Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is what happens when your Sim is caught cheating (pics)

12346...Next

Comments

• PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Logisitcs wrote: »
    Babiephat wrote: »
    I made a family with a husband, wife, and daughter. I made the wife cheat on her husband with the neighbor and they had a baby. The father was happy and awaiting the baby to come. I even had him ask her what did she think of the neighbor, and she told him "I am SO in love with Tyler!" He smiled and their relationship gained another plus. The husband then proceeded to kiss her after she gave him the news. When she went into labor, he went with her and missed work. He even greeted the newborn and treated her like his own kid. In The Sims 3, when a wife has an affair and a baby is born from it, she gets the cheater reputation. On The Sims 4, the only time your sim will react from cheating is being in the same room as it happens. Well, why would I invite her love affair over anyway? I even moved the new baby into the father's house, and then came over to visit them with her other daughter. So her daughter witnessed her mom cheating with the neighbor, and no reaction from the kid. No moodlet or anything form her. On Sims 3, the kid notices infidelity. So pretty much she has zero chance of getting caught.

If anyone wants to know why I'm so disgusted with the current state of TS4 this post highlights it right here.

How on earth did the Gurus playtest this and decide that the game would be shipped with the sims acting like that? And then how on earth after 2 years later has this not been addressed or fixed. I can't even play the bloody game without becoming furious at how the sims react.

@SimGuruDrake are you reading this?! Pass that post on!

@SimGuruDrake seconded
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited September 2016
    Logisitcs wrote: »
    I made a family with a husband, wife, and daughter. I made the wife cheat on her husband with the neighbor and they had a baby. The father was happy and awaiting the baby to come. I even had him ask her what did she think of the neighbor, and she told him "I am SO in love with Tyler!" He smiled and their relationship gained another plus. The husband then proceeded to kiss her after she gave him the news. When she went into labor, he went with her and missed work. He even greeted the newborn and treated her like his own kid. In The Sims 3, when a wife has an affair and a baby is born from it, she gets the cheater reputation. On The Sims 4, the only time your sim will react from cheating is being in the same room as it happens. Well, why would I invite her love affair over anyway? I even moved the new baby into the father's house, and then came over to visit them with her other daughter. So her daughter witnessed her mom cheating with the neighbor, and no reaction from the kid. No moodlet or anything form her. On Sims 3, the kid notices infidelity. So pretty much she has zero chance of getting caught.

If anyone wants to know why I'm so disgusted with the current state of TS4 this post highlights it right here.

How on earth did the Gurus playtest this and decide that the game would be shipped with the sims acting like that? And then how on earth after 2 years later has this not been addressed or fixed. I can't even play the bloody game without becoming furious at how the sims react.

@SimGuruDrake are you reading this?! Pass that post on!

@SimGuruDrake seconded

@SimGuruDrake Third-eded?! Whatever, 3rd
    Post edited by Wulfsimmer on
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • John65A9John65A9 Posts: 59 Member
    I'd like it if the sim that cheats say with a married sim could develop a fued not only with her current spouse/partner but also with the partner of the other sim. It would make it more realistic. Like, "you stole my man now eat my fist! plum!"
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    @claritysf I am so happy they got back together.
    when my sims relationships start going south I always try and mend it. I get so sad seeing them so sad.
  • MarmarSimsMarmarSims Posts: 183 Member
    This happened to me as well, my Sim, Levi. Has four romantic relationships with four Sims: Dina, Eliza, April and Ulrike. They were all in sweethearts level. It annoys me because sometimes they would call him and ask him out on a date, of course. I would decline but they would bug him later on at night. I think there's a mod out there, but I don't think it's been updated since.
    30uejra.jpg
    Origin: maritakoyaki
  • xJDLKxxJDLKx Posts: 313 Member
    edited September 2016

Pretty sure you needed an expansion pack for reputations I think it was generations , would be amazing if they brought them back my sim would always have the naughty one ahaha!! , I did the same sort of thing with my family I wish there was a special social interaction where the mothers can tell their partners that its not their child ( if they had cheated though would be interesting to have sims lie to their partners aha!!), strange that your child saw and didn't react mine did when they accidentally walk in on them , she got really sad

Origin ID:Jessicaaa77
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Jackson Ford, having to explain he cheated and has a love child with someone else. 08-30-16_10-53-35nbspAM.png
  • AmaraStormAmaraStorm Posts: 80 Member
    Well not to add to the old thread..... I had the younger sister of my sim wish on the well for love. She got the ultimate pick up line that she then used on her BIL and ended up convincing him to leave his wife and marry her.

Never once did her relationship with her sister falter and they were still best friends.

The only thing that happened was the guy was super sad for two days, but his ex didn't seem to care other than she wouldn't let him sleep in the same bed. :| The 5 kids didn't seem to care at all.

I really really wish they'd add back in the "I cheated" interaction from Sims 3. Or something similar. I mean, my current game, the hubby goes out with his club once a week and has relations on the side and unless I have his wife there, she never finds out or cares. He's even had two love children with two different women. Am I wrong, or in the other game did the spouse usually always find out some way or another?
  • lakmelakme Posts: 43 Member
    Yeah, it's different if the Sim's in the same room versus hears about it happening. I was really upset when I was playing and realized that my Sims' grandparents had died. No one said anything or reacted to it whatsoever.
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member

It would be nice if they add the features on how the sims finds out about their cheating partner not just by witnessing it but how about through gossip? The sims already have the option to gossip and talk about other sims either by friendly or mean interactions and also there should be an option for males sims to know or find out if they are in fact the baby daddy, it makes no sense for them to be so oblivious especially if they have caught their partner cheating. I think there was a modder of the sims 2 that used the logic skill somehow to make it possible for the male sim to know if he was the daddy or not. I think the more logic skills the more suspicious the male sim would be and especially if the partner cheated.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I am Glad they can Tweak the game to be a little more dramatic. I remember before some updates and ... there was No Reaction. :lol:
  • RazzberrycremeRazzberrycreme Posts: 1 New Member
    How has this not gone viral I'm dying.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    yet I can have a sim talking to her mates, and her hubby gets the jealous moodlet and says his wife has been unfaithful.
    but his only unhappy for a few days and all is forgiven. We need more drama, more stamping of feet and face slapping. the children should get upset when seeing mum and dad arguing.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I can confirm that their is jealousy among partners in Sims 4. Was on generation 2 of my current legacy when the daughter moved her new husband into the house. Immediately he started flirting with her mother (who flirted back) both the daughter and the father got upset and popped up whims to divorce. Thankfully, generation 3 was on the way before he moved in so I divorced both couples and moved them out to their own home (the daughters ex and the father's ex)
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • DuskToDawnOGDuskToDawnOG Posts: 4 New Member
    Why can I not view the pictures? I would love to see the images as I read, but I can't. It says I have to pay like 33$ to view the images.
    I am not paying 33$ to view online images.
  • MooshryMooshry Posts: 1 New Member
    My sim reacted by walking away, getting jealous, then returning to kiss her cheating boyfriend right in front of his date.
  • ChaosMasterRoseChaosMasterRose Posts: 53 Member
    David Bowie yelled, stomped, came over and slapped me in the face, Ziggy Stardust, the guy I was cheating on David with, took him outside and beat him in a fight!
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited April 2019
    Stıll not enough? If your spouse cheats on you, you storn off angry? He should have pulled them apart, yelled at them both, kıcked them ın the face lıke ın prevıous games. Thıs ıs so soft and unrealıstıc. Sıms were all about thıs stuff.