Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh WOW! :o Another stunning build from you! Love the architecture and the trendy interiors! Will add to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Snowdrop is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the house! The roofing looks great! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. It looks nice how you have done the water features either side of the front footpath, and the pattern on the footpath looks nice. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the house. Very nice outdoors patio area for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table or at the picnic bench, enjoy eating their meal that they have cooked on the bbq, enjoying being out in the sunshine. It looks nice how you have placed the plants either side of the door for sims to enjoy seeing when coming outdoors. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice texture that you have used for the walls of the kitchen and dining areas. The pans on the kitchen wall are a nice kitchen touch. Very nice dining room! The blue colour of the seats looks nice with the glass dining table and with the colour of the walls. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst dining. Very nice living room and study room! It looks nice how you have placed the seats in these rooms. The flowers on the bookcase in the study are nice and sunny looking for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting at the study desk using the computer or having a read of a book. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa or armchair in the living room, watching tv. The fruit pictures either side of the windows look nice there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice patterns and colour that you have used for the walls. The hanging robe on the wall in the master bedroom is a great touch. The flowers on the bedside tables are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The teddy in the kids room is cute! The pictures on the bedhead walls on the bedrooms are nice for sims to see when getting into bed. Great art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. The wall pattern in the bathroom looks nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    edited September 2014
    Snowdrop looks amazing. I really love the color scheme of the living room and kitchen areas.
    Hello and welcome, thank you very much, really pleased you like the colour schemes :)
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Oh WOW! :o Another stunning build from you! Love the architecture and the trendy interiors! Will add to my favourites when I visit the gallery. <3
    You are very kind Yanti, thank you so much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Dear Rose thank you very much for these wonderful words and your kindness. Your generous review is very much appreciated and has really brightened my day :) I wish for all your days to be bright and happy too :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    @masajo Snowdrop is fantastic! I would love to add this to my game. Have you uploaded it? I'm adding it next time I play for sure:)
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
    Thank you very much xale90, this is so kind of you, it's in the Gallery :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work I really like it B)
    Rc_shabba wrote: »
    awesome work I really like it B)
    Thank you very much, kind of you to say :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Elegant Designs is nicely done! I love the water feature you put in the front! Snow drop has great architectural details! Your sims must be so proud that they earned all that they hard way!! :)
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    Thank you so much Tiki for your lovely words, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited November 2014
    HMS Curtis

Imagine stepping out of an elevator and your enter a penthouse apartment .. aka HMS Curtis. This is my entry for BuildnShare2 whereby we only had to create the one floor. I gave it this name because the sim created for the challenge is called Douglas Curtis III and the shape of the build is a little boatlike. Added some water and a little sand for effect :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/023A2C6247FA11E4881A7007CEE71221

bc51997a-dc4c-4e1b-b2c8-380a9dade0ad_zps4e1e7685.png

Picture2_zps8504688d.jpg

Picture3_zps6acccf87.jpg

Picture4_zpsf9ee99fb.jpg
    Post edited by masajo on
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • drslimidrslimi Posts: 207 Member
    Very nice builds @masajo ! I love the dark style of the HMS Curtis
    Visit my blog for all of my downloads, pictures, and videos!!!
    www.SimsCreations.com
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    HMS Curtis is a very nice home! :) It looks great how you based the home on it being like a boat. The water around the edges on the lot and your use of sand looks great! The triangular sand corners look great! Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing looks very great! The curved fencing of the back patio looks very nice! Very nice outdoors living and dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq there and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table, enjoying being in the sunshine and outdoors air. They will enjoy listening to the grand piano being played whilst dining. Great bar counter area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and chatting. The standing upright floor candlelights look very nice on the patio. The sculpture is a nice touch on the bar counter. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice dining room area for sims to enjoy eating their meals with the sunlight coming in through the windows. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table. The pattern that you have used for the walls of the kitchen and dining room areas looks nice, and the red curtains you have used look very nice with the wall pattern and colour. Great kitchen area. It is great that you have an eat in dining area there. The red colour of the kitchen counters and dining seats looks nice with the colour of the walls. Very nice bedrooms! It looks nice how you have done the curtains in the bedrooms. The colours that you have used through the home suit well the man whom owns the house. Nice sofa sitting area in the second bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting and resting on. Nice window area in the first bedroom for sims to check their appearance in the mirror whilst the sunlight is coming in. Great study desk nook area! The books are a nice touch on the desk table, and the pattern on the walls looks great. Very nice bathroom! The hanging robes on the wall look great there. It looks great how you have done the corner sink counters. The tissue box on the counter is a nice touch and the yellow flowers are nice for sims to see when in the bathroom.
    It is a great home! :)
    @drslimi thank you very much for your kind words and welcome, really pleased you like it :D

@rosemow dearest Rose you don't know how utterly happy you make me feel with such a wonderful review, I can't thank you enough for all the time and effort you take. I really appreciate your very generous words, you really are the brightness of our days, thank you :D

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Masajo two wonderful contemporary builds, beautiful decors . I love the big entertainment veranda of HMS curtis. xox Folly
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Gorgeous! I love the architecture and that roof is fantastic! Love the patio too! <3
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    awesome work, I really like it B)
    @follyfoot thank you very much, the entertainment balcony was great fun to build :)

@yanti68 thank you so much, I was pleased with the way the roof turned out too :)

@Rc_shabba glad you like it, thank you very much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @masajo - LOVE IT! That roof alone is amazing. Bookmarked.
    5sXtTqH.png
    @Ash072 thank you, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • pineapplesquashpineapplesquash Posts: 60 Member
    Hi masajo, fantastic builds. Loving Elegant Designs and looking forward to your next creations :D
  • JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    Very nice! :D
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    HMS Curtis is a cool home. I love the red and black together. And the deck area is great.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

Hi there @pineapplesquash very lovely to see you here and thank you so much :)

Welcome @Joseff, thank you for your kind words :)

Hello @Pallypoo, glad you like it, much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    Great architecture and design details wonderful contemporary builds. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top