Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• burntcheese223burntcheese223 Posts: 1,157 Member
    The Sanctuary is stunning!! I love it!
  • TheShortSimmerTheShortSimmer Posts: 70 Member
    I really like your house. It looks so nice. I'd really like to download it in game as well. How much Simoleons is it worth? I'm fairly certain I'll have to work a lot for it, but my sims deserve a nice house such as this one.
  • grod4Lgrod4L Posts: 129 Member
    Oooh I really love the Sanctuary!! Has a very "zen" feel to it. I love the muted colors, and that fountain in the back seems like it would be so relaxing to sit by after a hard day...a great, unique build. Awesome work!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    @Manssom thank you very much for your kind words, lovely of you to say :D
    @gmcrozier thank you so much for visiting and leaving such lovely comments, I'm looking forward to seeing your builds over here soon :D
    @folala lovely to see you and thank you for your lovely words, much appreciated :D
    @burntcheese223 thank you very much for stopping by and leaving your lovely comments :D
    @grod4L your kind words are much appreciated, thank you :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    The Sanctuary is beautifully done!! I absolutely love the roof line!! <3
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    Thank you so much for your lovely words @Tiki5872 :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    I love the striking architecture and the earthy colours of The Sanctuary. Hugs Folly
    follyfoot wrote: »
    I love the striking architecture and the earthy colours of The Sanctuary. Hugs Folly
    Thank you very much @follyfoot, very kind of you to say :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited December 2014
    Marsh Mallow

Created for BuildnShare 7, my interpretation of modern eclectic with an open concept floor plan. This was on a budget of 75,000, hence the simple landscaping as the funds were running low :D

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/CA46E88C7BEF11E487D4EAE69B586C65

78c3d19d-be43-44e6-993e-b1579199b5e6_zps13ca5efc.png

Picture2_zps137cb6de.jpg

Picture3_zps736a300a.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Marshmallow is very nice :) It looks very nice how you have done the outdoors areas! The water fountains and the square tiles look very nice in the front patio area. It looks very nice how you have done the circular plant features in the back patio area! Sims will enjoy sitting outdoors in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table there and enjoying eating a meal. The exterior design of the home is very nice! The curved roofing looks very nice! It looks nice the textures that you have used for the exterior. The lights look great how you have placed them on the exterior. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The stone texture of the kitchen walls looks nice, and the orange colour of the kitchen cabinets and counters goes well with it. It looks nice how you have placed the sofas and armchair in the living room for sims to enjoy sitting together and having a chat or watching tv. It looks great how you have created a chess table nook area for sims to have fun playing chess. Very nice dining room! The flowers on the table and the fruit themed picture on the wall give a great look to the room for when the sims are enjoying eating there. The blue colours of the blinds and curtains through the home look nice with the colour of the walls. It is nice that you have placed the bath tub near the window in the bathroom, for sims to enjoy sunlight coming in through the window onto them whilst bathing there. The texture of the walls in the brown bed bedrooms looks very nice. It gives a calm natural look to the room. The flowers on the bedside tables are nice for sims to see when they are laying in bed. The coat and hat stand on the wall in the other bedroom is a nice home touch there. It looks nice how you have placed the enlarged sunflowers picture on the side wall. The yellow in the pictures on the wall and the blue of the curtains, stool and bed look very nice together. It looks nice how you have used the black circular floor rugs in the gym. Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the different equipment there, and the red colour of the walls suits well the type of room.
    It is a very nice home :)
    Dear Rose you are always so lovely with your reviews, I love reading them and really can't thank you enough. Really glad you like the exterior, the funds were low at this point so I went with the simple pebbles, paved stepping stones and simple planting. Again, thank you very much for your kind words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2014
    Marshmellows? Sounds yummy! LOL! :D Your build looks just as delicious as marshmellows. Loving the roof and the interiors. My favourite are the bedrooms and the gym. Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery. :D
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    I really like Marsh Mallow, it is beautiful! Love the roofing and landscaping leading up to the entrance. As usual, your interior design is gorgeous with a great color palette. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Marsh Mallow is very lovely! :D
    I love that architectural design and layout. I also love the roofing, the title says a lot. Your landscaping part is very adorable too. I like the use of plants, especially with the great design at the backyard. Your fountain area is very cute too. And your interior part is very gorgeous as well. I like the mixture of different styles of furnishing. some of them are modern, and some of them are Victorian.
    I love it! I'm adding this to my favorites and good luck with your BnS. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    I love the Sanctuary! I'd like to rest a few days there. I like the combo of the brown and of the light blue.
    Marsh Mellow.. I'd like to eat it LoL it's a very nice build, I like the roof!
    This is very kind of you @yanti68, thank you so much :D
    Thank you very much for your kind words @Chris2fer03 much appreciated :D
    Glad you like the landscaping @RyeCris16 I'd almost blown the budget at this point of the build. Your kind words mean a lot :D
    Hello @superbibi11 lovely to see you here, thank you so much for your lovely comments :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited December 2014
    Aye Aye Captain

My first thoughts for this build were totally different as to how it turned out and the name 'Aye Aye Captain' was the first to come into my mind when I took a good look at it. Built for my Sim family who are still trying to unlock all the objects in build/buy mode :D

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E9379474809B11E48FE9D3A7D2124D8E

930a2c46-96c3-47a8-9bb5-51692bce6098_zpsc37357d5.png

Picture3_zpsfa9fddb6.jpg

Picture2_zps2b5377db.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Aye Aye Captain is a very nice home! :) The roofing and the exterior design of the home is very nice! The various textures of the exterior give a great look to the home. Nice front porch area for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors on the seats in the outside air. It looks very nice how you have used the terrain paint to create a paving pathway. The flowers and rocks look nice how you have placed them in the front area of the build, as well as how you have placed them on the edges of the pool patio. Nice bar and outdoors dining deck. Sims will enjoy looking down on to the pool patio area whilst they are sitting at the umbrella covered table dining or having a drink from the bar. Sims will enjoy keeping fit outdoors using the work out equipment on the balcony. The green plants are nice for sims to see whilst doing training. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks nice how you have placed the curtains in the kitchen. The wall paneling in the dining room looks nice, and the flowers on the table and the plant in the corner of the room are nice touches for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there eating.The green and brown colour scheme of the living room is nice. The scenic picture on the walls is nice and calming for sims to see whilst sitting there on the sofa and armchair having a chat. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffe table. The bedrooms are very nice. It looks very nice the types of and how you have placed the curtains in these rooms and all the rooms in the home. The robe look nice hanging on the master bedroom wall. The teddy is cute in the kids room! It looks nice how you have placed the sun decor either side of the windows.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    hey masajo. 'Marsh Mallow' and 'Aye Aye Captain' are both fab and really lovely interiors, as always, on both. I love the roof on 'Marsh Mallow'.
    Thank you so much dear Rose for your lovely kind words, you always put a smile on my face when I read your reviews. I hope your day is as bright as you've made mine :)

Hello @folala thank you very much, really pleased you like the interiors, they take me ages to decide and the roof on Marsh Mallow was the only one that looked ok to me once I'd done the build :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Such a cute build, great use of different colors and textures on the exterior, they work well together! The interior design is lovely and cohesive. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Aye Aye Captain is very gorgeous! :D
    I really like the architectural detail, especially with the use of roofing. Great use of exterior wall patterns by the way. Your landscaping part is very adorable too. I like the idea on using plants and rocks in this lot, it suits very well. I also like your painted pathway too and your backyard pool area. And your interior part, very sleek and adorable. Great use on your furnishing styles, even the darker wood color.
    Not gonna love it, but I totally love it! I'm adding this to my favorites. :D
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    @Chris2fer03 thank you very much for your kind comments, much appreciated :D

You are very kind @RyeCris16 glad you like it and thank you very much :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I love it Masajo! :D The structure looks great and I always love your interiors. Especially the living room is my favourite! Will be adding to my favourites when I visit the gallery shortly! Have so little time these days. I keep saying I need more than 24 hours in a day! LOL! :#
    You are very kind and encouraging @yanti68 thank you so much :) Know what you mean about time, there just aren't enough hours in the day to do everything we want to do, though I always try to save a few hours most evenings for Sims, prime time :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top