Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member
    VeeVours wrote: »
    They're camping.
    Playingwithmah, thanks for the tip on how to post pictures

Is the camping expansion pack fun I haven't had enough money to buy it yet so I was just wondering

yeah
  • Options
    MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member
    They're camping.
    Playingwithmah, thanks for the tip on how to post pictures

Is the camping expansion pack fun I haven't had enough money to buy it yet so I was just wondering

I bought it.
    I like the new clothing/build mode features as well as the new plants and stuff, but I've yet to be fully emerged into it. Perhaps I need to take my legacy family on vacation and then it'll be better but I don't know if it's worth the price :/
  • Options
    RSully94RSully94 Posts: 212 Member
    The more I think about it though, the more I think Johnny might have been a better fit for Tiana because of his Green party outfit. But oh well. I didn't want the baby daddy to be J or Don because J is already FancySimmer's Snow White bae so I'll wait for a different Disney Princess to marry him. I didn't want it to be Don Lothario either because his genetics didn't carry on to any of my daughters with Karlee.
  • Options
    RSully94 wrote: »
    The more I think about it though, the more I think Johnny might have been a better fit for Tiana because of his Green party outfit. But oh well. I didn't want the baby daddy to be J or Don because J is already FancySimmer's Snow White bae so I'll wait for a different Disney Princess to marry him. I didn't want it to be Don Lothario either because his genetics didn't carry on to any of my daughters with Karlee.

Johnny Zest... Zest Johnny...
    I prefer Zest, sounds funny lol

Nice planning I see here though, I've yet to find a Sim for Tiana!
  • Options
    BriocheTheCatBriocheTheCat Posts: 16 New Member
    edited January 2015
    I've decided to end my legacy early due to finances. Not the lack of, but "unintentional cheating."

I found a great house for 9,000 simoleons, so without hesitation, I grabbed it to use for my family. After saving the house into my library for more uses in another game, perhaps. I checked the house's cost a second time, and was really surprised. The house was gorgeous, but the price had changed dramatically after I added a mirror in the master bedroom. It had risen up to 40,000 simoleons! I felt as if it had been a bit cheaty, even if it was never intentional. Not to mention, since the old house had been around 21,000 simoleons, we got quite a bit of financial support. I might restart soon, but I'm not quite sure.
  • Options
    GoldpuffleGoldpuffle Posts: 1,872 Member
    I have decided to make a new Sim for this challenge since my other Sim I couldn't make much of.

Her Name is Austin Peterson! I made a Sims 2 legacy of the Peterson's and she was from the 3rd generation I think. She was my favorite!
    I also posted Marty Peterson who is from the 2nd generation.

Wish me Luck!

01-27-15_3-32nbspPM-2_zpsp4dbcifs_1.png?t=142222987201-27-15_3-32nbspPM-3_zpszaxjrxt7.png
  • Options
    RSully94RSully94 Posts: 212 Member
    RSully94 wrote: »

Johnny Zest... Zest Johnny...
    I prefer Zest, sounds funny lol

Nice planning I see here though, I've yet to find a Sim for Tiana!

Lol. It wouldn't matter because the three girls I've had so far (and all the kids in the legacy) will take Sarah's name. Plus, Johnny was a better fit for Sarah than I think J or Don would have been. But I play "Only Active Household" when it comes to aging played families - so I simply stopped by the Roomies and Caliente households briefly before going back to Sarah. So J and Don won't age unless they become a husband to future heirs.

Part of me thinks I should have done the same with Travis Scott, but oh well.
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    Here's an table of contents update on my progress.
    I can't believe I actually got to all 7 children. B)
    carlimact-simlings.blogspot.ca/p/once-upon-time.html
  • Options
    IzethaIzetha Posts: 1 New Member
    So the optional ones do you just put them into the challenge like say between Jasmine and Merida or can they be swapped into it instead of one of the original 10 generations like swap Anna out for Elsa?
  • Options
    katytommo22katytommo22 Posts: 1 New Member
    What do i do if my "baby daddy" dies in the first generation?
  • Options
    Izetha wrote: »
    So the optional ones do you just put them into the challenge like say between Jasmine and Merida or can they be swapped into it instead of one of the original 10 generations like swap Anna out for Elsa?
    Either
    What do i do if my "baby daddy" dies in the first generation?
    You have to get a new "baby daddy" and have 7 more kids... harsh rules
  • Options
    DistrictDauntlessDistrictDauntless Posts: 1 New Member
    So Gonna do this! ^o^
  • Options
    So Gonna do this! ^o^

You should, it's really fun!
  • Options
    VeeVoursVeeVours Posts: 105 Member
    Since it's been a while that I've posted a family tree up I decided to go ahead and do that!
    shiro%20famly%20tree%209_zpsbsjo6jcj.png
    I'm about to start on the Bell generation but I got a set of twin girls and they both look cute and I don't know which one should be Bell. So I gave them the exact same traits and I'm leveling them up in the exact same aspirations. So that whoever is prettier when they could become a teenager will be Bell.
  • Options
    Since it's been a while that I've posted a family tree up I decided to go ahead and do that!
    I'm about to start on the Bell generation but I got a set of twin girls and they both look cute and I don't know which one should be Bell. So I gave them the exact same traits and I'm leveling them up in the exact same aspirations. So that whoever is prettier when they could become a teenager will be Bell.

WOW!!!!!!!! BELL! I'm only on Cinderella!
  • Options
    carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    @Veevours Wow! You've been busy! I'm just waiting until my Heather (Cinderella) ages up so the next gen can begin.
  • Options
    http://www.familyecho.com/#view:START
    My sims family tree. I need to get pictures of Bill and Thom. The only ones I have of the are them as kids, they are now teens.
    Long way to go still!
  • Options
    http://www.familyecho.com/#view:START
    My sims family tree. I need to get pictures of Bill and Thom. The only ones I have of the are them as kids, they are now teens.
    Long way to go still!

They have pictures now
  • Options
    I don't get how you can keep up with this!

• Options

It hurts my brain!
  • Options
    It hurts my brain!

lol the one thing i really liked about sims 3 was that it showed you the family tree. i would always make it as long and crazy as i could!
    so keeping track of every one is fun for me. :#
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    carlimact wrote: »
    @Veevours Wow! You've been busy! I'm just waiting until my Heather (Cinderella) ages up so the next gen can begin.

Cinderella was a fun generation to play but so far Anna has been the hardiest to do.
    i killed her 3 time before i could save her from her evil ex-boyfriend.
    he just would not help put out the fire that he started.
  • Options
    Please check out my sims family tree
  • Options
    QnSeNot.png
    Alex with a giant teddy bear head
    dKGHvr4.png
    Cindy has a knife block and...ZhgI98K.png
    ...a bassinet!
    I've been messing around with the 'set as head' cheat!
  • Options
    l9k5FBf.png
    You can't say this isn't funny!!!!! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top