Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Wow, Gold Dust is beautiful!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Gold Dust looks amazing dear! I really love how you have done the lights!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Thank you very much @withlovejulien I really enjoyed working with this colour scheme, it's definitely one of my favourites :)
    Many thanks @AIRIS6962 for your wonderful kindness, DNA certainly takes me out of the comfort zone, but in a most enjoyable way :)
    A very big thank you @Sandraelle for your beautiful words really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    Really pleased you like it @BreeMiles I love looking at houses all lit up for the festive season, many thanks for your beautiful words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited December 2018
    Alto Heights

Here is a redesign of 1010 Alto Apartments, a DNA request for @HowGreatThouArt which comprises three bedrooms complete with en-suites, study, kitchen, living and dining rooms. There is a spa/gym which includes a sauna, hot tub and massage room :)

Download here
    More pics here

9wkeDOr.png

g6W5S20.png

76kALKt.jpg

HrIFawu.jpg

Wz8DkeC.jpg

00HOE7D.jpg

je21lVc.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    edited December 2018
    Alto Heights is a very nice resdesign of the apartment! :) The furnishing of each area of the apartment looks very nice! Very nice black and green colour scheme of the build. The living area is very nice for Sims to relax on the green sofas and armchairs near the fire, watching tv or reading a book, whilst having a drink from the globe bar. The branches themed wallpaper gives a nice look to the area. Very nice design of the kitchen area! It is great that there is a bar stool counter there for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools, eating a meal. The black brick wall texture looks nice. The dining room area is very nice! The patterned curtains give a great look to the area and Sims would have very nice views through the windows whilst eating their meals. Very nice bar room, for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The large cocktail glasses look great there! The fish tank is a nice touch for Sims to see whilst having a drink. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! It is very nice that there is sofa area in the young adults bedroom for Sims to enjoy watching tv there or playing console games. Very nice red and black colour scheme of the study. Sims will enjoy sitting at the computer study desk table or on the stool at the side wall counter, using the computers. It is great that there is a coffee machine there for Sims to have a cup of coffee whilst studying. The aroma of the incense will be nice filing the room. Very nice furnishing and layout of the master bedroom! The pink, black and white colour scheme, and the patterned curtains look very nice, and it is great that there are areas where Sims can enjoy playing chess or restfully doing yoga in the nook. Very nice gym and spa! The green bamboo plants look very nice with the black colour scheme of the room. Sims will enjoy using the fitness equipment to keep fit there. Very nice spa areas for them to enjoy resting in the sauna or hot tub, or having a relaxing massage on the masage table or in the massage chair. The pink, white and black colour scheme of the girls room looks very nice. The teddy there is cute! She will have fun playing with the doll house and enjoy doing experiments on the lab table.
    It is a very nice makeover of the apartment ! :)
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for such a beautiful and detailed review of the redesign. Your words are always a great pleasure to read and I am so very grateful for all your wonderful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo another lovely and beautiful addition to your gallery m'dear! <3
    Many thanks @BreeMiles for your kind and wonderful words, always greatly welcomed and much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Now I have to go find me some Chocolate! LOL Love that chocolate brown you used! But I believe the room I like the best is the Master that really didn't have alot of brown in it! :D
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

You made an awesome work on Alto Heights, dear Christine! So beautiful and stylish! <3
    Many thanks for your kind and lovely words @romagi1 I guess it's the effect of all the choc I've been looking at this month :)
    @AIRIS6962 thank you very much for leaving such beautiful comments, really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • PinenutsPinenuts Posts: 99 Member
    Whoa, this is a full-on decorating bonanza, @masajo. I really like the use of green throughout, and you're not afraid to go wild with color and patterns. Good stuff.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @masajo, Gold Dust looks amazing! I love the tree and light you used in the garden. very festive. It's wonderful family home.

The apartment looks great! Very stylish.
    Thank you very much @Pinenuts for your wonderful words, I do get quite excited with colour and patterns :)
    Many thanks @illusie for your beautiful comments, always very welcomed and very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Hillcrest

This is a DNA request for @Wishonmeh05 a contemporary and traditional family home built on Hound's Head in Brindleton Bay. The focus is mainly on landscaping and many outdoor areas and activities. Indoors there is a loft, six bathrooms and a kitchen which is furnished, the rest is a blank canvas. However the rooms are mapped out with suggestions in each :)

Download here
    More pics here

vcB1Z2m.png

43PgEOK.png

iT5CCMI.jpg

fi71V5y.jpg

yZiEhuz.jpg

6x4Ov20.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    The exterior design of Hillcrest is very nice! :) Very nice roofing and the type and placement of the windows looks very nice! Very nice landscaping work! The outdoors areas are very nice! The white blossom tree is pretty in the front garden and very nice large lilyypads pond in the right hand corner area! The flowers look very pretty on the edges of it! Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars and the spaceship. The stones look very nice on the edges of these play areas, Very nice greenhouse area. Sims will enjoy doing flower arranging on the flower arrangement table inside the greenhouse. Patchy is cute in the gardening area looking after the planters with the plants in them! It is great that there is a bonfire for Sims to stand around a keep warm, and a firepit area for Sims to enjoy sitting on the tree stumps seats toasting food. They will like having the bee hives to use,Very nice bar and hot tub area! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub, and enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar with the patio lamp heater keeping them warm. The pool area is very nice! Toddlers will like playing on the slide or splashing in the wading pool under the shade umbrella ! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. Very nice sitting areas through the outdoors for resting and chatting in the sunshine. The candles are a nice touch lining the sofa and armchairs sitting nook..The outdoors dining nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating the food at the dining table in the outdoors air. The pink flowers on the table and coloured circles prints underneath the table look very pretty! Sims will enjoy having a coffee with their meals. It is great that the wishing well is in the build. Sims will have fun playing chess on the front porch. Very nice outdoors dancing nook! Sims will have fun dancing to the music there.
    The layout of the interior is very nice! Simmers will enjoy furnishing it to suit the needs and interests of their sims. The furnishing of the kitchen is very nice. Very nice calming and natural brown and white colour scheme of the room and the yellow flowers are a sunny touch on the sink and bar stool counter.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Dear @rosemow thank you very much for your wonderful review, your kind words are so beautiful to read. A very big thank you also for all your endless support for which I am truly grateful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Absolutly gorgeous, dear @masajo ! WOW <3 I love how very detailed it is and the layout is so perfect! Superb! <3
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    So detailed and beautiful that I have nothing else to say than <3
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Hilcrest looks stunning. I like the inviting open gate, which is a nice touch. It's the perfect family home. I love the outdoor kitchen with dining area.
    Another wonderful and beautiful addition to your gallery dear @masajo! <3
    A very big thank you @AIRIS6962 for your beautiful words, really appreciate your kindness :)
    Many thanks @Gwiniel for your wonderful words, very lovely and kind of you :)
    Thank you very much @illusie for all your fabulous kindness and support :)
    Really appreciate your kind and beautiful comments @BreeMiles thank you so much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    edited December 2018
    Hillcrest is a beautiful home. Love, love the landscaping and use of those lined curves. Well done! <3:D
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Wonderful home and I just love all your areas for outdoor fun and relaxations!
    Thank you very much for your beautiful words @soocoolsim and @romagi1 means a lot coming from such master builders as yourselves :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top