Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Lovely to see you here again @Corwim hope all is well with you. Many thanks for your wonderful words and kindness, always very much appreciated :)
    A very big thank you @RyeCris16 for your beautiful reviews, always a great pleasure to read. Really appreciate all your wonderful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Rosemarie is a very nice modern home! :) The layout of the build and design of the exterior looks very nice! The large glass windows create a very nice light filled home. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows whilst indoors. Very nice front patio areas! Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table or relaxing on the sofa in the sunshine. They will have fun swimming in the pool. The red flowers bordering the pool and the vases of flowers in the corner nook look very pretty! Sims will enjoy playing the guitar under the shade of the tree, Very nice nook area for sims to enjoy restfully doing yoga on the mats or quietly meditating on the stools in the outdoors air. Very nice upper balcony bar, lounge and dance area! Sims will have fun dancing on the glass tiling, and enjoy sitting relaxing on the seating having a drink from the bar, looking out at the outdoors views. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The black and white colour of the living areas looks very stylishly nice. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table and plant adds a touch of green to the dining area. Sims will enjoy the nice aroma of incense when sitting resting in the living room watching tv. The sports picture looks great on the wall. Very nice gym room! The black and green colour scheme looks very nice! Sims will enjoy using the fitness equipment there to keep fit. The signed sports jumper on the wall looks great there! Sims will have nice views of the outdoors whilst fitness training, Very nice bedrooms! The blue/green and white colour of the bedroom walls and the confetti prints on them look very nice. Nice corner study desk nook in the master bedroom. It looks great how the beds have been placed in the single beds room.
    The home is very nice :)
    Many thanks dear @rosemow for your wonderful review, it's always so lovely to read your beautiful words which always bring much happiness, you are kindness itself :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    @masajo - Rosemarie is beautiful! Awesome creativity and the landscaping is perfect for the style of build.
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
    Thank you so much @FaithofKaela for your beautiful words and kindness, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Hi, dear! :)

Footloose is a very original and funny build! You made it great!
    Rosemarie is just a beauty!

Hugs
    @AIRIS6962 many thanks dear Inma for your kind and wonderful words, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Great job on Rosemarie! Black, white and red is one of my favorite color schemes! :smiley: How did you choose the name for this build?
    Thank you very much @StSciurus for your lovely words. On completing the build I didn't have a name, then the old song popped into my head, it was like one of my older relatives were singing it to me :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Calypso

A Greek themed family holiday villa created for BnS74 with lots of fun activities. There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining rooms. The attic is an art room which leads to a roof terrace. Spacious outdoor areas including front patio and rear garden with swimming pool, bbq, kids and toddler areas. Try yoga by the pool or gardening on the porch :)

Download here
    More pics here

dCo00NA.png

wbkf0b1.jpg

177dmci.jpg

gsMjDcK.jpg

u4ydk7J.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

What a beautiful villa! <3 I love the colors and patterns you used, inspired by the Mediterranean style.
    Calypso is a very nice Greek themed villa! :) You have captured the style so very well! The exterior design of the home and layout of the build is very nice! The tower and dome roof decor item looks great! Very nice white and blue colour scheme of the home, both indoors and the exterior. The red flower box windows complement so very well with the white exterior! The floral greenery on the walls and the steps up to the front entrance looks very nice. The front areas of the build look very nice! The low fencing looks great, and very nice outdoors table and chairs sitting area, The candles are a nice touch on the table. The red and white flowers, and the flower cart look so very pretty! Very nice outdoors dining and pool area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. The red and white colour of the umbrella looks nice. The kids sandpit and the colourful spinning flowers on the edge of it looks very nice, and the heart teddy is cute! Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars. The flowers are pretty touches near the pool. Sims will enjoy doing yoga outdoors in the air. Very nice rooftop terrace! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa having a drink from the bar and looking out at the views. They will have fun playing chess, foosball and the llama table top game there. The flooring texture is very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue and white chequered wall tiling in the kitchen gives a great look to the room! The hanging pans, teapots wall cabinet and dish rack are homely touches there. The candles walls in the dining area look so calming for sims to see when eating a meal at the table. Very nice blue sofa seats sitting area in the living room. The beach wall pictures suit the type of home well. Nice corner study desk nook for sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk table. Very nice attic art room! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel , with sunshine coming in through the windows. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The animal pictures and paintings on the kids bedroom walls are cute! Sims will enjoy the nice aroma of incense in the master bedroom. The green plants on the blue bedhead wall shelf is a nice touch.
    It is a very nice villa home! :)
    Many thanks dear @AIRIS6962 for your wonderful words, really appreciate all your kindness :)
    It's always so lovely to read your beautiful words dear @rosemow which bring much pleasure and happiness. Thank you very much for all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Oh wow, Calypso is gorgeous!

You have really managed to give it that Greek style, I love the exterior with those fences and the blue and white. Looks amazing! I love that you kept the interior in the same color scheme. The dining room with that wall of lights looks stunning! I have to remember those lights exist and use them more, because they look great :blush:

The outdoor areas are as expected completed with a pool. It's nice you chose some red elements to break up all the blue and white. And I like the use of the yoga mat, gives it that beach look (making a mental note of that as well, haha!).

Beautiful as always! :heart:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Calypso is gorgeous! Makes me want to vacation on one of the Greek isles. :smiley: I especially like how you used the checkered tile on the rooftop half wall. :heart:
  • SweetLemonSimSweetLemonSim Posts: 55 Member
    Wow! You're a great builder, all of them are amazing :)
    A very big thank you @Laebeth for your beautiful words, really appreciate your kindness :)
    Many thanks @StSciurus for your kind and wonderful words, Greece is such a very beautiful Country :)
    Thank you very much @Brennachan really appreciate your kindness and support :)
    Very lovely to see you here @SweetLemonSim thank you so much for your wonderful words, you've made my day :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Calypso is simply stunning! You absolutely nailed the Greek style, beautiful architecture, just love the blue/white colour scheme and all the details in the interiors give it such a charming atmosphere, I love it!
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Calypso is a gorgeous Mediterranean Greek home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very unique and creative! Love the rustic tower with a turret. I also like the rest of your architecture, even the scale roofing. Your landscaping is so pretty! Beautiful gardens and the pathway with the stone edges. The backyard is so peaceful too! I also like the sand pit area you did. And your interior, beautiful! Beautiful furnishing you did, I like that you stuck with blue color scheme. I also like the third story art room.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Your builds are gorgeous and very creative. Love the different styles of architecture.
    Really pleased you like it @Corwim it's a fun style to work with, many thanks for all your kindness and support :)
    A very big thank you @RyeCris16 for your generous words and kind support, always very much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much @LadyEmillye for your beautiful words, really appreciate your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    El Greco

Still on the Greek theme but this time a restaurant, they're so much fun to create and I love this carefree style. Lots of different dining areas, indoors and out, together with a bar, upper dance balcony, private swimming pool at the rear and children's area :)

Download here
    More pics here

lYAteGl.png

3veBkom.jpg

1ISB0PL.jpg

6qkVISP.jpg

asv3o78.jpg

T5fYyrl.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited August 2017
    El Greco is a very nice Greek style restaurant! :) Very nice layout of the build ! The exterior of the building looks great! It looks nice that there are front steps up to the upper patio level. The string overhead lights look pretty! All the dining areas both indoors and outside look so very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting under the shade of the red umbrella at some of the tables, and at others enjoy the sun coming onto them when dining, enjoying eating outdoors in the air. The candles are very nice touches on the table tops. The red patterned seating and the type of seats looks very nice,and captures very well the relaxed feel of the restaurant and Greek style. Very nice sofa seats outdoors sitting area, for sims to enjoy chatting. The patterned floor rug is a nice touch there. The flowers on the indoors dining tables look very pretty! The blue and white colour scheme of the kitchen and the chequered wall tiling looks very nice. Very nice bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools or at the tables having a drink from the bar. The drinks bottles display shelves look great on the wall. Very nice pool area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers in the sunshine. The upper level dance balcony is so very nice! Sims will have fun dancing on the glass tiling to the music there whilst looking out at the nice views. Sims will enjoy resting in the armchairs watching other sims dancing. The bamboo plants wall is a nice touch. Nice kids area for sims to enjoy playing on the monkey bars. The flower box windows look pretty. The patterned floor rugs under the upper level outdoors dining tables look colourfully nice.The red, orange and white colour scheme of the build looks very nice!
    It is a very nice and relaxing restaurant to dine at! :)
  • MadRadMandeeMadRadMandee Posts: 110 Member
    Your newest creation El Greco is just stunning! I love all of the blue and the crazy attention to detail. Gorgeous

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top