Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    VeeVours wrote: »
    Family tree update!!!
    shirofamlytree4_zps5c94d459.jpg

Cinderella just had her first kid and it was a girl!!!!!!
    prog_zps3d150ddc.jpg
    i named her Etang its French for pond she's going to be my Tiana sim! :D

Your lucky, since the new patch I've been getting twin boys after twin boys. I only have 1 girl in 8 kids and you are at least getting single kids.
    I'm annoyed. :(
  • Options
    VeeVoursVeeVours Posts: 105 Member

Your lucky, since the new patch I've been getting twin boys after twin boys. I only have 1 girl in 8 kids and you are at least getting single kids.

Well honestly my problem was the exact opposite of your problem I kept getting sets of twin girls on my Snow White challenge and I originally only had one boy but I wanted another boy so I cheated and went into the full Sims modifier and change the gender of one of my girls. Honestly I'm surprised that Cinderella had only one child. But I'm trying to reach the max level for her which is three children so I got her pregnant again curious to see how many that's going to be. :)
  • Options
    MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member
    edited January 2015

Well honestly my problem was the exact opposite of your problem I kept getting sets of twin girls on my Snow White challenge and I originally only had one boy but I wanted another boy so I cheated and went into the full Sims modifier and change the gender of one of my girls. Honestly I'm surprised that Cinderella had only one child. But I'm trying to reach the max level for her which is three children so I got her pregnant again curious to see how many that's going to be. :)

I found it strange too... for Snow, the only time I didn't get twins was when I reached an almost full household and the game had to give me one child. Although I've been lucky, I got twin girls, mixed gender twins, twin boys, and then a single girl
    Yet, whenever those kids had kids they had singles (the exception is Emma and Neal because their daughters are cheated)
    Neal had a girl and boy (single)
    Regina had two girls (single)
    Eva had a boy (single)
    Odd...
  • Options
    I've found this being a problem when I got the holiday pack.
    I got TS4 and made a couple, who had a girl and twin girl and boy. Completely normal. When I got the holiday pack, I started the challenge the same day.
    All we can do is hope EA can fix it as nothing seems quite right. Or coincidently we are all un-lucky.
  • Options
    Can my Cinderella sim adopt?
  • Options

I'm going to add to this question can any of the main Princess sims adopt
  • Options
    edited January 2015

I know S-W can adopt as I asked playingwithmah it. I assume they all can but I can't be sure.
    10th page! Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)
  • Options
    edited January 2015

I know S-W can adopt as I asked playingwithmah it. I assume they all can but I can't be sure.
    10th page! Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

Hm.
    Hm...

I'm gonna say yes, it's your challenge.
    However, it is better not to, so as to keep genetics. If I had to be picky, I'd say they can adopt, but the adopted kid can't be the heir.
    If you're struggling to get one kind of gender you can change it in CAS or
    testingcheats true
    cas.fulleditmode
    and add a Sim with the genetics button (like regular CAS at the start of a new game)

Also w00t :D

EDIT: If I could use BBCode right first time I'd be so happy...
  • Options
    Here's another question for Tiana's generation do I have to kill her father before she becomes a young adult or while she's young adult. I ask because she is about to trun into a teen
  • Options
    Here's another question for Tiana's generation do I have to kill her father before she becomes a young adult or while she's young adult. I ask because she is about to trun into a teen

The sim that is going to be my Tiana sims dad I don't really want to kill off.
  • Options
    Family tree update for the day!
    shirofamlytree5_zps399a952e.jpg

my Tiana Sim is a teen and she has a hobbit shirt on lol
    01-05-15_2-45nbspPM_zpsd1b457f9.jpg

this is the house that i made for them to live in what do you think of it
    01-03-15_1-36nbspPM_zps728c6fab.jpg
  • Options
    Family tree update for the day!
    shirofamlytree5_zps399a952e.jpg

my Tiana Sim is a teen and she has a hobbit shirt on lol
    01-05-15_2-45nbspPM_zpsd1b457f9.jpg

this is the house that i made for them to live in what do you think of it
    01-03-15_1-36nbspPM_zps728c6fab.jpg
    It's very princessy

• Options

It doesn't matter... as long as he's not alive when she's an adult
  • Options
    I know all S-W's children have to have a bad trait. Does my Cinderella sim have to as well
  • Options

It doesn't matter... as long as he's not alive when she's an adult

I don't want to kill off the will be dad. :( But hey it's the story I guess.

• Options
    Updates!

The birth of Generation 3 nears as Ella only has 7 days left of being a teen! The last set of twinsies aged up, here's some b-day photos:

N6t6cNp.jpg
    Renesmee because you know me :blush:

aHvHs1V.jpg
    3zzPV6L.jpg
    5Gt4xd0.jpg
    kjgoIFk.jpg
    nut4uPI.jpg
    Terrible ageing up shots

pWeEEB6.jpg
    And then there were three

MaOrL6C.jpg
    I changed the second floor, renovating Ella's room, as well as Mary Margaret and David's room. Also changed up the other two rooms making a guest bedroom and nursery :)

U8aQnW6.jpg
    And now Mary Margaret is an elder

UPDATED TREE:http://www.familyecho.com/?p=K94DC&c=8t5cm10g6z&f=459357180995654320
  • Options
    SnazzyTazzySnazzyTazzy Posts: 41 Member
    > @Playingwithmah said:

> Hm.
    > Hm...
    >
    > I'm gonna say yes, it's your challenge.
    > However, it is better not to, so as to keep genetics. If I had to be picky, I'd say they can adopt, but the adopted kid can't be the heir.
    > If you're struggling to get one kind of gender you can change it in CAS or
    > testingcheats true
    > cas.fulleditmode
    > and add a Sim with the genetics button (like regular CAS at the start of a new game)
    >
    > Also w00t
    >
    >
    > EDIT: If I could use BBCode right first time I'd be so happy...

Since my Snow White needs to adopt for her aspiration, I will be letting her adopt one child. I had also planned that the adopted child will not be the heir.

I've only recorded 5 parts of this challenge so far. Snowy (my SWs name) should be having her first born in the next Part. I haven't started uploading this challenge yet. I think I will upload a couple of parts tonight. After watching Fancy Simmer's LP, man....7 kids are hectic! lol
  • Options
    How do you post pictures? I'm a bit confused
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    You used to directly like from the picture uploading pictures website like photobucket. At the top of the comment section you see this little page with a turned corner. you click it and you just paste your direct link into the box that shows up it'll do everything for you.
  • Options
    You used to directly like from the picture uploading pictures website like photobucket. At the top of the comment section you see this little page with a turned corner. you click it and you just paste your direct link into the box that shows up it'll do everything for you.

I'll have to test that
  • Options
    edited March 2015

I'll have to test that

Tada http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/803537/photos

Here's a better explanation :)
    I pick Imgur, go to http://imgur.com/ and click Upload Images
    You'll get a popup, follow the instructions... when you've picked the images select Start upload.
    Wait
    You'll see something like this, click on Direct link to copy it
    tKmphIx.png

Then, you need to come back to the forums and click the paper with the corner bent at the top, or do these tags around the link of your image.
    So, ignoring the spaces and exclamation marks
    [img]!http://i.imgur.com/lf9lbbl.png![/img] <--- Idk why that made [/img] a link XD
    And then write what you want and click save!

lf9lbbl.png
    Post edited by MissPlaying on
  • Options

I'll have to test that

Sorry my explanation wasn't that helpful
  • Options

I'll have to test that

Tada http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/803537/photos

Here's a better explanation :)
    I pick Imgur, go to http://imgur.com/ and click Upload Images
    You'll get a popup, follow the instructions... when you've picked the images select Start upload.
    Wait
    You'll see something like this, click on Direct link to copy it
    tKmphIx.png

Then, you need to come back to the forums and click the paper with the corner bent at the top, or do these tags around the link of your image.
    So, ignoring the spaces and exclamation marks
    [img]!http://i.imgur.com/lf9lbbl.png![/img] <--- Idk why that made [/img] a link XD
    And then write what you want and click save!

lf9lbbl.png

Thanks!
  • Options
    In case you're wondering the order I'm doing, I finally decided on:
    Snow White
    Cinderella
    Tiana
    Aurora
    Ariel
    Rapunzel
    Belle
    Mulan
    Jasmine
    Elsa

I prefer Elsa to Anna, and I think Elsa's end would be nicer than Merida. I don't really like Merida, in my opinion Pixar is amazing until they have to make a Princess... also I've never seen Pocahontas (SHAME ON ME!)
  • Options
    In case you're wondering the order I'm doing, I finally decided on:
    Snow White
    Cinderella
    Tiana
    Aurora
    Ariel
    Rapunzel
    Belle
    Mulan
    Jasmine
    Elsa

I prefer Elsa to Anna, and I think Elsa's end would be nicer than Merida. I don't really like Merida, in my opinion Pixar is amazing until they have to make a Princess... also I've never seen Pocahontas (SHAME ON ME!)

I LOVE Pocahontas! It has some really nice songs and cute little animals in. You really ought to watch it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top