Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weirdest glitch ever!

So I got on the sims 3 and when my toddler had a birthday she would age up but I couldn't see her! She was invisible! I was looking around and suddenly I see a young adult at the door that had the same name as my toddler did! She had a baby and a husband though! Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Sophia666Sophia666 Posts: 427 Member
    Did you try typing into the cheat bar the cheat "resetsim firstname lastname" (without " marks and obviously putting in the Sims name)? It might have fixed those things. I haven't heard of this glitch though! :P Seems quite the birthday!
  • ImaSimsGeekImaSimsGeek Posts: 207 Member
    Haha @sophia666 Thanks! It worked! It has only happened on one world so thats good. Must've been some crazy bug :p
    Well, glad that it only happened once! Sims can have its moments and glitch out big time haha! The reset sim cheat tends to do its job well. :) If you want to reset the whole town just put * instead of the name. :)
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 513 Member
    Wow! That's the first time I've heard of this glitch. How creepy is that?!

Speaking of creepy, this real old man whom non of my sims know, comes to knock on my door every single night! Wouldn't leave for hours until the sun comes up and then he comes back the next night again!
    Munchy wrote: »
    Wow! That's the first time I've heard of this glitch. How creepy is that?!

Speaking of creepy, this real old man whom non of my sims know, comes to knock on my door every single night! Wouldn't leave for hours until the sun comes up and then he comes back the next night again!

Are any of your Sims celebrities and he paparazzi? Paps are all over any celebrity Sims and love to hang out at their houses overnight! Otherwise... Just a weird guy? Stranger danger! :P
  • ImaSimsGeekImaSimsGeek Posts: 207 Member
    @Munchy! Holy crap! That's scary! My teenage sim's highschool sweetheart became an elder some how. Weird stuff!
  • LavenderZayLavenderZay Posts: 710 Member
    @ImaSimsGeeks and @Munchy Whoa!! Creeeeepy. Haha
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    > @ImaSimsGeek said:
    > Munchy! Holy crap! That's scary! My teenage sim's highschool sweetheart became an elder some how. Weird stuff!

Chris Hansen would like him to take a seat right there...

(In all seriousness, it's a known bug that happens with Service NPCs, especially young ones like babysitters and newspaper deliverers)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Yer, why do baby sitters never flipping leave?! They're just annoying! Haha.