walks into a hotel lobby. They pick up a pamphlet on the hotel events and Vita Alto’s name is on the list. The mystery person walks up to the desk.

Receptionist: Hi, welcome to the Sun Shore Hotel, how can I help you?
    1FKDfKj.png
    @EAfan99 I can't tell if Holly needs a slap in the face or a hug
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • lilly625lilly625 Posts: 221 Member
    @EAfan99 Wow that was intense, more plz!!