Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do the animal hats ever lose their emotional aura

My baby grew up into a child and has a lion hat and he's always angry because of it. I like the hat but he's being a bit of a pain in the butt since he is constantly mad. Should I just take the hat off?

I did try to calm him down in the mirror. It disappeared some time later but when he got home from school the lion aura came back.
Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.

Comments

• Options
    mesmerizedishmesmerizedish Posts: 51 Member
    If you don't want the hat's aura, take off the hat.
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Wait, the lion hat makes the wearer angry? O M G, enemy of the world will be SO much easier to achieve knowing that!
  • Options
    LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    If you don't want the hat's aura, take off the hat.

Thanks for the comment. I said I like the hat... I just don't like the aura. I was asking if there is a way to disable the aura so I may keep the hat. If not I will take the hat off.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Heh. I am not regretting the decision to not pay $10 extra for what? 3 hats?
    And yes, clothes, it seems, have no off or on switch, you have to change into something else.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    SimKeats wrote: »
    Wait, the lion hat makes the wearer angry? O M G, enemy of the world will be SO much easier to achieve knowing that!

Yup. You get some ferocious lion moodlet. The chicken makes you inspired and the bear makes you dazed. Haven't tried the others yet.
  • Options
    TrinitylooTrinityloo Posts: 1 New Member
    > @LovelyMelody said:
    > SimKeats wrote: »
    >
    > Wait, the lion hat makes the wearer angry? O M G, enemy of the world will be SO much easier to achieve knowing that!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yup. You get some ferocious lion moodlet. The chicken makes you inspired and the bear makes you dazed. Haven't tried the others yet.

The panda makes you sad. It's quite annoying, because my Sim keeps on getting up to cry it out. ;)
  • Options
    AyradyssAyradyss Posts: 910 Member
    I think about the only way you'll be able to use the hat without the emotion aura would be if some CC creator would pull the hat textures out, apply them to a copy of some other hat without an aura and make it available as CC. Other than that, I don't think there's any way around it.
    Pay for product -- not potential!