Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your favourite store content?

Hello everyone! I was just wondering what premium items/sets from the store that you are most happy with? :)
Does anyone have any experience regarding:
- Delicious indulgent bakery
- Bohemian garden
- It's Business Time Industrial Oven
- Brunch at the Old Mill

I have been dreaming of the bakery since it first came out, but unfortunately I can`t afford it :( Therefore I am waiting for it to hopefully come on sale soon! However, is it worth it? How do you like it? :)

Comments

• mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    Although I don't have the business time industrial oven, I do have the other three and love them. I always harvest my own ingredients to make meals with (via a community garden) so getting all the harvestables was a huge must for me. Both Old Mill and Bohemian Garden have additional ones. The other big must for me was having all the neat appliances like the bakers station, canning station, tapanyaki grill, etc to be able to make all the different foods as well. The industrial oven is still on my list to get, I just haven't picked it up yet.
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    If Store content can enhance a concept or theme I am playing with, I will buy it. While by no means a completionist, I do use the Store regularly and have racked up quite a collection. A few purchases, however, stand out as extraordinary. Here are my faves:

World: Roaring Heights - I love, ~love!~ the job that the designers did of really capturing the Art Deco aesthetic. I routinely play in this world, even moving sims from other towns here for a change of pace. Love the style, love the layout, love the light and color and feel of this town. It doesn't even need the boardwalk venue, which I did buy but do not really use.

Venue: The Last Venue of Amore was a beautiful valentine of thank you and farewell to those of us who have supported Store content for Sims 3. So many custom pieces of architecture, including a gigantic rose window, not to mention the gondola and canal pieces. Wowza! I have been away from the game, and only just saw this venue this month, but I am totally blown away - and am making a study of this virtual Venice to learn what I can for my own building skills. It's a work of art.

Premium Item: Infinite Zen Massage Table - This is fantastic. Sims gain energy from giving or receiving a massage. It's a lovely romantic item for couples (there is a "romantic massage" option which is totally PG, and alas, you cannot Woohoo on the massage table). I put this near my exercise room, or else near my hot tub, and also use it in spa/bath house type venues I make for my towns. I love this thing and use it all the time.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Wow, so much stuff I do like...

The Stone's Throw Greenhouse. It was a bit of a rocky launch since it was not compatible with weather, but EA fixed it and Into The Future's glass floor made it perfect for me. It's great for my sims that make Nectar for money. I being able to grow the most important fruits in the winter as the focus on making Nectar instead of taking care of their garden. I have my own community greenhouse for sims who don't have time for gardening. They can pick up produce and herbs no matter what the season.
    Screenshot-4717.jpg

Screenshot-4718.jpg

I love the Sauna and Massage table. The dog obviously loves the sauna.
    Screenshot-4722.jpg

I also like the Industrial Kitchen, mainly for this lot I created with it. I love sending sims there to eat and it's a great hangout for my Private Investigator sims.
    Screenshot-10277.jpg

Screenshot-10268.jpg

Screenshot-10219.jpg

The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    Thank you everyone! :D
  • APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    edited October 2014
    I own all of the venues, but my number one favorite venue that I couldn't live without is the Greenhouse. I like playing Sims with the gardening skill, but sometimes their home lots are simply not big enough for them to have a proper garden, so for those Sims I treat the Greenhouse like their workplace. Personally, I like to add the Humble Harvest stands to the Greenhouse venue (I never use the Al Fresco venue, sadly), and I also like to add a couple of the all in one bathrooms and a coffee bar to the greenhouse, which allows my Sims to garden all day, sale their extra produce, take a quick shower and get a bite to eat all in one place.

Of the venues you mentioned, here is my 2 cents:

- Delicious indulgent bakery - Love the oven and new recipes, but don't like the actual bakery venue nor do I enjoy running a bakery, the manual re-stocking really put a damper on that one for me.
    - Bohemian garden - I love this set. The new hanging chair is lovely, the gazebo is wonderful addition to a Sims backyard, and the new lights are really useful. This is one of my favorites.
    - It's Business Time Industrial Oven - I love the oven, but feel that the venue includes too few items. It's nice to have a working restaurant, but I would advise waiting until you can pick the venue up on sale for at least 50% off.
    - Brunch at the Old Mill - I own, but have not used yet, so sorry I have no advice on this one.

• HopeAKHopeAK Posts: 309 Member
    Thanks! I was actually able to get both the bakery and the bohemian garden on DD! Would really like to get the oven next :)
  • APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    HopeAK wrote: »
    Thanks! I was actually able to get both the bakery and the bohemian garden on DD! Would really like to get the oven next :)

Congrats on getting them both on sale! That's great news.

• SadistWitch666SadistWitch666 Posts: 78 Member
    edited October 2014
    Ultra Lounge. Hands down. <3
    28rgwnd.gif