Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*AkteX Properties* 05/25 Men Cave page 5

aktexaktex Posts: 367 Member
edited May 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hey everyone!
This my lot showcase thread. All future lots will be listed in here with pics and info how to find them in the Gallery. Thanks for stopping by :)

Lucky Palms Bungalow (page 1)

evb88068e7vow4i4g.jpg

Tiki Bar (page 2)

miz25e2gibalg9l4g.jpg

Albert Einsim Observatory (page 2)

1fcbf8sc1qyov644g.jpg

50s Diner (page 2)

zwatbbxh459kxgj4g.jpg

740 Evergreen Terrace (page 2)

a2r96azknf5zval4g.jpg

Physalis Estate (page 3)

3k9tz6rk3tjt7rh4g.jpg

Olympus Gym (page 3)

6gfcde2746abd5y4g.jpg

Royal Day Spa (page 3)

4twe4uqbp0p4u9m4g.jpg

Cold Creek Lodge (page 4)

3rrgeqxbucwd8f14g.jpg

Lakeshore Terrace (page 4)

q3t2s4eyviqbgv44g.jpg

The Golden Nugget (page 5)

1gu3gwl5rl2k2yx4g.jpg

Church of the Spirits (page 5)

tzs4lavr1kseuh94g.jpg

Search for my ID goddess83 or #NoCC

tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
Post edited by aktex on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Lucky Palms Bungalow
    This is a desert themed one story mid century home with 3 bed, 2.5 bath, open kitchen, living, dining area, double garage and a nice yard.

evb88068e7vow4i6g.jpg

v6klf2kxlkkgwu36g.jpg

Floor plan
    2h4isfmu8trug5f6g.jpg

Living area and half open kitchen
    3xszlza9pphkol96g.jpg

8oy7jaj9jlpgeeo6g.jpg

ma3864ogydzr8886g.jpg

Master bedroom
    5rxpy9t3t84iv9t6g.jpg

Master bathroom and boys room
    760t5713z6j13226g.jpg

Girls room
    l4vu4sjp9lah9546g.jpg

Garage/hobby room
    341nljyv8gu88736g.jpg

Lucky Palms Bungalow can be found in the Gallery under my ID Goddess83 or #NoCC.
    Feedback is welcome.

Post edited by aktex on
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Lucky Palms Bungalow is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! It looks very nice how you have done the windows through the home for sims to enjoy looking out through them to see what is happening outdoors, as well as enjoying the sunlight coming in. The enlarged car looks great! It is great that you have designed the build to have a double garage.It looks nice how you have placed the plants and trees through the outdoors areas. Nice gated side entrance to the home. Great back patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating outdoors at the umbrella covered table, enjoying the sunshine. The water fountain features in the front and back areas of the house look nice. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice dining area. The yellow flowers on the top of the glass dining table are nice and sunny for sims to enjoy seeing when dining there. The green colour of the dining seats and the kitchen counters and cabinets looks nice. The design of the kitchen is great! It looks great how you have done the walls there to separate off the kitchen! The texture of the walls and the windows on the walls looks great. The fruit bowl is a nice kitchen touch on the kitchen counter. The book nook looks great how you have placed the bookshelves either side of the bookcase. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofa reading a book. It looks very nice that you have placed the shelves on the wall behind the sofa at different levels. Very nice master bedroom! The floral wall pattern looks nice and it looks nice how you have placed the drapes on the bedhead wall. Nice colour shades that you have used in the boys and girls bedrooms. The toys look cute in the boys room, and great study desk nook area in the girls room for her to enjoy sitting using the computer at the table. Sims will enjoy using the woodworking table in the garage. The tools on the wall add a great look to the garage.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you for your lovely feedback @rosemow! I appreciate you taking the time to analyse the pics of so many builds that people share on these forums.
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Options
    tyenetyene Posts: 65 Member
    I love it. I myself prefer one level buildings as they are easier to play with (and honestly to live in too). I think you did a wonderful job! I love how you divided the kitchen and the living room with that stone wall. It looks great. Green touches definitely do the job too. Just lose @rosemow I love the sunflower touch.

This is my favorite type of builds - not to big, not too small, definitely convenient. Comfortable, for a pretty well off family, but not over the top mansion. Everything is there. Simple, elegant, lovely.

The garden looks simple and beautiful too.
  • Options
    pchapmanpchapman Posts: 260 Member
    Adorable!
    Origin ID for Sims 4: patti2297
    Follow me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/27640240@N08/

• Options
    JBEAR1JBEAR1 Posts: 537 Member
    Ooh, very nice. I really like the garden with little golf course like bunkers and curves. I'm inspired.
  • Options
    MadScientis7MadScientis7 Posts: 135 Member
    Lovely builds and the garage/hobby room is a great touch.
    View and Download my random builds | MadHouse Renovations | View and Download my random CC Madness | ID: MadScientis7
  • Options
    aktex wrote: »
    Hey everyone!
    This my lot showcase thread. All future lots will be listed in here with pics and info how to find them in the Gallery. Thanks for stopping by :)

Lucky Palms Bungalow (page one)

Search for my ID Goddess83 or #NoCC
    I tried to to finid this searching under both Goddess83 & Lucky Palms, and no luck. I really wonder if Gallery is down more than it is up. I was under community and all and not Maxi.

• Options
    pchapman wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

Lucky Palms Bungalow (page one)

Search for my ID Goddess83 or #NoCC
    I tried to to finid this searching under both Goddess83 & Lucky Palms, and no luck. I really wonder if Gallery is down more than it is up. I was under community and all and not Maxi.

That is strange. It appears for me when I look for goddess83. Have you marked most recent? If this doesn't work I can try to reupload it. Sorry you are having trouble.
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Options
    SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
    Ooooh! That is just lovely! Love this house! :D
  • Options
    RimbaudvogessiRimbaudvogessi Posts: 113 Member
    I love it! Every room is so detailed, it is clear you put a lot of effort into this one.

Amazing, well done!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Such a pretty home! I like the interiors! Especially the kitchen, dining area and the bedroom! :)
  • Options

That is strange. It appears for me when I look for goddess83. Have you marked most recent? If this doesn't work I can try to reupload it. Sorry you are having trouble.

I agree it was strange. Tried this morning and found it right off. :smile:

• Options
    @pchapman I am glad the problem has been solved for you. It seems the Gallery needs some fixing to be done.
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    I really like your build..it ha such a great midcentury modern vibe. Fantastic :)
  • Options
    VerionaVeriona Posts: 505 Member
    Fits nicely in oasis springs! Love the living/dining area colors so green. The attention to detail in the garage is awesome!
  • Options
    Rc_shabbaRc_shabba Posts: 183 Member
    This is a beautiful home, love it. :)
  • Options
    Thank you for the nice comments everyone!
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Great desert home! I especially like your landscaping, fits perfectly!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    I love your mid-century modern style bungalow, the exterior design is great with a sleek and streamlined design, and it fits in perfectly with the surrounding environment, the interior is also very well done with excellent detail, its a great home! :)
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I like the brick dividing wall with the windows and the garage is great!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Thank you all for the nice comments!

Tiki Bar * contains objects from the Live of the Party and Up All Night packs *

The Tiki Bar is an open air bar with a park in front for your sims to enjoy a drink or two, dance and have a wonderful date.

miz25e2gibalg9l6g.jpg

jnz2loq5cicuov96g.jpg

ve77kfba6bqnbz46g.jpg

5r11cibh2c3zpti6g.jpg

Tiki Bar can be found under my ID goddess83

tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Options
    jenba72jenba72 Posts: 44 Member
    Fab modern house! I love that green kitchen. Also very cool garage with fake car. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Albert Einsim Observatory

You don't want your scientific sims to have that huge observatory in their back yard? No Problem! Albert Einsim Observatory is a good place for your young and old sims to learn mental skills.

1fcbf8sc1qyov646g.jpg

gdetx1jskscgw2q6g.jpg

ops7no8icaaae6y6g.jpg

wy3cpb0xpcxqev96g.jpg

yadpcw7pkhzv16h6g.jpg

f9d1rhplcngd1el6g.jpg

5dxg3vcarc6c0276g.jpg

lala1tstgqcbams6g.jpg

8d63op18h0490hh6g.jpg

j9rz5027oar67yz6g.jpg

d4w4smg29kkj2vo6g.jpg

ud6w1hsyqgd84gc6g.jpg

Albert Einsim Observatory can be found under my ID goddess83
    tcvoh84l0v7b6kg3g.jpg
  • Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member
    These are all great builds but I especially love the Albert Einsim (hee) Observatory. It's beautiful, and such a great idea for a lot! It's one of those world-expanding lots that I love so much - a new place for my sims to go and socialize and have fun. :)
    KGLsNuM.jpg