Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glenkarri Creations ... GARDEN ESSENCE........ Page 15

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Waverly is a very nice home! :) Very nice design of the exterior! It looks very nice how you have done the curved roofing! Very nice trees, flowers, rocks and water fountain area in the front and side edge areas of the build! The car port looks great! The plants look nice either sides of the entrance to the car port. Nice upper patio on the top of the car port for sims to enjoy sitting on the armchairs or at the umbrella covered table, enjoying the sunshine. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the boxes there. Nice games area for sims to have fun playing horseshoes or on the monkey bars. Very nice outdoors patio areas through the build! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the outdoors hot tub both on the upper patio and also near the pool. Very nice pool area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing poolside on the sofa there. The plants and the flower boxes on the wall look nice there for sims to see when sitting at the picnic bench there. The lamps look nice placed on the corners of the pool. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen is very nice! Nice curved counter workbench. The condiments and fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches there. The cream colour of the furnishings and the grey brick wall look nice together. Very nice windows TV watching sofa sitting area! Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the background outdoors setting whilst watching TV,as well as enjoy chatting and reading on the other sofas in the room. The pink colour of the seating looks nice. The flowers are a nice touch on the coffee table. The bookcases look nice placed either sides of the sofa. Very nice windows dining alcove area! Sims will enjoy sunshine coming in whilst eating meals there. The different colours of the dining seating gives a nice look. The lantern ceiling light is pretty! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The pink and black colour schemes of them look nice. The musician themed pictures look nice either sides of the computer study desk and on the bedhead wall. The twisted sculpture looks great in the bedside table! The posters look nice on the kids bedroom side wall. Sims will like playing the freezer bunny guitar!
    The home is very nice :)
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    I love it, Vicki! Will be giving you a fave and DLing this home to take a closer look! Nice work!
    h2xmsbl]
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    The house looks super awesome, I especially love the pool and partio area and the light open kitchen <3! You are just as amazing with Sim 4 lots as with Sim 3. Really lovely work.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Nice home again Vicki! Love the interiors! Will be adding to my favourites when I open the game. :)
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    As summer approaches my Country, I had to build another Cool Modern. This one has 3 bedrooms and with it's cool blue and white decor it really is a COOLUM ;)

COOLUM
    http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/26A4C27E77B911E58724667ED587A846?category=lots&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=&max=50&maxis=false

10-21-15_4-51nbspPM_zpsv0g28gki.jpg

10-21-15_4-41nbspPM_zpsnk8ld0gx.jpg

10-21-15_4-41nbspPM-3_zpsf7uvazfo.jpg

10-21-15_4-41nbspPM-4_zpsv3az4c3c.jpg

10-21-15_4-42nbspPM_zpsmkzkoxai.jpg

10-21-15_4-42nbspPM-2_zpsl68v3bt1.jpg

10-21-15_4-44nbspPM-4_zpsna3rahbt.jpg

10-21-15_4-44nbspPM-5_zpsvgirhiux.jpg

10-21-15_4-44nbspPM-2_zpsgwmggl0m.jpg

10-21-15_4-44nbspPM-3_zpsdiipaqno.jpg

10-21-15_4-45nbspPM_zpsgye4ummr.jpg

10-21-15_4-44nbspPM-6_zpscx1bxlnr.jpg
    Coolum is a very nice home! :) The exterior design and the layout of the home is very nice! The curved roofing and texture of the exterior looks very nice! The windows look very nice how you have placed them in the build. The plants look very nice how they are placed in the outdoors areas. Very nice outdoors patio decks! The pool and outdoors dining patio is very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy sitting resting in the armchairs and sofa poolside in the sunshine. The planter boxes look nice along the windows. The outdoors kitchen nook is very nice. They will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food in the outdoors air at the umbrella covered tables. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the hot tubs on the patios. The outdoors living sitting area on the upper patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy siting resting there on the sofa and armchairs looking out at the views. The twisted sculpture looks nice there, and the grassy flooring looks nice. Very nice plants and rocks feature for the sims to enjoy seeing when sitting there. Very nice open plan layout of the interior kitchen, dining, living and study areas! The furnishing of the areas looks very nice. Very nice white and blue colour scheme of furnishings. The brick texture of the interior walls looks nice. The fruit bowls and teapot are nice dining and kitchen touches on the dining table and island sink counter. The cabinets look nice how they are placed on the wall. The overlapping floor rugs give a nice look in the room. Very nice reading area nook under the staircase. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there hsving a read of a book from the bookcase. The computer study desk nook is very nice! The bookshelves look nice placed either sides of the picture on the study wall.
    Hi Rosemow, Thanks so much for your visit here and kind words, I sincerely hope all is going well for you take care <3
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Very Nice Modern, Vicki! I particularly love the upper green patio. Such a nice idea to have a bit of yard up where the gorgeous views are. :smile: The interiors look lovely, cool and refreshing. Perfect for your upcoming summer weather! I'm a bit envious of that, as we're just getting ready for winter over here. I do love the Autumn weather but it never lasts as long as I'd like... Before we know it, winter will be here... Enjoy your nice weather, you lucky lady! :blush:
    Nice modern build! Makes me think of summer and the sun! We badly need that in this cold and rainy weather here! LOL! :D Love that pool area and the deck area! Fantastic! Will be adding to my favourites if I haven't already done so. :)
    edited October 2015
    The upstairs deck and house was inspired by a real life home here in Queensland Australia, one of the prettiest and most glamorous homes I've seen. Decorated entirely in blue with white to go with the panoramic ocean views, it is a magnificent summer home. I am always amazed at what we humans can build.

w800-h600-2012342385_1_pi_151015_121125_zpsh3pr7sz6.jpg

McAnally-_68_zpsrslceo4x.jpg

Thanks ladies, lovely to have you pop by. :)
    The exterior design and layout of Rocked Out looks so very great! :) The slanted roofing looks very nice! The rock texture of the exterior gives a nice look to the home. Very nice front porch! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there enjoying the outdoors air. The water fountain feature looks nice there. The rocks and plants look very nice how they are placed in the nook corners at the front of the home. Very nice back pool, outdoors living and dining patio ! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice umbrella covered table outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy eating meals in the sunshine that they have cooked on the BBQ. The rocks and plants through the outdoors look very nice! Very nice open layout of the interior of the home. The blue and white colour scheme of the kitchen looks nice. Nice windows dining nook for sims to enjoy sitting there eating a meal and looking out through the windows at the outdoors views. The patterned floor rugs under the dining table and piano add a nice look to the areas. The flowers on the dining table are nice for sims to see when dining. Very nice tv watching nook! It looks nice how the half walls separate off the area. The blossoms are a nice touch on the side tables there. Sims will enjoy playing the piano in their home. Nice study desk area in the master bedroom for sims to enjoy sitting at the table reading a book or using a computer. Sims will enjoy looking out at the outdoors views through the bedroom windows.
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Rocked Out is a fantastic design with fabulous roofing and I love the modern interiors, wonderful work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you so much Rosemow and Masajo I am glad you like this one. :)
    Lovely modern house Vicki! I am loving that upper deck pool area! :)
    edited January 2016
    The exterior design and layout of Widenburg House looks so very nice! :) Very nice roofing! It looks very great! The wall patterning looks nice. The trees,plants and lavender in the front area of the build looks very nice. Very nice wraparound back outdoors living and pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Sims will relaxing poolside on the sofas or enjoy sitting at the tables in the sunshine. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall paneling looks nice. Very nice dining room area! The yellow flowers are sunny on the dining table for sims to see when enjoying eating a meal. The fireplace will keep the sims warm whilst dining. The curtains on the windows nook looks very nice how they are placed there. The ballerina statue is a nice in the corner . The music room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas there listening to the music from the piano being played. The portait picture is a nice touch on the wall. The flooring pattern is nice. The screen shade looks nice placed to separate off the music room alcove. The living room is very nice! Very nice fireplace sitting area. The armchairs look nice how they are angled towards the fireplace, and the floral picture is pretty for sims to see when sitting chatting there in front of the fire. The study desk nook between the bookcases looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer and reading a book. The bookcases look very nice how they are placed on the walls of the living room. The design of the kitchen looks so very nice! The curved direction of the counters looks very nice. It is great that there are double stoves and fridges in the room. The windows in the kitchen look very nice! The wall texture gives a great look to the kitchen. The picture on the bedhead wall in the bedroom is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The beauty products are a nice touch on the table at the end of the bed,
    The home is very nice and suits Wiindrnburg world so very well! :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    WIDENBURG HOUSE is beautiful and gorgeous, Vicki !! :love:
  • B4b3GuRlB4b3GuRl Posts: 76 Member
    Thank you so much! The house is beautiful. I've got it in game now and can't wait to move my sims in. Thanks again for all the work. :)
    My pleasure B4b3GuRl so glad you like it. Enjoy :)

Thanks Rosemow and Airis for your kind words, I did enjoy the build, lots of nice new goodies in the latest EP Get Together ;)
    Lovely build for Windenburg! I love the interiors. So classy and stylish! The kitchen and living room are my favourites. Will be adding to my favourites! Happy new year Vicki! Hope you have a great year ahead of you! <3
    Hi Yanti, Thanks for dropping by and your kind words. I hope you too enjoy a happy and healthy 2016, take care ;)
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Gorgeous builds Vicki, beautifully landscaped and decorated.It is great to see the pictures in detail here. Hugs Folly
    edited February 2016
    ELEVVETT PARK
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/186A9581D2D511E58075D2521D31BD01?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Glenkarri&max=50&maxis=false

A 4 bedroom luxury Mansion, a DNA Request, no CC

02-12-16_6-59nbspPM-3_zpsc0aufnqn.jpg

02-12-16_6-59nbspPM-2_zpsuxh0c1eo.jpg

02-12-16_6-59nbspPM_zpsws8aq155.jpg

02-12-16_6-52nbspPM-3_zpswewrm9h2.jpg

02-12-16_6-55nbspPM-2_zpsxx5itexd.jpg

02-12-16_6-59nbspPM-4_zpslxy8svgv.jpg

02-12-16_7-01nbspPM_zps48pcyes3.jpg

02-12-16_7-02nbspPM_zpsvskblt2k.jpg

02-12-16_7-02nbspPM-2_zpserdsjyzz.jpg

02-12-16_7-00nbspPM-3_zpsxtur1ol5.jpg

02-12-16_7-02nbspPM-3_zpskfydokye.jpg

02-12-16_6-45nbspPM-2_zpspmr5m0oc.jpg

02-12-16_6-45nbspPM-3_zpsfhiqrmhh.jpg

02-12-16_6-45nbspPM-4_zpseshoeldo.jpg

02-12-16_6-46nbspPM_zpsokjypwle.jpg

02-12-16_6-47nbspPM_zpsuf8mbt5f.jpg

02-12-16_6-47nbspPM-4_zpsrk2kxebs.jpg

02-12-16_6-47nbspPM-2_zpse8oo9hml.jpg

02-12-16_6-47nbspPM-5_zpsjgjhl6pi.jpg

02-12-16_6-48nbspPM-2_zpsijevynvi.jpg

02-12-16_6-48nbspPM-3_zps6u0anxzf.jpg

02-12-16_6-48nbspPM_zpstcxzgunu.jpg

02-12-16_6-48nbspPM-5_zpsjklbudwo.jpg

02-12-16_6-48nbspPM-4_zpswx6ybdxe.jpg

02-12-16_6-48nbspPM-6_zps27yobenk.jpg

02-12-16_6-49nbspPM_zpssqvxxmg2.jpg

02-12-16_6-49nbspPM-2_zpsu7tswv3a.jpg

02-12-16_6-49nbspPM-3_zps5m4m0ndx.jpg

02-12-16_6-50nbspPM_zpsybkymqqt.jpg

02-12-16_6-50nbspPM-2_zpszbuwttzp.jpg

02-12-16_6-51nbspPM_zpsp94nxswb.jpg

02-12-16_6-52nbspPM_zpsr0f6ybvs.jpg

02-12-16_6-52nbspPM-2_zps0cecoute.jpg

02-12-16_6-53nbspPM_zpsjbdp4tac.jpg

02-12-16_6-55nbspPM_zps0qphymwb.jpg

02-12-16_6-54nbspPM_zpsf6jpx2ar.jpg

02-12-16_6-56nbspPM-2_zpsvkavtwuz.jpg

02-12-16_6-56nbspPM_zpsjs3ijyrx.jpg

Basement has a second preparation Kitchen

02-12-16_6-44nbspPM-3_zpsd5lgrqnq.jpg

Gym
    02-12-16_6-44nbspPM-2_zpsxrkng0bg.jpg

Ballroom and Theatre room
    02-12-16_6-43nbspPM-2_zpsl9fapfhg.jpg

02-12-16_6-43nbspPM_zpsvebit18i.jpg

Post edited by Glenkarri on
    Elevvett Park is a very grand mansion home! :) The exterior design of the home and layout of the build is so very nice! The roofing looks very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! The sunken pool patio is very nice! The roof covered car port looks great ! Very nice greenery trellis covered upper balcony. The pool house is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating there looking out at the views of the pool and enjoying reading books. The curtains look very pretty there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is a very detailed build! The wall tiling in the kitchen looks great, and very nice design of the kitchen! It is great that there are double stoves in the kitchen .The tea and coffee nook is nice, It is nice that there is an indoors pool. The flowers boxes look pretty on the pool room walls. The living room is very nice! Each of the areas of it look very nice! It looks nice how the screenshades separate off the fireplace area. The bookcases look very nice how they are placed against the walls! Very nice bar area for sims to enjoy siting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The furnishing and colour schemes of the bedrooms look very nice! Very nice study desk areas in the kids bedrooms, and the sofa seats sitting areas in the double bedrooms look very nice. Sims will enjoy watchimg tv whilst in their bedroom, or reading a book from the bookcases. Very nice basement level! It looks great that there is another kitchen there. Very nice ballroom! The tables and chairs look very nice how they are set up there! The blue round tables and the white elegant bow themed chairs look very nice together. The scenic pictures are nice touches on the walls. The wall paneling looks so nice!It is nice that there is a gym area in the basement for sims to enjoy using the fitness equipment to keep fit.
    It is a very nice home! :)