Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

we need graveyards.......

Ok maybe i am a weirdo but i like having my sims tombstone somewhere in the town. I usually bury my family in sections. But I cannot even make little graveyards on their home plots because if the sims has family oriented trait (possibly others) they just go to the grave and sob themself to death. I mean literally they stop cooking and go mourn.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    pageybear wrote: »
    Ok maybe i am a weirdo but i like having my sims tombstone somewhere in the town. I usually bury my family in sections. But I cannot even make little graveyards on their home plots because if the sims has family oriented trait (possibly others) they just go to the grave and sob themself to death. I mean literally they stop cooking and go mourn.

I agree if for a reason that they make good lots for Halloween Picture Threads.
  • Options
    Kyle_HunterKyle_Hunter Posts: 60 Member
    Off topic,

I really hope they give us some halloween objects this october. Pumpkin, hanging bat, a skeleton?

-Kyle
    I'm just a simple Sim, trying to make my way in the Sim universe.
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    here's to hoping for halloween content of even a fake graveyard set for s4 *make's big sad puppy eyes at devs* please? <3
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    RinilexRinilex Posts: 3,048 Member
    We need ghosts!
  • Options
    pageybearpageybear Posts: 180 Member
    MsPhy wrote: »

oooh ty i will make one!!!! Hooray i don't have to sell my tombstones and i don't have to have crazy sims who do nothing but mourn!
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    OMG, if they added at least SOME holiday stuff for free, every major holiday, that would go a loooong way to sowing good will and dev appreciation!
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    For $80.

I never understand why there were no graveyards. It doesn't matter if there were ghosts, but there should at least be a graveyard for graves... And a private graveyard for the Goths of course! ;)
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    edited September 2014
    The goths don't need a graveyard this time around, the only one that is even grumpy this time around is Cassandra. I actually find it disturbing how cheery they are now.

Edited to add: But wait! maybe they Do need a graveyard of their own, then they can be sad from mourning every 5 minutes :D
  • Options
    sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    sims 4 needs more than that