Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My first Sims 4 build is in the Gallery!

suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
So I finally had enough time to get a build up on the Gallery ( I don't know why or how to fix but I am Photobella in the Gallery. Hope this is not too confusing!)

Allwynds Manor is a 3 BR 2.5 bath Modern home featuring a split level open floor plan with gourmet kitchen, formal dining, bar, and large seating space. Well landscaped and tons of outdoor space make this a great home for entertaining.

Here's some images:

09-13-14_11-52nbspAM-2_zps6184797a.png

09-13-14_12-14nbspPM_zps52e9f0d1.png

09-13-14_12-14nbspPM-2_zps018358e0.png

09-13-14_12-59nbspPM_zps824c9611.png

09-13-14_1-00nbspPM_zps2359152b.png

09-13-14_12-58nbspPM-2_zps91fbc600.png

09-13-14_12-58nbspPM_zps09326dc7.png

09-13-14_12-57nbspPM_zps57dc27c8.png

h2xmsbl]

Comments

• suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Here are a few more pics:

09-11-14_11-22nbspPM_zpsaaf17a2d.png

03c732ba-6f72-4ee0-b049-d3b01e274f59_zps211adc1f.png

09-11-14_11-27nbspPM-2_zpsdab1e1b1.png

09-13-14_12-29nbspPM-2_zpsd33176c0.png

09-13-14_12-29nbspPM_zps936b7714.png

b27109ec-f3df-42dd-8465-26c29863da67_zps17aa806f.png

ffb3eae4-a1a1-4bab-9137-3f0060fd7f7d_zps69492e0e.png

11bc11a3-c49a-437a-a997-bb42695c0266_zps7fbaaf47.png

More pics here
    h2xmsbl]
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Allwynds Manor is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The roofing is great! It looks very nice the types of windows that you have used and how you have placed them in the build looks great! It looks very nice how you have done the water pool and fountains feature around the corner and edges of the home! The plants on the edges of the house and on the sides of the lot looks nice. Very nice wraparound upper balcony porch! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas there enjoying the nice views or have fun playing chess at the chess table. The plants there are nice for sims to see when sitting there, Nice seat bench sitting area on the porch too. Nice ground patio area for sims to enjoy being out in the air sitting at the umbrella covered table eating their meals they have cooked on the BBQ . Sims will enjoy gardening using the garden boxes. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area! The texture of the walls looks very nice.The island curved bar stool counter is great! It looks nice the type of and how you have placed the kitchen cabinets on the walls. The fruit bowl and knife set on the counters are nice kitchen touches. Very nice type of dining table and chairs that you have used. The flowers on the table are very nice for sims to see when dining there. The green patterned floor rug under the table adds to the nice look on the area. The fireplace will keep the room warm. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers and other items on the fireplace ledge and have placed the plants and plates display cabinets either side of the fireplace. The picture on the fireplace wall is a nice touch. Great bar counter alcove nook area under the staircase for sims to enjoy having a drink before, with or after their meal. Very nice split level sunken living room! It looks very nice how you have placed the sofas and armchairs there. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the comfortable seats there, having a read of a book from the bookcases, watching tv or just chatting together. The candles and flowers on the coffee table are nice touches there for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! Nice patterns that you have used for the walls. The panda light in the kids room looks cute! Great study desk alcove in the kids room for the sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or having a read of a book. The red colour that you have used for the furnishings looks nice. The sims will enjoy waking up to the sunlight coming in through the bedhead wall windows in the bedrooms onto their beds. The floral picture on the bedhead wall in the master bedroom is very pretty and nice for sims to see when going to bed at night. The candles on the bedside table are nice there and nice leafy bed pattern
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    You may perhaps like to set up a showcase thread for your sims 4 builds in the build section of sims 4 section of forums? The link is
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-gallery
    Have fun sims 4 simming! :)

Oh, Rose! What would I do without you? I don't know what I was thinking. Thank you so much and thank you for your kind comments about my build.

h2xmsbl]
  • walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    Lovely. I especially like the kitchen's industrial feel.
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    lovely!!!!
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited September 2014
    Lovely build Suepea, looks great. Fun isn't it.

Oh thanks Rosemow, I too was wondering if we had a Sims 4 spot for a Thread, must go check it out shortly....as I say, I am on my P plates in Sims 4 lol :D
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    It looks Fabulous, Sue! You're making me so jealous, lol! Lot's of new pretties! I can't wait to play. I just have to pick a network adapter and see if that will do the trick. Stupid boot camp... I really hate new things, lol.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Wow Sue sweetie this is a masterpiece dear! I love the colors you have chosen dear!! I have it Fav'd sweetie!!
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Wow Sue sweetie this is a masterpiece dear! I love the colors you have chosen dear!! I have it Fav'd sweetie!!

Thank you so much, dear Bree! I do feel very much like a fish out of water with building in Sims 4. I am working on a request build in S3 right now but I think I will take some time to experiment some more once this is done. Am I the only one who feels it is hard to switch back and forth? I keep looking for build items in one game and then remembering it's in the other!
    h2xmsbl]
    It looks Fabulous, Sue! You're making me so jealous, lol! Lot's of new pretties! I can't wait to play. I just have to pick a network adapter and see if that will do the trick. Stupid boot camp... I really hate new things, lol.

Oh, Cath, you are a funny girl :-)

h2xmsbl]