Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    YAY for a new build Masajo! :D I am loving the pool area and the outside dining area. Inside, I love the kitchen and the bedrooms. Beautiful home. :D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Beautiful masajo, your interior designing is spectacular! :)
    Lovely words @Chris2fer03 thank you very much :D
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Sloane's Square is very gorgeous! :D
    Your architectural part is amazing. I like the mixture of your modern and industrial, with some traditional feel. I also like that brownish brick feel in your exterior wall pattern. Your landscaping part is very adorable too. I like the use of your plants, they fit on this lot well. Nice backyard area too, love the pool shape. Your interior part is very awesome as well. I like the mixture of furnishing styles in your bedrooms, they're very detailed. Nice use of industrial kitchen objects too, they fitted well.
    Gonna love it. :)
    Thank you very much @RyeCris16 for these wonderful comments, much appreciated :D
    yanti68 wrote: »
    YAY for a new build Masajo! :D I am loving the pool area and the outside dining area. Inside, I love the kitchen and the bedrooms. Beautiful home. :D
    You are very kind @yanti68, thank you so much :D

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Sloane's Square is gorgeous! I love what you did with the orange!
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Fantastic build masajo. The patio & pool area is very inviting. I absolutely love the orange living room. The bedrooms are all lovely, the blue one looks so relaxing. I really like the texture of the wall in the secret goodies room - Is that wallpaper cc or part of the game?
    Really glad you like it @burntcheese223 thank you so much for your kind words :D

Hello @folala thank you very much for your lovely comments. I don't use CC so everything is base game only, quite a challenge but lots of fun :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    Sloan's Square is an awesome build, masajo! I really love the pool area!
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    beautiful :smiley:
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Sloane's Square may be just your ordinary warehouse on the outside, but on the inside "WOW". Awesome job with the interior design!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    @Jimed @midnightpearl @Tiki5872 thank you all so much for your lovely comments, very much appreciated :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • grod4Lgrod4L Posts: 129 Member
    Love it! That vanity = amazing! I really love your use of color, very well done. I also love the way you mix styles and create your own! Awesome work!
  • AnotherSimNutAnotherSimNut Posts: 89 Member
    Excellent industrial-style architecture. You amaze me with the variety of buildings you can create. When he decides to venture out on his own, Malcolm Landgraab now has a hideout for his criminal activities. Or maybe...this could be a super villain's lair if EA gives us superhero/villain costumes for our Sims to wear (hint, hint). Thank you for sharing. Have a SIMply marvelous day.
    grod4L wrote: »
    Love it! That vanity = amazing! I really love your use of color, very well done. I also love the way you mix styles and create your own! Awesome work!
    Thank you very much @grod4L for your kind words, I do get a little carried away with styles :D

Excellent industrial-style architecture. You amaze me with the variety of buildings you can create. When he decides to venture out on his own, Malcolm Landgraab now has a hideout for his criminal activities. Or maybe...this could be a super villain's lair if EA gives us superhero/villain costumes for our Sims to wear (hint, hint). Thank you for sharing. Have a SIMply marvelous day.
    @AnotherSimNut thank you so much for your lovely words and continuous support, much appreciated :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Masajo, Sloane's Square is just so Cool! I Love the interiors and the pool area is Gorgeous! :D
    Many thanks for your lovely words @WrathofCath, very much appreciated :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    Hi Masajo, Very nice work on Sloan Square!
    sigg.gif

Hello @petalbot thank you so much for stopping by and your lovely words :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited November 2014
    The Sanctuary

A small build with rest and relaxation, peace and tranquility in mind, a place to get away from it all :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/BA89945C759C11E48F8CCD87D6E7D0F5

5e71f735-a8ac-4d70-bf3b-65ec18aa3c5f_zps182e08f5.png

Picture4_zpse5c32ef4.jpg

Picture5_zps70331394.jpg

Picture3_zpsad755cb7.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    The Sanctuary is a very nice home! :) The design of the exterior and the way you have done the roofing looks very nice! It looks nice how you have placed the rocks and plants at the front of the build. The patio areas are very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors at the umbrella covered table eating a meal cooked on the bbq or enjoy resting on the seat bench or at the other table enjoying the sunshine. The water fountain feature is nice for them to see outdoors. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. It looks very nice how you have done the archway front porchway entrance to the home! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The study is very nice. The sunflowers on the desk table are sunny and nice for sims to see whilst using the computer, reading a book from the bookcase or enjoying painting on the easel. Very nice kitchen and eat in dining room. The colour that you have used for the walls and furnishings look calming. It looks nice how you have done the corner of kitchen cabinets. The fruit bowl is a great kitchen touch on the counter. Very nice living room! It looks nice how you have done the curtains there. Sims will have fun playing chess there, and it looks nice how you have placed the circular floor rug under the chess table which gives a great look in the room. It is nice that you have a bar counter there , for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas having a drink from the bar. The scenic picture on the wall and the flowers on top of the bar counter ate very nice for them to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there. The blue and grey colour scheme of the bedrooms look nice. It looks nice how you have used tiling for the bathroom walls.
    It is a very nice home :)
    Thank you very much dear Rose for your wonderful words, you are always so kind and I really do appreciate your reviews :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is gorgeous dear Masajo! I am loving the architecture! It is a perfect desert home! Love the pool, fountain and outside dining area. Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3<3<3
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited November 2014
    The Sanctuary is very lovely. :D
    I like that architectural details, it's very touching. Great use of curved roofing too, makes me think this lot has some feelings of Asian, I guess. ;) Anyway, I also like the landscaping too. Great use of plants and rocks, they fit in this lot very well. I also like your outdoor pool area with some relaxation of beautiful fountains. And your interior part, I really like it! Great use of dark wood furnishing in some of the rooms. It is also great that you made it child-friendly by building a kid's bedroom.
    I love it! I'm going to add this one to my favorites. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thank you very much @yanti68, you are very kind :D

@RyeCris16 thank you so much for your kindness, really pleased you like it :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    The Sanctuary is beautiful! I just love how peaceful and calm it feels :)
    Especially with the gorgeous landscaping! Well done :D
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    Hi Masajo, I really enjoyed your showcase and it has convinced me to buy Sims4. You have excellent taste in object choices and placement. I look forward to seeing more of your creations.
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    The Sanctuary looks lovely, great job. I love the layout with the smaller rooms separated from the main areas, and the blue bedroom looks so calm and relaxing. The kitchen is my favorite room, it just looks so warm and homely.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top