Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pre Teen concept art

13...Next

Comments

• ZeAuthorZeAuthor Posts: 9 New Member
    I really hope they put in toddlers in an upcoming patch.. I miss the little buggers. Preteens seem like an intriguing idea, but I agree with LeslieM25. The toddlers need to come first. There is so much potential for this game, and I love it the way it is right now but there are multiple things that should be added.
  • JPG619JPG619 Posts: 460 Member
    Why does everyone want pre-teen, any child under the age of 13 is pre-teen which is a child and it in the game
  • sydwilgirl23sydwilgirl23 Posts: 671 Member
    Trick wrote: »
    Those sure look like drawings of teens to me.

Eh, it's seems preteen-y as well. I there is four more picture of preteen-looking people
    JPG619 wrote: »
    Why does everyone want pre-teen, any child under the age of 13 is pre-teen which is a child and it in the game

Hey guineas, preteen is between 10 to 12 , and it's not in the game.
    edited June 2015
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    This concept art was made for The Sims Olympus, the prototype of TS4 when it was originally planned to be online. I think that picture you put in the post is of teens, not preteens.

Here's how I know it's from Olympus:

033GsQL.jpg
    Image taken from the SimsVIP Flickr album, the same place where you got the "preteen pic"

11.png
    Sims Olympus female in-development pic

12.png
    Sims Olympus male in-development pic

I think it's concept of a child supposed to be a preteen instead. (Not talking about this)
  • BinibiniBinibini Posts: 1,282 Member
    edited June 2015
    If they give us "preteens" which aren't teenagers but in gameplay users could easily make them such, I'd be happy, because it appears that this life stage is a lot shorter than the young adult and adult stages :) We just need a teen-ish looking age group that IS shorter in height!

Edit: typo.
    7qffjymyc7xj.png
    tap banner for 'such is life' | more projects + cc at facebook.com/jellysimwich
  • CharityHopeCharityHope Posts: 570 Member
    This is such an old thread.
  • Simulator4Simulator4 Posts: 652 Member

Eh, it's seems preteen-y as well. I there is four more picture of preteen-looking people

A year old thread. Really? I always wonder how people come across these old threads. Did you decide you wanted to talk about preteens and then did a search? Or did you not notice it was from Sept 2014?
    Simulator4 wrote: »

A year old thread. Really? I always wonder how people come across these old threads. Did you decide you wanted to talk about preteens and then did a search? Or did you not notice it was from Sept 2014?

Yeah...about that....