Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Lovelylyssia095 Designs*New Lot 07/30/2017 Pg.11*

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Forest Cottage is very nice! :) The exterior of it looks great! The texture of the exterior and the green roofing look nice together. The red flower box windows give a nice look to the home. The two storey front entrance and upper balcony looks nice. It looks very nice how you have done the signage at the front corner of the home.m The flowers look nice how you have placed them around the base of the signage, and the jackalope looks great there. Very nice wraparound porch! The outdoors areas are great! Nice campfire area for sims to enjoy sitting on the log seats there roasting food on the fire and singing campfire songs. Sims will have fun playing horseshoes or games on the card table outdoors in the air. Sims will enjoy sitting at the picnic tables eating meals they have cooked on the fire or having a drink from the cooler. It is great that you have placed a tent in the backyard. The rock and flowers garden feature looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen and dining room area are very nice! The stone texture of the kitchen walls looks nice, and it looks great that you have a curved bar stool counter for sims to enjoy sitting at and eating their meals. The fruit pictures on the kitchen and bar stool counter walls are nice for sims to see when preparing and eating their meals. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the kitchen and dining rooms. The fruit bowl on the dining table and the plates on the wall are nice home touches there. Sims will have fun playing chess on the chess table. The open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living areas looks nice. Very nice fireplace sitting area! The sunflowers and orange flowers pictures on the walls and the sunflowers on the table behind the sofa are nice sunny sights for sims to enjoy seeing whilst sitting there warming up in front of the fire. Nice window sofa seating reading area. It looks great how you have done the stone walled fireplace alcove! Nice dresser alcove in one of the bedrooms. Sims will enjiy sitting in front of the fireplace in the master bedroom having a read of a book. The flowers on the ledge are sunny for them to enjoy seeing and the butterflies picture frame is nice on the dresser for sims to see when coming to get dressed. Nice upper outdoors balconies for sims to enjoy sitting on the seats there enjoying the views.
    Your forest cottage home is very nice! :)
  • lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    Thanks @Vihisha and @rosemow!
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
    I'm currently working on my next build and I wanted to give a small preview :) It's almost completely furnished and there may be a little landscaping to do in the back. Should be released later on tonight :)

16437394695_e278c49b8c_o.png
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Your WIP looks so very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! Very nice roofing! The placement of the balcony windows looks very nice. Very nice water fountain features in the front area of the home! It looks nice how you have placed the plants around the edges of the fountains, and the plants look nice placed along the front edge of the home in the nooks. The tall trees look stately how you have placed them. Very nice front archway porch entrance! The upper balconies look nice.
    I will look forward to seeing your finished home :)
  • LadyDaKareLadyDaKare Posts: 212 Member
    So glad you've decided to Showcase your builds! Fantastic job on all of them. But, The Green House just blows me away! I love what you did with the roofs, the color, the interior. I'm just madly in love with the architectural ingenuity of this build!
    Thanks @rosemow! I always love to read your comments! There's not much left for me to do, so you will be able to see the finished product soon :)

Thank you @LadyDaKare! The Green House is one of my favorites! I really enjoyed building it :)
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Great showcase with wonderful builds. My favourite is The Greenhouse, a fabulous design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thanks @masajo!
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    edited February 2015
    Goodrich Estate

This is an upgrade of Goodrich Manor. It has 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, including a master suite. On the first floor is a library, music hall and the butler's room. The second floor has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a study. The third floor has the master suite, another bedroom, a media room, child recreation room and exercise room.

15818270104_0b6c2bc774_o.png

16253387770_d010117412_o.png

15818372164_f8a1682694_o.png

First Floor
    16439962102_2f65ed888a_o.png
    *Note* This picture was taken before the debug lights were removed.

Second Floor
    16254640729_4b1b3a39a5_o.png

Third Floor
    16414918316_e7c8600726_o.png

*Note* On the third floor in the children's rec room (green room in the middle), the modern doll house in black is supposed to be right below the light on the left. Just realized it wasn't there if you would like to add it :)

More pictures can be found here https://flic.kr/s/aHsk8cugZU

My origin id is avnewton
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Goodrich Estate is a very nice home! :) I wrote earlier about the very nice front exterior. The exterior design and layout of the home is very nice! Very back area of the home! The covered over pool patio building is so very nice! It looks very nice how you have used the arches and have done the roofing there! Nice outdoors patio areas. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar on the bar counter patio. Nice outdoors dining patio for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meal at the table there in the outdoors air. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The foyer area is very nice. Nice wall panelling that you have used and the sofa seats window sitting and reading nooks there are nice. Very nice design and furnishing of the kitchen! The island curved counters section in the middle of the kitchen looks great! It looks very nice how you have kitchen cabinets! The mugs rack, fruit bowls, hanging pots and knife set there on the counters are nice kitchen touches. Nice side wall dining area. It looks nice how you have placed the menu boards on the kitchen wall. Very nice dining room! The teaset looks nice on the dining table top, and the type of dining seats suit the type of home. It looks nice that you have placed the screen shade in the corner. The picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when dining there. The living room is very nice. It looks nice how you have placed the bookcases there, and created a fireplace between the bookcases. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the arnchairs or sofa there having a read and warming up near the fire. The wall paneling is nice. The standing candles looks nice beside the sofa for nice light in the evening. Very nice skills, games and music room. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the grand piano or violin whilst painting on the easel there or having fun playing chess there. The music keys picture on the wall suits the type of room and looks great there. Nice upper landing areas! It looks very nice how you have placed the statues and flower vases there as well in the foyer area. It looks nice how you have the double sinks and mirrors in the bathrooms. The towels on the counters and walls and the hanging robes are nice touches in the bathrooms, and the floor rugs there look nice. The rabbits and clouds on the walls in the girls bedroom looks nice. The coat stand is a homely touch near the door. The unicorn is cute there! It looks nice how you have placed the beds in the room. Child sims will have fun playing with the doll house in their bedroom. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms. The wall colours and patterns look nice. Nice study room. It looks nice how you have used the screen shade to separate off a fireplace sitting area from the study desk area. The floral picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when sitting at the desk using a computer or reading a book. The media room looks great! It looks very nice how you have set up the chairs there! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats watching tv. The red carpeting flooring looks nice. Great gym area. Sims will like keeping fit using the fitness equipment there and deciding which type of equipment that they would like to use. The green and blue colour scheme of the games and skills room looks nice. Sims will have fun playing games on the card table or in the games cube there, as well as enjoying creating artwork on the art table or doing science experiments. Very nice master bedrooms! Nice layouts of the rooms. Nice fireplace sitting, reading and chatting area. The blue flowers on the table in one of the bedrooms are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The window chess table nooks are nice for sims to have fun playing chess there. The walk in clothes and shoes closets in the rooms are very nice!
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you so much @rosemow!
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    I decided to build my first venue lot. I hope you all enjoy :)

The Diamond Club

The Diamond Club is the newest and hottest nightclub of Willow Creek. A great place for your sims to spend a night on the town.

16261213837_6ffd0e5e03_o.png

16421134216_8dca2cce92_o.png

16421135096_18ecaeda64_o.png

16259456298_05436ef1d0_o.png

My origin id is avnewton
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    The Diamond Club looks great! :) It looks great how you have designed the exterior in a diamond shape, and have placed the lights on the exterior in the shapes of diamonds! The large glass windows look nice how you have used them for the corners of the building. The red and black colour scheme and the red lighting in the build looks very nice! It suits a night club. The diamond water fountain features outside the front of the building look nice. The wall pattern on the interior of the venue looks nice. Nice red and black coloured arnchairs window sitting area. The sims will enjoy sitting there having a chat. The red sculpture looks great on the black table there. It looks nice how you have placed the tables and chairs on the sides of the bar counter area, for sims to enjoy sitting having a drink there. The marble flooring in the build looks nice. Very nice sofa and armchairs tv watching area! Sims will enjoy resting there watching tv together, having a drink and looking out at the views through the windows. The alternating of the red scilpture on the black table and the black sculpture on the red table gives a great look! The red and black plants either side of the tv, and the alternating coloured red and black bar stools in the venue look great too.
    It is a very nice night club build for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
    Thank you @rosemow :)
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    -Neat overall design of The Diamond Club.
    -Nice use of red/black/white throughout the whole build.
    Looks like a fun venue 2 bring Sims =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Thanks @Vihisha!
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    Good job with the Goodrich Estate! The white exterior almost makes it look divine. The Diamond Club looks like a stylish hangout :D
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
    Thanks @Cerrydd!
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Wanted to update with my next WIP

My Inspiration for the home.
    16274889967_46cffb2b1c_o.jpg[\img]15838257064_1515950099_o.png[\img]15840706623_c7e3398de9_o.png[\img]
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Your new WIP looks very nice! :) Very nice exterior of it! It reflects well the inspiration picture! The layout of the build is very nice!
    I wanted to do a small starter home while I'm still decorating my newest WIP (see above post).

Rose Cottage

Rose Cottage is a quaint, romantic starter cottage. A single sim looking for love, or a couple who's already found it can call this place home.

16281349648_c14058548a_o.png

15848973373_b49dcd989a_o.png

More pictures can be found here https://flic.kr/s/aHsk8hPpGE

My origin id is avnewton
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    What an incredibly cute starter! Now, I have to add another house to my pile. ;) Fantastic job!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Thanks @rosemow!
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Thanks @lovesstorms! I hope you enjoy :)
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Super cute..the porch really "does it" 4 this build. The romantic table & chairs out back is a nice touch
    rXyqmuX.jpg