Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Lovelylyssia095 Designs*New Lot 07/30/2017 Pg.11*

Comments

• lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    Thanks @rosemow!
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
    Cypress Nook is now available for download under my origin id avnewton.

7yO8vA.png

ywdgiV.png

More pictures can be found here https://imageshack.com/a/iuOz/1
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Nice build. I like the look of the building. Think it brings an East coast style vibe to the neighborhood!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Cypress Nook is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of it! The red shade of the exterior look very nice! . Very nice wraparound upper porch! Nice front porch entryway! Great fenced front garden area for sims to enjoy growing plants in the garden boxes there. It looks very nice the type of windows that you have used for the home and how you have placed them! The steps at the back of the home leading down to the back outdoors dining area looks great! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ there, and eating outdoors in the sunshine at the table. It looks very nice how you used the cypress trees at the front garden and back areas of the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice type of bed that you used in the master bedroom. The butterfly picture and the flowers on the bedside table are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The bedroom wall pattern looks nice. The clock on the bedside table and the flowers on the table at the foot of the bed in the other double bedroom are nice touches there. Very nice design of the kitchen. The curved stove and bar stool counter is great! It looks nice the type of kitchen cabinets you have used and how you have placed them in the room. Sims will enjoy looking out through through the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals. It is great that you have a bar counter in the dining room area for sims to enjoy having a drink with their meals. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table. Very nice study room! Nice comfortable arm chair sitting window area for sims to enjoy reading a book from the bookcase. Sims will have fun playing chess there. It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas and armchsirs in the living room. The flowers on the side table are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there watching TV.
    It is a great home! :)
    Thanks @Ash072 and @rosemow!
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    edited September 2015
    Build Not Available
    Post edited by lovelylyssia095 on
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Modern Seaview is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The slanted and curved roofing looks great! It looks very nice how you have used the windows in the build. The red colour of the exterior looks nice. The backyard pool area looks great! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool or sitting on the edge. Child sims will have fun playing on the spaceship or monkey bars . It is great that you have the observatory there for sims to use. Very nice deck area for sims to enjoy sitting at the counter on the stools there having a drink from the bar, or enjoy cooking a meal on the bbq and eating it at the table. They will enjoy listening to music from the stereo whilst eating and drinking. It is a very nice outdoors entertainment living, cooking and swimming area. Very nice furnishing of the interior. Very nice bedrooms! Great window study desk nook area in the blue bedroom for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst using the computer. Nice sofa seat sitting area in the bedrooms for sims to enjoy watching tv. The blue, purple and brown colours of the walls in the double bedrooms looks nice. The toys look cute in the kids bedroom! The orange colour of the walls gives a nice look to the room. Nice sitting areas in the living and study rooms for sims to enjoy sitting and resting, whilst watching tv or reading a book.
    It is a very nice home :)
    Thanks @rosemow!
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    I finally found the energy to build another home :) This home was inspired by the SimSupply recent build, go here to see: http://youtu.be/cfO0hFqlS9s.

The Green House

This is an "eco-friendly" home. This bright and welcoming home has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths, all located on the 2nd floor. The third floor is entirely dedicated as a recreation room.

16384036072_72c55dd254_o.png

16198734989_e01798dac3_o.png

Go here to see more pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/62306987@N08/sets/72157650523108655/

My origin id is avnewton.
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Modern Oasis has a cute porch w/a chess table
    I really like your Green House build! It's so creative & fun! My favorite part on the interior r the little annex rooms like the dining table & the kitchen areas =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Thanks @Vihisha!
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    The exterior design of The Green House looks so very nice! :) The curved roofed side walls on each of the corners looks great! The green colour of the roof and side curved walls looks nice and the plants on the roof add a nice look. It looks very nice how you have used the hedge fencing for the sides of the lot and the water fountain and pond features in the front corner nook areas of the build look very nice! The flowers look very nice how you have placed them around the bases of the trees. It looks very nice how you have the harvestable gardening nook areas through the outdoors for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants. Very nice exterior design of the home! It looks very nice how you have placed the glass windows in the build, creating a nice light filled home for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst indoors. Very nice back outdoors area of the home. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table or at the side patio dining table, enjoying the sunshine. Very nice layout of the build, both outdoors and inside! The furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice! The blue floor rug looks nice in the area under the staircase. It looks very nice how you have done the corner alcoves! Nice sitting areas either sides of the doors. Very nice dining alcove! The yellow and white colour scheme of the area looks nice. The fruit bowl on the table top is a nice touch for sims to see when eating their meals. The kitchen is very nice! The white and green colour of the kitchen looks nice, and the shelves, plants and wall lights look nice there. The orange and white colours of the living room looks nice. Nice design of the alcove! It looks very nice how you have placed the tv, bookcase and the lamps either sides there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv and reading a book. The way you have placed the wall lights and shelves in the study room looks very nice! The red and white colour scheme looks nice. The alcoves all look great! Very nice bedrooms. Nice colours and patterns that you have used for the walls and furnishings. The pink and floral themed girls bedroom is pretty. The flower on the dresser is nice for sims to see when laying in bed. Great computer study desk area in the room. The accompanying pink themed bathroom looks nice. It looks great how you have done the corner of counters, and the butterflies and grass pattern on the wall is pretty . The tissue box on the counter looks homely. Very nice blue colour scheme and layout of the master bedroom! Nice study desk nook. The shoes rack looks homely in the room. It looks nice how you have placed an armchair and bookcase either sides of the door. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there having a read of a book. The grey colour scheme of the other double bedroom looks nice. The wall tiling in the bathroom looks great and is nice to accompany the bedroom. The hanging robe is a nice touch on the wall. The accompanying blue and black coloured bathroom is very nice! It is nice that you have double sinks there, and that you have placed both a blue and black robe on the wall. Very nice light filled top level of the home! Sims will enjoy listening to music from the grand piano or guitar being played there whilst having fun playing chess or relaxing on the sofas watching tv. The musical therned pictures on the walls look great there and suit the type of room. Very nice bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink and looking out through the windows at the outdoors views.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thanks @rosemow!
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    That's a really fun build :D love what you did with the exterior. I'm also really digging the mix of vibrant/colourful and darker/relaxing rooms inside!
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I'm in love with your green house! I'm definitely going to download this very creative house to put into my new neighborhood! Thanks for coming up with more energy! :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    Wow! Your homes are so beautiful! I especially love the Greenhouse! =)
    Thanks @Cerrydd!

Glad I could contribute to your neighborhood @lovesstorms!

Thank you @naniminna!
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    edited January 2015
    Preview of my next build which should be finished sometime tonight. I just have to finish landscaping and decorating the inside.

It is a based on this house
    16396433972_94323bf2ea_o.jpg

16209695818_2e586b3393_o.png

16371355776_868c26123c_o.png
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Your WIP looks very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! It reflects well the inspiration home. The roofing is very nice! Very nice design layout of the home. I will look forward to seeing the finished home :)
    Prairie Lake Home

This large home has 4 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and a gym, media room and rec room. The master suite and guest room are on the first floor and there are 2 bedrooms upstairs.

15783554654_d2cb645ecf_o.png

16219808909_87a0d858fe_o.png

16218414368_77dfef3d91_o.png

16219831279_04eb0f8850_o.png

More photos here https://www.flickr.com/photos/62306987@N08/sets/72157648230603864/

Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Prairie Lake Home is very nice! :) The exterior of the home is very nice! The roofing looks great and it looks nice the type of and how you have placed the windows in the home. It is a very nice simversion of the real life home! It looks nice how you have created a front pathway by the placing of the flowers in the front yard. Nice covered over front porchway entrance to the home. The front yard corner rock and pool area is very nice! The backyard and back patio area of the home is nice. Sims will have fun swimming in the back patio pool. Nice campfire area for sims to enjoy sitting on the log seats around the fire roasting food and chatting. Sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars or playing horseshoes. It looks very pretty how you have placed the flowers on the edges of the home! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen and dining area is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the kitchen cabinets. Sims will enjoy the sunlight coming in through the dining windows whilst eating their meals and the flowers on the table are nice for them to see whilst dining. The hanging pots, knife set and fruit bowl in the kitchen are nice homely touches there for the sims to see when cooking meals. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The layout of the master bedroom is very nice! Nice sofa and window armchair sitting areas for sims to enjoy sitting and relaxing and having a read. Great study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or having a read. The walk in clothes, shoes and dressing closet room is very nice! The floral picture on the bedhead wall and the flowers on the table are nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The clock on the bedside table is a nice homely touch, and it looks nice how you have angled the bookcase in the corner of the room. The master bathroom is very nice! Nice vanity table. It looks nice the mirrors that you have placed on the bathroom wall. The corner triangular bath tub nook is very nice! It looks very nice how you have placed the plants and curtains there. The hanging robe is a nice touch on the wall beside the shower, and the bathroom wall tiling is nice. It looks a very calm room. Nice colours and patterns that you have used for the walls in the other bedrooms. Nice window study desk nook in the green patterned bedroom. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst sitting using the computer there. It looks nice how you have placed the posters and pictures on the bedhead wall. Nice stereo nook in the orange/brown coloured bedroom. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the radio whilst laying in bed or studying at the desk. The grey colour scheme of the media and games room looks nice. Sims will have fun playing games in the cube or enjiy sitting resting on the sofa or armchairs watching tv. Nice gym area for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst using the treadmills and punching bags fitness equipment there to keep fit.
    It is a very nice home. :)
    Thank you @rosemow!
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    My next build is almost complete I worked on landscaping first this time and I've completed the kitchen, dining and living area which are on the first floor. May be finished with inside either tonight or tomorrow.

16423078725_4cf008c679_o.png

16236864679_5d5d227ec6_o.png

16236868069_5491a8d36b_o.png

16235700840_09cd823f32_o.png
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Forest Cottage

This cottage features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. A nice place for you and your family to escape your fast-paced life. There are several activities for you and your family to enjoy. If you want to experience the great outdoors, there is a tent in the backyard.

16236280510_c8f6acf6a7_o.png

16236030428_b0304031b4_o.png

16421917781_8bfde26273_o.png

More pictures here https://flic.kr/s/aHsk4B2CJJ

Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Nice cabin build..I think that the green roofing looks great on this house. The bright red flower boxes look nice @ the entrance =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg