Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri Creations ... GARDEN ESSENCE........ Page 15

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Pretty house. I love the pool area and the interiors. Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Thanks so much to my visitors for their kind words.
    I have completed another build for DNA. This one is to suit The Amazon Challenge Play

SUSTAINABLE
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/E044043A264511E68BB78926A9FF9E91?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Glenkarri&max=50&maxis=false

05-30-16_4-29nbspPM%20-%20Copy_zpsagpbgy4y.jpg

05-30-16_4-10nbspPM-2_zpsyh0e13hl.jpg

05-30-16_4-09nbspPM_zpsidkxtcez.jpg

05-30-16_4-11nbspPM-4_zps1et9f7wg.jpg

05-30-16_4-12nbspPM-2_zpslsl0zyrk.jpg

05-30-16_4-12nbspPM-3_zpsdmgn8ohi.jpg

05-30-16_4-12nbspPM-5%20-%20Copy_zpslnz9o2rb.jpg

05-30-16_4-13nbspPM%20-%20Copy_zpsf9wgwwhk.jpg

05-30-16_4-13nbspPM-2%20-%20Copy_zpsgpvpcw8f.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Sustainable is a very nice home! :) The design of the home looks very nice! The natural texture of the exterior looks very nice. Very nice pond area in the front area of the build! The rocks and plants look nice on the edges of the water and the lilypads are nice in the water. The backyard pool and gardening area is very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool and the corner plants and rocks feature looks great! It looks nice the way the gardening planters are placed on the edges of the corner of the pool. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the sauna. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen and dining area looks very nice! Very nice design of the kitchen. The kitchen wall tiling gives a nice look to the room, and the design of the bar stool counter looks great! The wooden texture of the dining table and chairs looks nice and suits the natural theme of the build. The flowers on the table are nice for sims to see when eating their meals. Very nice living room areas. The layout of the room looks very nice. The rock texture of the walls gives a nice feel to the room. The green, brown, and orange colour scheme of the room looks very nice. Nice sofa and armchairs sitting areas, for sims to rest, read a book and chat. They will enjoy sitting in front of the fire watching tv. The basket of eggs and rooster are nice touches on the fireplace ledge, and plants look nice either sides of the fireplace
    It is a very nice natural themed home :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Wow, what a gorgeous house you created @Glenkarri ... the outdoor area looks so pretty and I love all the landscaping, especially around the pool. I don't know what the Amazon challenge is in S4, but this house looks amazing!
    edited May 2016
    Thanks Sandraelle, Amazon Challenge is based on a female tribe living on a lot, with lots of challenges to get ahead, growing their own food etc., my Requester wanted the pool to look like a pond hence the green water and landscaping. I like it too. Here is a link to the Amazon Challenge Play http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/788114/the-amazon-challenge-updated-for-sims-4/p1/ ;)
  • LuxanaLuxana Posts: 42 Member
    Oh, Thank you so much, it is absolutely perfect :heart_eyes: ! It looks much better in game, love the overgrown and exotic feeling it has, and that you could keep the natural theme for the interior as well, you worked really really well with the colours and materials there (I often feel so limited because certain items are only available in certain colours), it looks and feels so awesome. The pool pond, too really genius <3 even planter boxes and everything! Can't wait to move in my household!
    Thank you so very very much, I'm truly grateful you created this wonderful lot for me, became even more than I hoped for, you are a such a wonderful artist, I could have nether done anything likes this! Thank You!
    Oh Luxana I am so thrilled you like the build, I was not sure that it would be right. As you say it is very hard to emulate Real Life design in Sims 4 due to colour restrictions, I just did my best and went with an earthy feel throughout and you like it..............lovely to hear. It was a lot of fun to create. Have fun :):)
    This Modern is a DNA Request built for Newcrest but will suit any World

LITTLE DIVA
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/785473/glenkarri-creations-little-diva-modern-for-newcrest-page10/p10

06-04-16_8-05-09nbspPM_zps54wvfnlh.jpg

06-04-16_8-05-36nbspPM_zpskcokwb54.jpg

06-04-16_8-05-59nbspPM_zpseqgefobi.jpg

06-04-16_8-06-20nbspPM_zpsfvpd5i4u.jpg

06-04-16_8-09-55nbspPM_zpsntpxmeag.jpg

06-04-16_8-01-59nbspPM_zpskisj4mrr.png

06-04-16_8-00-28nbspPM_zpsrmkdvawz.jpg

06-04-16_8-01-17nbspPM_zpsaaqfwxze.jpg

06-04-16_8-16-21nbspPM_zpskxxgtpc8.jpg

06-04-16_8-07-00nbspPM_zpsbapgsmig.jpg

06-04-16_8-06-42nbspPM_zps7x9mrjhw.jpg

06-04-16_8-07-54nbspPM_zpscokidwb1.jpg

06-04-16_8-08-19nbspPM_zpsbruulrgv.jpg

06-04-16_8-07-10nbspPM_zpse6ckqrnq.jpg

06-04-16_8-08-59nbspPM_zpso4vya4lo.jpg

06-04-16_8-09-32nbspPM_zpsui0wuatt.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    edited June 2016
    The exterior design of Little Diva is very nice! :) Very nice roofing and the windows look nice how they are placed in the build, The roofed front gate and front pathway entrance to the home looks very nice. Very nice side patio fireplace sitting area. The neon lights look nice on the wall. The water fountains feature on the side of the home looks pretty and the red flowers look nice in the nook on the other side of the steps. The outdoors dining and pool patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy dining poolside in the sunshine at the dining table, enjoy relaxing on the armchairs or have fun swimming in the pool. The water feature windows there look very nice. Very nice upper balcony area for sims to enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, have fun playing chess at the chess table or enjoy mediating on the meditation stool in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The dining room area is very nice! The different coloured dining seats look coloufully nice around the table. It looks very nice how the walls of candles and planters boxes are used in the bulld.Very nice sofa seats sitting area in the living room, for sims to rest in front of the fire. The nooks with the flowers on the tables, the posters on the walls and the patterned walls look great! The pink and purple colour schemes of the bedrooms look very nice. The floral wall picture and flowers on the tables in the master bedroom are pretty for sims to see when laying in bed. They will enjoy watching tv in their bedroom. The modern wall clock and eclipse light looks great on the bedhead wall in the other bedroom.The patterned curtains add a nice look to the rooms in the home.
    It is a very nice modern home :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Little Diva is so lovely and modern! Love the outdoor fireplace and pool area!

I keep seeing all these cute new things in 4 ... and maybe ... someday it will be enough to tempt me. :)
    Oh I hope so Romagi1 it is getting better with more items and there are some amazing things to do in it for effects. Take a peek at Kaztomp's latest Modern, boy is there some work in that one ........... she is on The Gallery under Kaztomp. I would love to see some Romagi builds in 4. Those water effect windows around the pool are super, I want some in Real Life........... ;)
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Cool new home @Luxana ! Great work @Glenkarri ! Love all of the outdoors space!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    Oh so lovely to see new visitors here with kind words, glad you are liking my latest, have fun with it........... ;)
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Little Diva is a lovely build, Vicki! So many clever touches in both the exterior and interior decor. I am not at home right now and don't have Sims loaded on the laptop I'm using so I can't look at it more closely but I will be adding it to my game and taking a tour ASAP! Hope the storms have stopped. Sending hugs.
    h2xmsbl]
  • SunnyKegSunnyKeg Posts: 98 Member
    Sustainable is fantastic, I LOVE the pool and the surrounding landscape it looks perfect.
    Origin ID: SunnyKeg
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    It looks very good :) Yay!
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely house Vicki with wonderful landscaping and decor. Well done. Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Another great home from you Vicki! Looks great!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Little Diva is a very interesting and beautiful design, love the outdoor areas and interior decor :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Love the design for Little Diva, Vicki! I keep looking at the slanted porches on the right side of the home and can't figure out how you did that? If it's an item we have, I can't place it, lol :p Anyway, I love the upper deck and covered lower porch. Fabulous pool and landscaping :smile: The interiors are very cool. I love what you did by the stairs. :blush:<3
    edited June 2016
    Wow I am thrilled folk are liking Little Diva. I must admit Sims 4 is improving for builds with all the new goodies coming through. I am in love with the Water Effect windows, I want one in Real Life. :p Thanks to all my visitors. I am actually playing Little Diva at present and I am pleased with it too, it is nice and easy while I get more experience with Sims 4 gameplay, as I don't play it very much at all. I still think it does help a builder if you know the Game relatively well.

Wrath of Cath, the slanted awnings on the right side of the house are awnings, upped is size. Gosh there are some nice builds on The Gallery lately, I brought some real cuties in to play with....................there are some masters of design out there. :o Take care ;)<3
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great home! Love what you did with the upper floor exterior!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Thanks Ash072, enjoy this one :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Little Diva is so cool Glenkarri. Well done :smile: