Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TFBob's Builds: Daiquiri Park Manor page 4

Comments

• lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    Very cute house :) Nicely decorated and I really love the color scheme of the exterior. It's my favorite and I've used it on a couple of houses that I've built.
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
  • EEtheridgeEEtheridge Posts: 585 Member
    Great lot, thanks for sharing it!!
    MyTS4Signature_zpsa6ba606a.jpg
    View my homes in the Gallery, Origin ID: EEtheridge
  • FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Nice work Tfbob! I really like your use of terrain paints with the landscaping. The tile decoration on the gable is really creative too :mrgreen:
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited September 2014
    Very sweet. I love your landscaping. It has the touch of wild and free you would think of when you think about a fairytale cottage. And yes, TS4 is very different to build with. We are all getting use to it! :\

kim :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• TfbobTfbob Posts: 747 Member
    Ok, I just figured out the @ thing. So here goes.

@joancrawford - Thank you for the nice comment! I was hoping for cozy. :)

@BryonyRae -I'm glad that you like it. Thanks! :)

@Alourra -Thank you!
    #KaylyRed - I really enjoy doing the landscaping, but miss MOO. I hope they reinstate it. Thanks for stopping in to comment! :)

@lovelylyssia095 - I find I'm using the blue textures a lot, because it seems to be easier to match on different items. Thank you for the nice comment! :)
  • sarahdevine94sarahdevine94 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey TF
    Love the cottage, so pretty.
  • lovelylyssia095lovelylyssia095 Posts: 381 Member
    You're welcome @Tfbob!
    23692626361_214389dd31_c.jpg
    Link to Showcase

Link to Gallery
    Origin id: avnewton
    @EEtheridge - You're welcome! Glad you like it. :)

@Fischio - Thank you for stopping in to make the nice comment. You have some really magnificent builds. :)
  • JayFireflyJayFirefly Posts: 427 Member
    Such a cute little home, great work.
  • tdewdtdewd Posts: 927 Member
    Wow, what a stunning build! I can say with confidence that this is one of the best houses I've seen in TS4 so far. :-) Everyone's already said this, but your attention to detail everywhere is fantastic. Nothing has been sacrificed to focus on other areas (take note, Sims 4 developers! :P) and the overall effect really makes it seem like you've taken this house straight from a scene in a Disney movie. I'm looking forward to what else you can create. :-)
  • mikmakermikmaker Posts: 2,145 Member
    How did you get the graphics so realistic? It's fantastic!!!
    @kimjo313 - I'm happy that you like the landscaping. I love wild and natural, so I definitely try for that. Thanks! :)

@sarahdevine94 - Thank you so much! :)

@JayFirefly - I appreciate the nice comment, thank you! :)
  • Chris2fer03Chris2fer03 Posts: 650 Member
    Awesome house, I love the color schemes and windows with shutters. Impressive detailing! :)
    Gallery ID: chris2fer03
    ~Showcase Thread~ ~Photobucket~
    ophze_zps7vbzpsi9.gif
  • evclm6evclm6 Posts: 458 Member
    A beautiful cottage!!
    edited September 2014
    tdewd wrote: »
    Wow, what a stunning build! I can say with confidence that this is one of the best houses I've seen in TS4 so far. :-) Everyone's already said this, but your attention to detail everywhere is fantastic. Nothing has been sacrificed to focus on other areas (take note, Sims 4 developers! :P) and the overall effect really makes it seem like you've taken this house straight from a scene in a Disney movie. I'm looking forward to what else you can create. :-)
    @tdewd - Your comment is one of the nicest I ever received. I'm so glad that you appreciate the detail I tried to achieve. Thank you again! :D
    mikmaker wrote: »
    How did you get the graphics so realistic? It's fantastic!!!
    @mikmaker - I try to get the shots just right ingame, such as angle, height, etc, and I try not to use zoom too much. Then if the lighting was not quite right, I Photoshop it. In fact, I always Photoshop my pics to make them look better. It seems like the default screenshots never look good enough for me. Thanks for the comment! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful pictures Bob! Did you use a photo editing tool? They all look lovely! Love your cottage! <3
    Awesome house, I love the color schemes and windows with shutters. Impressive detailing! :)
    @Chris2fer03 -I'm glad that you like it! Thank you for taking the time to comment. :)
    evclm6 wrote: »
    A beautiful cottage!!
    @evclm6 - Thank you so much! :)
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Beautiful pictures Bob! Did you use a photo editing tool? They all look lovely! Love your cottage! <3
    @yanti68 - Hello, yanti! Yes, I use Photoshop quite a bit on my screenshots. It seems like to me that in the S4 worlds the sun shines straight down and never actually shines on the front of the house, or i haven't been able to get it to. So Photoshop is a big help in getting the pics just right. Thanks, Yanti! :D
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Thanks for sharing that Bob! That's very helpful! :D
  • asphyxiateddollasphyxiateddoll Posts: 139 Member
    The Fairy Tale Cottage is adorable. You definitely have an eye for detail. The exterior of this home is amazing.
    Digital Dollhouse Designs Lot Showcase
    Origin ID: asphyxiateddoll
  • MollyG1997MollyG1997 Posts: 299 Member
    Absolute amazing!
    CAGyZIg.gif
    hello neiiigghhhhbour
    @asphyxiateddoll and @MollyG1997 Thank you for the nice comments! I'm glad that you like it. :)
  • petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    You did a fantastic job on this cottage! I love the landscaping. :D
    sigg.gif

@petalbot - Thank you for stopping in to comment! :)
    edited September 2014
    Pierre LaSalle's House
    OID:TFBob

This is my latest build. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and is a New Orleans style house. I had fun playtesting it. I hope you like it!
    Slideshow here.
    Edit: Added one more picture

15131288678_1d886b1df8_z.jpg Front by TFbob, on Flickr

15294842946_3d17784378_z.jpg First Floor by TFbob, on Flickr

15317873915_95b0313a9f_z.jpg Second Floor by TFbob, on Flickr

15314711201_0e6481766d_z.jpg Backyard detail by TFbob, on Flickr

15314714501_188d0366ae_z.jpgMaster Bedroom by TFbob, on Flickr

15317874895_77f202b9e6_z.jpg Dining Room- The chairs are the same color, the lighting made them look different by TFbob, on Flickr

15317874485_8ee80c2eca_z.jpg Kitchen by TFbob, on Flickr

15294841606_7307e021da_z.jpg Living Room by TFbob, on Flickr

Post edited by Tfbob on