Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for all your wonderful support and kindness, your words are always a great pleasure to read and bring so much happiness :)
    Lovely to see you here @MadRadMandee many thanks for your beautiful words, really appreciate your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

El Greco is a beautiful restaurant, dear! I love the vibrant colors and all the greenery.
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    El Greco looks amazing with the attention to detail and the colors used throughout the build. Very Nice!
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Now I'm hungry for Greek food! The patio furniture works so well in this build. Lovely all the way around! :smiley:
    Really pleased you like the restaurant @AIRIS6962 it was such fun to build, many thanks for all your kindness and support :)
    Thank you very much @LadyEmillye for your kind and beautiful words, very much appreciated :)
    Many thanks for your wonderful words and support @StSciurus really appreciate your kindness, Greek food is certainly delicious :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    edited August 2017
    El Greco is a gorgeous venue sweetie! Like you said, so much fun with such a carefree style! I have been to various Greek Islands several times and this reminds me of those holidays <3 Now, if this place serves my usual Pita Gyros and a glass bottle of Coke for lunch then I would be in heaven! haha

Love the emphasis on the outdoor areas in particular, as, well, that makes perfect sense when it's Greek!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    El Greco is sheer charming perfection! Love the combination of the cool white-and-blue colours in the architecture with the warm colours of the furnishings and decorations. Gives the place such an wonderful vibe. Beautiful work! B)

Congrats, dear! Very well deserved! YAY! :smiley:
    Congrats on the fave sweetie! :star::star: So happy it got the recognition it deserves!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Thank you very much dear @rosemow for letting me know, this really is the best news and a wonderful surprise, so exciting :)
    A very big thank you for leaving such beautiful words and congrats @Laebeth really appreciate all your kindness :)
    Many thanks for all your support and kindness @Corwim always very much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much dear @AIRIS6962 very kind of you. this really brings so much happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Congrats on the Fave. El Greco is a fantastic build and well deserved.
    Many thanks @LadyEmillye very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Casa Di Fortuna

Casa Di Fortuna, meaning 'house of luck', is a small Italian style villa with kitchen, living and dining rooms, 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. There are lots of outdoor spaces including a fruit and veg garden, lemon grove by the swimming pool, a bbq patio, sun terrace and a pond at the front.

Download here
    More pics here

Z7KvylC.png

xcS2ItB.jpg

ACmsCE6.jpg

CRXRqd9.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Casa Di Fortuna is a very nice Italian Villa! :) The exterior design and the layout of the home looks so nice! Very nice roofing! The corbels look great how they are used there! The contrast of the stone brick wall texture in the middle section of the build looks very nice! Very pretty front yard area! The flowers look very pretty on the edges of the pathway and around the pond. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar under the shade of the tree.The outdoors areas are very nice! Very nice design of the pool! The island feature in the middle looks great. It is nice that there is a lemon grove beside the pool. Very nice sun terace nook for sims to enjoy relaxing on the loungers in the sunshine. The fairy sculpture is a nice touch there. Very nice gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing harvestable plants. The sims will enjoy dining outdoors in the air at the umbrella covered table, whilst looking at the pretty nearby flowers and watching the birds feeding on the seed in the feeder. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall texture looks great. Nice dining nook for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the views whilst eating a meal. The yellow flowers are nice touches of sunshine in the room, and the wall of candles looks calming . The statue looks great in the corner nook in the room. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa or chair watching tv or reading in the living room. Very nice orange,red and yellow colour scheme of the bedrooms.The teddies look cute in the kids room! They will enjoy using the computer at the desk there. The flowers on the bedside table in the kids room and the candles in the master bedroom are pretty and calming for sims to see when waking in the mornings . The curtains look nice on the master bedroom wall.
    The villa is very nice! :)

Lovely villa. My favourite part is the patio, looks so inviting!
    Congrats on the fave sweetie! <3 That's so wonderful!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Many thanks dear @rosemow for your beautiful words and support, it's always a great pleasure to read your reviews. Wow, thank you very much for letting me know this creation was favourited by Maxis, this is a massive surprise which has made this the happiest day :)
    A very big thank you to @Maxis for this fav, I really didn't expect it in a million years, this really is the best :)
    Thank you very much @AIRIS6962 for all your kindness and support, always very much appreciated :)
    Very kind of you @Laebeth many thanks for stopping by and leaving your good wishes :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Oh sweet lord, how do you do it Masajo, Casa di Fortuna is another flawless masterpiece! B) The architecture is spot on, the landscaping gives the lot such a wonderful curb appeal and the mediterranean interiors with the white floor and wall patterns against the warm colours of the furniture gives the house a wonderful and cozy atmosphere. amazing job! And I see Maxis immediately spotted it too, big congrats on another super deserved Maxis Fav! :)
    Wow, a very big thank you @Corwim for all these awesome words, you've really made my day, you are way too kind :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Los Amigos

Still in the holiday spirit with a bar this time, Los Amigos. On the upper floor is a Tiki bar which overlooks the ocean, lots of sea breeze here! The ground floor comprises outdoor seating, a music and dancing area, bbq dining, piano and singing area plus swimming pool with loungers. Going down to the basement you will find WCs and a games/tv lounge :)

Download here
    More pics here

EJfyylU.png

2hArpjZ.jpg

xf0BODz.jpg

hdsPhwg.jpg

K5h10HQ.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Los Amigos is such a very colourfully nice bar venue! :) The layout and design of the venue looks so great! The peaked roofing looks great! The string lantern lights around the edges of the lot looks pretty! Very nice outdoors seating areas! It looks very nice how the red patterned umbrella covered tables set up in the build.The patterned rugs look so very nice under the tables! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables in the sunshine having a drink. The candles are a nice touch on the tables. Very nice fenced BBQ outdoors dining alcove. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and eating the food at the red tables, in the outdoors air. Very nice music area for sims to enjoy sitting at the picnic tables listening to the keyboard being played or another simmer singing at the microphone. They will enjoy relaxing on the loungers beside the pool. Very nice tiki bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools, having a drink from the bar and looking out at the views. The alternating coloured stools is a nice touch. They will enjoy listening to music from the juke box whilst sitting there. Very nice dancing nook.Sims will have fun dancing to the music on the red and white chequered dance floor. It is nice that is a gaming and tv lounge in the basement. Sims have fun playing foosball and enjoy watching tv there. It is nice that there is a bar there , and tables and chairs, for sims to enjoy having a drink whilst watching tv.
    It is such a very tropically nice bar venue for sims to enjoy visiting to have a drink! :)
    It is always such a great joy to read your beautiful words which always bring so much happiness dear @rosemow :) A very big thank you for all your endless kindness and support, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    El Sitio

This was inspired by a recent vacation Spain where there was actually a bar called El Sitio (which I believe means 'The Place'). This version is a fun 'Tiki' style cafe which includes a bar on the upper balcony and bbq dining on the patio. There is a basement with WCs :)

Download here
    More pics here

tFDRAsb.png

XjwGGfQ.jpg

Cg2MM8X.jpg

LCwRvqN.png

uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file