September 18 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• LittleOldPotatoLittleOldPotato Posts: 24 Member
    Liv_Sims wrote: »
    how come Ariel is an optional generation? She's one of the OG princesses tho.

It is because pools weren't originally in the came so they didn't add it buy then they eventually added a bunch of optional generations on top of the first 10. You can do it in any order you want though!
  • LittleOldPotatoLittleOldPotato Posts: 24 Member
    Finished Belle quite a while ago but I wanted to share a challenge I added for her. You can go by these rules or add them to the ones the challenge provided

Beauty & The Beast

-Mother must die in your childhood

-Beast must take you from your family once your a YA

-You cannot speak to your father until you and beast have a good relationship

-Must become enemies with "the beast" before they become lovers

-Beast must be have the unflirty trait (or non committal if u dont have city living)

-Must win over Beast despite being enemies

-Have one kid (mulan if your going in order)

I like your added ones! I keep on hearing the unflirty trait being mentioned and I was confused. I didn't realise it was from city living! Wow, they actually used to add new traits in packs... interesting... xD I knew about vegetarian but not this one!
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 327 Member
    Giving this challenge a go again. Created my Snow White and keeping with the theme I named her Snow White. Her aspiration is Soulmate (almost complete) and her traits are Romantic, Neat, and paranoid. I thought paranoid would be cool since she doesn't answer the door to strangers or speak to old lady's.

She met Emmett Wyler in Del Sol Valley and fell in love. They are married but don't live together right now. Snow is currently pregnant with their first baby.

Question - Do you have the partner move in? What about the 7th baby? Does the dad move out and then back in once there is a space for him?

Thanks!
    Well I moved Emmitt into the house for now. I realized after that it's like a regular legacy and moved them into the largest plot in Newcrest. It's been so long since I used that world I want to build it up.

Snow had her first child, Cameron White, and she's now pregnant with her second.
  • ArdrunaArdruna Posts: 10 New Member
    Ah, it felt like it took forever, but Ariel, my Gen 4 heir, has finally been born (took 4 tries to get a girl!), and I was lucky enough for her to end up a blue-eyed redheaded natural mermaid!

Also, with the Batuu expansion, I think for any challenge where a generation for Leia is included should have her complete the "Hope vs. Order" aspiration for the Resistance. :)
    Ardruna wrote: »
    Ah, it felt like it took forever, but Ariel, my Gen 4 heir, has finally been born (took 4 tries to get a girl!), and I was lucky enough for her to end up a blue-eyed redheaded natural mermaid!

Also, with the Batuu expansion, I think for any challenge where a generation for Leia is included should have her complete the "Hope vs. Order" aspiration for the Resistance. :)

That's awesome!

Good idea. I haven't bought it yet with Mr birthday and Christmas coming up. Is it worth getting?
    edited September 17
    Got to have a couple hours of game play today.

Cameron aged into a toddler with the angelic trait. Snow welcomed their second son and named him Samuel White. He aged up with the independent trait. Snow is now pregnant again.

I also have the shell of their house built.
  • ArdrunaArdruna Posts: 10 New Member
    > @Luclylu said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > That's awesome!
    >
    > Good idea. I haven't bought it yet with Mr birthday and Christmas coming up. Is it worth getting?

I'm still exploring the Batuu stuff to an extent, and I'm enjoying it overall, but how "worth it" it is might depend on what you want out of an expansion. It has new clothing and hair options, as well as new recipes and build objects. The fact that you have to have credits (rather than Simoleons) to do/get much of anything there does limit your options if you're looking to just casually explore Batuu the way you would the other vacation destinations (which is how it's classified). You pretty much have to pick a faction (or cheat) to get any of the "good stuff," like lightsabers, droids, etc. since those tend to require fairly significant amounts of credits to acquire. However, players who prefer a more goal/task-oriented gameplay are likely to enjoy it. I do wish the three areas were a bit more seamless than being separate "neighborhoods," though.