Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

posted in wrong section of the forum --- My apologies

ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen, good night ........ Such an appropriate song and one of my favorites.

First, I want to thank all the wonderful people who have hosted flashmob over the past few years. I'd also like to thank all of the lovely participants. I can't express my gratitude for all you have done to make Flash Mob a success.

In the excitement leading up to and the release of Sims 4, participation in the Flash Mob has dwindled. Although I have not moved on to TS4, many have and are happily discovering a new iteration of the Sims. To those simmers, I hope all is well and, maybe, one day will join you (after several releases and updates). :-D Others have returned to school/college/university.

Change is the one constant in life -- sometimes for the better -- sometimes not. The saving grace is that we still have a community in which to chat and share. We also have new simmers who are just discovering a game we all love so well.

That being said, it saddens me to say that I believe our beloved Flash Mob needs a rest. With a sad heart (because I will miss the fun and anticipation), I am putting Flash Mob to bed after December.

Some may say, "It's only September. What about October?" My response would be that I have something special planned for the next 3 Flash Mobs. Let's give Flash Mob a party that most will remember fondly.

The party will begin September 18th (the day Flash Mob normally opens for the new honoree) and run until December 18th (I get to bend the rules). The party is open to all who would like to participate.

Here's the lure ....... As most of you know I work during the day so I'm not always on-line, however, I want this to be one blow out of a party. It will last for 3 months. As with any party, there will be food, games, prizes, contests and tons of fun.

Here's the hook, .... I am hosting this party. I cannot do it alone because I can't cover all time zones.

Here's the line .... I need help! I am asking for help from anyone that was a prior host or honoree. If you feel as though you have the time and want in, please contact me. If you can only do one month, I can accomodate that. If you can do one week, I can accomodate that as well.

Here's the sinker .... Potential hosts must type up a short "About Me". In that short bio, I want you to share a few things listed below.

If you're interested, please complete the following entry. There is no limit to how many hosts I'll take. I would like to make this one big community effort.

Do I have any takers?

HOST ENTRY FORM:

USER NAME:
FAVORITE COLOR:
DATE JOINED THE FORUM:
DATE FIRST POSTED ON THE FORUM:
HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY HOSTED FM? WHEN?:
WERE YOU AN HONOREE? WHEN?:
HOW DID YOU MEET ME (GOOD, BAD OR INDIFFERENT)?:
WHAT DID FLASH MOB MEAN TO YOU?:

yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
Post edited by ErnesaT on