Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Love the architecture with the interesting roof lines. Well done :D
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,998 Member
    A very big thank you @soocoolsim for your wonderful words, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Serenity Spa has got such a lovely shape and is beautifully decorated.

Eureka is such a lovely home
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Eureka's interior are very tasteful and cozy and still modern in style! With it's tropical landscaping and clean lines it's a beautiful lot!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Eureka isn't falling short of your amazing craftsmanship and beauty dear! Yet another amazing and beautiful creation from you! <3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, I really love Eureka, both inside and out. It's very striking from the outside with the white color, the modern windows and the interesting rooflines. Great job!
    A very big thank you @illusie @romagi1 @BreeMiles @Sandraelle for your wonderful words, really appreciate all your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Midas

Midas is a DNA Request build for @Bubbz3388 a VIP celebrity inspired club for the rich and famous. There are four levels of fun starting with the bar area on the ground floor followed by live music and dancing on the first and a restaurant on the second. There is DJ, dancefloor and karaoke on the third floor with an outdoor terrace. Relax on the various balconies overlooking the neighbourhood or participate in their activities. All decorated and furnished with the golden touch of Midas :)

Download here
    More pics here

Y7Uhf9f.png

GoPXqH7.jpg

xsg4iQt.jpg

ocUHlol.jpg

UXgwJ0E.jpg

NQL9DmJ.jpg

iqoTur5.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Midas is such a very special and exclusive looking VIP club! :) It looks so very great! The blue and gold colour scheme of the exterior looks very effective! The black and gold colour scheme of the interior, and the gold, black and red colours used in the outdoors areas looks so very classy and very elegant! Very nice design of the front patio area! The black marble flooring, large star awards, the water fountain feature and the red carpet entrances on both sides of the Club looks very great! Very nice furnishing of the interior! Each of the areas looks very great! Very nice golden door entrance to the Club. It is a nice touch that there is a cloak room area. The golden and black wall patterning on the ground floor is very nice. Very nice bar area for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink front the bar. The floor tiling adds to the very nice look of the area. The private nook area with the sofas is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there, having a chat and a drink from the globe bar or drinks bucket. Very nice outdoors areas! Sims will have fun playing the llama tabletop games there, or enjoy having a drink from the outdoors bar in the outside air. Very nice red armchairs area for relaxing and chatting. The golden water fountains are a special touch. Very nice upper level buffet table area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the patterned armchairs having food from the buffet or sitting at the tables listening to the band playing the musical instruments whilst dining. They will have fun dancing to the music on the dance floor! Nice outdoors balcony nook for using the bubbles machine. Very elegant and classy restaurant area! The black dining seats, gold edged tables and yellow flowers on them looks very nice. Very nice bar area for Sims to enjoy having a drink whilst also watching tv. Sims will have fun dancing to the dj booth music and karaokeing on the third floor. The bamboo plants are a nice touch there. It is nice that there is a third floor outdoors buffet dining area.
    It is a very special, exclusive, detailed and classy vip club! :)
    Dear @rosemow your words are always such a wonderful pleasure to read and bring so much happiness. A very big thank you for taking time to look at our creations and for all your endless kindness and support, I greatly appreciate all you do :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    What a very lovely, fantastic and beautifully detailed lot dear! I will have to grab this one up for my simmy's to play in! <3<3
    @BreeMiles a very big thank you for your kind and wonderful words, made me so happy to read such generousity :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Yep, loving that black and gold interior and the bit of wild with the animal print! :D Very posh club for sure!
  • JulaLoveSimsJulaLoveSims Posts: 3 New Member
    Dear @masajo this club looks fantastic and very elegant, perfect for celebrities, thank you!
    Many thanks @romagi1 really pleased you like the decor it was so much fun to work with, your beautiful words have made my day :)
    Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving such kind and wonderful comments @JulaLoveSims very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Midas is a very striking build. Classy and dramatic colour choices and decor. Well done :D
  • superbibi11superbibi11 Posts: 486 Member
    Midas is a stunning building, very originally crafted. Great work :smile:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Midas is such a stunning building with beautiful interior and exterior. Love it! <3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, oh my gosh, I love MIDAS! It's a gorgeous club and I'm loving all the wall textures and colors you used and the textures on the furniture. Looks like "Get Famous" came with a lot of good stuff. Great lot and very well done, I love it!
    A very big thank you @soocoolsim for leaving such beautiful words, really appreciate your kindness :)
    Many thanks @superbibi11 for all your wonderful kindness and support, very much appreciated :)
    @illusie thank you so much for your kind and wonderful words, really appreciate your wonderful support :)
    Thank you very much @Sandraelle your beautiful words bring so much happiness and are a great pleasure to read :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Gold Dust

Here is my Christmas build, a fun and festive traditional family home with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, study, kitchen, living and dining rooms plus an attic for painting and woodworking. Outdoors there is an upper balcony lounge area, a bbq patio and a rear deck for the gardeners. I have used Get Famous, Basegame and Holiday packs only :)

Download here
    More pics here

HRkuuC0.png

DeEFRKi.jpg

N0WlwVn.jpg

if9q3Oc.jpg

FIAX1bZ.jpg

ssabNLe.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Gold Dust is such a very pretty family home for Christmas! :) The golden colour scheme looks so very elegant! The exterior design of the home is very nice. The placement of the lights on the exterior wall, and the ground lights around the bases of the Christmas trees and on the edges of the pathways look so very nice! The festive golden Christmas trees and golden lit trees in the front garden areas are very nice for Sims to see as they come home to their home or for sim visitors to see. The home looks especiallly nice at nighttime! The fire flame and patterned floor print underneath it is a very nice touch. Very nice upper balcony sitting area for Sims to enjoy looking out at the views. Nice outdoors dining nook for Sims to enjoy sitting at the orange umbrella covered table eating meals that they have cooked on the bbq. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The colour scheme of the rooms are very nice! Very nice reception room! Sims will enjoy sitting on the patterned armchairs listening to the piano music being played. The nutcracker is cute between the chairs! The living room is so very,very pretty! It looks so very nice how the curtains and festive garlands have been placed on the windows! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there on the sofas and armchairs watching tv, listening to music from the vintage stereo, and kept warm by the festive fireplace. The large Christmas tree and prettily wrapped Christmas gifts ready to be unwrapped are very nice touches there. Very nice study room for Sims to enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or reading a book, and enjoy painting on the easel. The dining room looks very festively nice! The brown and green colour of the dining table and chairs and the types of table and chairs used looks nice. The wall patterning adds a special look to the dining and kitchen areas. Very nice outdoors nook area where Sims can enjoy sitting at the picnic table or play the guitar. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The colour schemes used, and the wallpaper used looks so very nice! Very pretty pink girls bedroom! The blue and yellow circles wallpaper and green patterned flooring in the child and toddlers room gives a great look to the room. The patterned bed in the master bedroom looks very nice and grand! It is nice that there is an attic where Sims can enjoy doing painting and woodworking.
    It is a very nice Christmas themed family home! :)
    Dear @rosemow thank you very very much for such a beautiful review, your kind and wonderful words are such a great pleasure to read and instantly make me smile with happiness. A very big thank you also for all your wonderful support and kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    Midas is a great a build. Love the color scheme and the fancy furnishing!
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

WOW Superb new creations, dear! So different, but so beautiful each one in their own style! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top