Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    sashraf wrote: »
    Great architecture and design details wonderful contemporary builds. :D
    Hello and welcome here, thank you very much, I love creating moderns :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited November 2014
    Simdini

I created 'Simdini' by way of thanks to a friend for her wonderful magician sim 'Harry Simdini' :)

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/6E209F904D7B11E48A1B4C38C501949A

1426fd5e-49cb-4d0c-98f6-95e392d09ff0_zpsd313a7ea.png

Picture2_zps5f46734e.jpg

Picture5_zps59639bfb.jpg
    Post edited by masajo on
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    Simdini is a very nice home :) It is great that you have a magician sim called Harry Simdini living there! Very nice exterior of the house! The tower and the textures of the exterior look great, and it looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the build. It looks very nice how you have done the front patio alcove area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seats there enjoying the outdoors air and having a chat. It looks very nice how you have placed the flowers and rocks on the edges of the pathway. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice living room for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching tv, in front of the fire. The teaset is a nice homely touch on the coffee table.The floor rug looks nice with the colour of the seats. Very nice dining room! The fruit bowl on the table and the picture on the wall are very nice for sims to see as they are enjoying eating their meals at the dining table. The black tagle looks great with the purple colour of the chairs. The candlelights in the corner look very nice there. Nice wall paneling that you have used in the kitchen and dining room. The window study desk nook area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk there using the computer with the sunlight coming in through the window onto them. The curtains that you have placed there look nice. The bedrooms are very nice. The pictures on the single bedroom wallls are great for sims to see whilst laying in bed, and the flowers on the bedside tables in the master bedroom are very nice for sims to enjoy seeing when they wake up in the mornings. The hanging robes on the walls of the bedroom and bathroom are nice touches there. Sims will enjoy sitting having a drink at the corner bar counter nook in the games room. It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the corner area there.
    It is a great home. :)
    Thank you so much dear Rose for all your generous words, it is so kind of you to give such wonderful reviews. Your kindness and support is always very much appreciated. May your week be as wonderful as you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Simdini is a beautiful build I love your mix of colours on the exterior sits perfectly in the soft coloured landscaping.
    Hugs Folly
    Thank you very much Folly, glad you like it :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    Simdini is a beautiful home, love it. B)
    @Rc_shabba thank you for your kind words, you've made me very happy :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful house Masajo! I love the patterns and colours you have chosen for the interiors. :D
  • DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    Super build @masajo I love Simdini, it is very elegant :)
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

Thank you so much Yanti, I love choosing the interior design :)

Lovely to see you here @DippyDesigns and thank you very much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AnotherSimNutAnotherSimNut Posts: 89 Member
    If I’m very quiet, I can actually hear you busy at work hammering and sawing wood for these SIMply marvelous homes you’re building. Masajo, you are incredibly talented as an artist and home designer. Simdini looks very elegant. Just the type of home a famous magician and illusionist (and some think, secret service agent) would want to live in. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with the world. Jury selection for me will commence on November 3rd for a six to eight week trial. So if I want to enjoy playing the Sims 4, I better install it soon. If I’m picked, it’s going to be early to bed and early to rise.

I’ve been reading some helpful hints in the Sims 4 guidebook, and see the Sims can search for frogs & breed them (I love frogs) Wow! The Aging feature is nice also. You can choose to only have the household you’re playing age. Households in the game will not age if you change the Game Options under the Game Play section. You don’t have to start a new game each time you want to play an EA-created Sim. Found out showers affect emotions. That’s cool. Besides learning to construct homes, I would think a big challenge would be to get your Sims in the right emotion so they can excel in their careers and skills. Did you know I jumped up and down and pulled my hair out (well I didn’t actually pull my hair out) when the Sims 2 came to an end and the Sims 3 was born. I have to admit I enjoy playing the Sims 3 more. Wonder if I’ll feel the same way toward the Sims 4? But I have a feeling since so much was left out in the first EP that we will see a truckload of EPs and SPs coming our way. Thank you once again for building such an elegant home for Harry Simdini. You’re the best. Have a SIMply marvelous day.
  • opod67opod67 Posts: 126 Member
    Just looked at the modern house for the build challenge. I love the roof and the fountains in the front. The decorating on the inside is also very consistent with the theme and very well done.
    0Z2Hbc8.jpg
    edited October 2014
    @AnotherSimNut, you are so incredibly kind to me and I thank you so much for this. I really hope the jury service is kind to you. Thank you so much for the tips, I really had no idea about the frogs so will have to investigate. Hope you enjoy Simdini as much as I had pleasure in creating this build. Happy simming to you :D

@opod67, hello and welcome, thank you very much for your kind words, all much appreciated :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited November 2014
    Savannah

Created for Build-n-Share Challenge 3 whereby the exterior had to be 'colonial' and the interior 'modern', all on a budget of course :) This is part 1 so I expect this build will be extended soon :D

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/77360BF7530211E487BFDEF9DC45507E

4865a2dd-baf7-47ed-b6dd-6d41d695115c_zpsb353f0c0.png

Picture13_zps26d37d6a.jpg

Picture15_zps5990a984.jpg

Picture16_zps25791233.jpg
    Post edited by masajo on
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    Savannah is a very nice home! :) Very nice colonial style exterior design of it! It looks nice how you have placed the windows in the build. The roofing looks great. It looks very nice how you have done the front exterior section using the columns and have the nice upper balcony. It looks very nice how you have done the front water fountain feature! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants around the edges of the fountain. It is a nice sight for sims to see when coming to the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen and dining room areas are very nice! Nice pattern that you have used for the kitchen walls and the pans on the wall are a great kitchen touch. Very nice window eat in curved bar stool counter dining area there. The flowers are nice for sims to see whilst sitting eating there. The musician themed picture on the wall is nice for sims to see whilst cooking meals there, and the colour of the picture looks great with the wall pattern. Nice modern type of dining seats you have used in the dining room. Sims will enjoy having the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table. It is great that sims can enjoy listening to music from the radio there whilst dining, creating a nice atmosphere when eating. Nice living room corner sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting on the armchair and sofa there having a chat. The pattern and texture of the walls looks nice. Great art and woodwork studio room. Sims will enjoy crafting items on the woodwork table or enjoy doing painting on the easel. The hanging towel and the notice board on the wall look great there. The blossom plant is nice for sims to see when having a shower in the bathroom . Sims will have fun playing chess at the chess table in the living room whilst other sims enjoy just sitting relaxing on the nearby sofa and armchairs. The books look great placed on the coffee table there, and the butterflies picture is nice for sims to see when sitting there. Great study room for sims to enjoy reading a book or playing chess in. Very nice bathroom with the bath tub in it! The wall tiling is nice, and it looks very nice how you have done the curved counter vanity table! The stoold are nice for sims to sit on and look at the mirror. Sims will enjoy relaxing bathing in the bath tub. Very nice bedrooms. The pattern on the bedhead wall looks nice and it looks great how you have placed the shield there. The pattern you have used in the kids bedroom looks nice. Sims will enjoy laying in bed reading a book from the bookcase. The animal pictures look nice placed either side of the window on the bedhead wall for sims to see when waking up in the mornings.
    It is a very nice home :)
    Wow, thank you dear Rose for this beautiful review, you are way too kind :) I can almost imagine you actually walking through builds as you notice all the fine details and pick up on all the good points :) Your generousity is much appreciated :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great job Masajo! I already commented in the gallery. I just popped in here to see the interior pics. Love the bedroom, dining area and the kitchen. :D
    Thank you so much Yanti, I really liked how the kitchen and dining areas turned out too, your comments are very much appreciated :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • PeachesnDucksPeachesnDucks Posts: 1,537 Member
    Masajo, all your builds are beautiful.
    Masajo, all your builds are beautiful.

Hello and welcome, this is so very kind of you to say, thank you very much :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    All such great builds! I think Snowdrop is my favorite - the colors are so soothing and pretty.
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Beautiful homes, each unique and creative. I love the exterior of Elegant Designs along with the red/black color scheme living areas, gorgeous. :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Savannah is a beautifully done home! Love your choice of colors and textures in your interior!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    @KaylyRed thank you very much, I really like the green and white colours of Snowdrop too :)
    @Chris2fer03 hello and thank you so much, I really like to experiment with different designs :)
    @Tiki5872 thank you so much, really pleased you like Savannah, it's going to be extended for a challenge soon :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top