Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC Request: Band Shirts

KaraStarsKaraStars Posts: 242 Member
edited September 2014 in CAS Custom Content
I really want a Fall Out Boy and a Panic! At The Disco band shirt but I can't seem to find any anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find one or can someone make one for me? :#
My CC
KaraStars on the Gallery
Post edited by KaraStars on

Comments

• KaraStarsKaraStars Posts: 242 Member
    Anyone? Haha
    My CC
    KaraStars on the Gallery
  • SkrillexSkrillex Posts: 5 New Member
    erm, any details?

male? female? tshirt? vneck? longsleeve? got a particular design you want?
    edited September 2014
    Unisex if possible, black T-Shirt, short sleeve and preferably these: (I can't post pictures or links yet so just remove the brackets). [http]://farm4.staticflickr.com/3889/15260270985_69d9497e8b_z.jpg and [http]://farm4.staticflickr.com/3899/15074973609_d3b86bc718_z.jpg
    Post edited by KaraStars on
    My CC
    KaraStars on the Gallery
  • texasangeltexasangel Posts: 160 Member
    Hey @KaraStars! I love both bands so I made a few shirts. Here is the one with the Panic! at the Disco image you wanted. syncopatedsims.com/?p=92

For the Fall Out Boy shirts from your pic, I would need actual images. It doesn't work very well to pull them off a shirt somebody is wearing, plus parts of their shirts are covered up. If you could find a link to the images, I wouldn't mind putting them on a shirt for you. Even a link to a smooth image from an online shopping site would work if you can't find the image by itself.

I made some other band shirts with just the band logos if you want to check them out on my blog: syncopatedsims.com/?p=32
    Check out my blog and simblr for my custom content!
    Origin ID: texasangel08
    Poster.png
    @texasangel those are fine actually, thank you :)
    My CC
    KaraStars on the Gallery
  • texasangeltexasangel Posts: 160 Member
    glad you like them!
    Check out my blog and simblr for my custom content!
    Origin ID: texasangel08
    Poster.png