Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
  • Options
    AraTheWeirdoAraTheWeirdo Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey! :) I'm currently doing the challenge right now. I'm still in generation one though, but so far, I've enjoyed it especially all the family drama going on. My Snow has three children with the fourth still in the belly!
  • Options
    FarfalawenFarfalawen Posts: 2 New Member
    I started this challenge four days ago and my Snow White has three children already. She is a herbalist and has a pet fox named Dwarf :)
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited December 2017
    I haven't played my legacy in awhile. I think its time to get back into it!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    @swcheppes I think it is definitely time for you to get back into it! I didnt play for like a week or two and I was on withdrawal lol.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    edited December 2017
    While I've decided to give this challenge another shot, I don't remember why I stopped last time, but I've been playing for a week now and boy is the household intense!! I've gone with the last name White but the founder is Dina and her husband Mark. They already have four children (2 sets of twins), a cat and a dog! The first generation is not meant to have pets I have learned, I'm out of room and playing an eight person household has me all over the map.

Here's a photo that best represents my household so far. Sylvia and Lucia are doing their homework, Sofia and Finnegan are eating cake because their hungry and also sleepy, the cat Franklin is eating the other cake that still has candles on it, and in the back is Daisy who is sleeping. Mark, the father, is at work and Dina, the mother, is out watering the garden before all the plants die on me.

12-12-17_1-52-24c2a0pm.png
  • Options
    [quote="Luclylu;c-16212388"]While I've decided to give this challenge another shot, I don't remember why I stopped last time, but I've been playing for a week now and boy is the household intense!! I've gone with the last name White but the founder is Dina and her husband Mark. They already have four children (2 sets of twins), a cat and a dog! The first generation is not meant to have pets I have learned, I'm out of room and playing an eight person household has me all over the map.

Here's a photo that best represents my household so far. Sylvia and Lucia are doing their homework, Sofia and Finnegan are eating cake because their hungry and also sleepy, the cat Franklin is eating the other cake that still has candles on it, and in the back is Daisy who is sleeping. Mark, the father, is at work and Dina, the mother, is out watering the garden before all the plants die on me.
    [/quote]

Wow. You really have a nice house! And I love how each child had someone to grow up with. And also, thanks for the tip! I had planned to get my family a pet cat, but I guess I have to wait until two or three of the children move out.
  • Options
    @AraTheWeirdo Thanks! I’ve finally got the the majority of the house complete now, before it was just the kitchen and the bare essentials elsewhere. Yes, same here! Though when there were 4 toddlers running around I was regretting it lol Maybe am independent pet would be best? It just got to much for me so I had Franklin and Daisy adopted. I’m thinking once all seven kids are born and the first 4 moved out I’ll get another pet to try again. I love having them but the house was just to wild.
  • Options
    [quote="Luclylu;c-16214573"]@AraTheWeirdo Thanks! I’ve finally got the the majority of the house complete now, before it was just the kitchen and the bare essentials elsewhere. Yes, same here! Though when there were 4 toddlers running around I was regretting it lol Maybe am independent pet would be best? It just got to much for me so I had Franklin and Daisy adopted. I’m thinking once all seven kids are born and the first 4 moved out I’ll get another pet to try again. I love having them but the house was just to wild. [/quote]

[quote="Luclylu;c-16214573"]@AraTheWeirdo Thanks! I’ve finally got the the majority of the house complete now, before it was just the kitchen and the bare essentials elsewhere. Yes, same here! Though when there were 4 toddlers running around I was regretting it lol Maybe am independent pet would be best? It just got to much for me so I had Franklin and Daisy adopted. I’m thinking once all seven kids are born and the first 4 moved out I’ll get another pet to try again. I love having them but the house was just to wild. [/quote]

Aw. Too bad. Since I just got Pets, I really wanted to adopt a dog for Snow or a cat and name it Lucifer. (Get the reference? ?)

Anyway, I had to start over again because of some issues I had with my previous family. My current Snow had twins! One was a male version of Snow White and the other a female version of her prince, Florian. If I could, I really want to show them ?.
  • Options
    Fifth baby is a singleton! I’ve named him Emerson. Looks like Sofia, the third child, is currently heir since she is the youngest female. Who knows, baby 6 and 7 could both be girls but they could also not be. It’ll be interesting to see. Dina is currently pregnant with baby #6 which will have to be a singleton as there is no more room left in the house.

Mark is now an adult, Sylvia and Lucia are now teenagers, Sofia and Finnegan are children, and Emerson is a toddler. All while Dina is still a young adult as she keeps popping out kids. But after the next one she should make it to adulthood once the first twins age into young adults and move out of the house.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    *Update:

The last chapter of the 3rd Generation, Pocahontas. Next is Tiana's.

08-11-17_7-21-49c2a0pm.jpg?w=500
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
  • Options
    It's been a while but new post for my Disney Legacy. I forgot how much I love this Disney family!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Starting the new generation with Tiana.
    08-11-17_10-15-27c2a0pm.jpg?w=500

For a synopsis of the previous generation, Pocahontas, click here.

disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    Hey~~ :)

I'm trying the Disney Legacy Challenge right now. And to be honest, I'm having a blast! My Snow has currently two children, a toddler, and a baby in the tummy!
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    mallmarrmallmarr Posts: 57 Member
    tumblr_p1inefSwCP1vpobdno1_1280.png
    Literally nobody asked for this but I just want to show off my progress B) I'll soon start generation 5. I'm halfway there and their family tree is already huge.
    The pic is pixelated so, if anyboy's interested, for more details and a better view go here :)
    Happy simming everybody and Merry Christmas! <3
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • Options
    mallmarr wrote: »
    Literally nobody asked for this but I just want to show off my progress B) I'll soon start generation 5. I'm halfway there and their family tree is already huge.
    The pic is pixelated so, if anyboy's interested, for more details and a better view go here :)

That’s amazing! Thank you for sharing! I can’t wait until my family tree looks like that. I’m still on generation one and waiting for baby 1 and 2 to age into young adults before trying for baby 7.

• Options
  • Options
    _Snarrot__Snarrot_ Posts: 1 New Member
    Baby daddy was a young adult, died during trying for baby on only 4th child... failure to plead... what now?
  • Options
  • Options
    Aurora finally tells her parents who she's dating! How do you think it goes??

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options

Did you use a program to make the family tree? It's awesome and I think I want to make one for my family.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    @swcheppes
    You can use the one listed: Family Echo
    Or you can use this one: The Plum Tree
  • Options
    MythicBiscuitMythicBiscuit Posts: 32 Member
    Loving this challenge, starting it today! x
  • Options
    Goofhead2Goofhead2 Posts: 69 Member
    This sounds like a lot of fun I just wish there were more princess like dresses and stuff. We had a neat little wedding tiara in 3 that I would use for stuff like this.
  • Options
    kavrafansimmer_123kavrafansimmer_123 Posts: 3 New Member
    beacause disney bought fox will anastasia be in the challenge i consider her and also im on generation 2 love the challeng anastasia is my mfav movie it would mean the world to me if shes added if not can i just add an extra generation with moana have birth to anastasia and i start a new challenge with anastasia thank you

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top