Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mod for unlocking stuff. For those of you who hate rpg elements and want to unlock

Comments

• daltondougdaltondoug Posts: 618 Member
    bump once, because I think this is important for the community
  • Leo_GruenLeo_Gruen Posts: 468 Member
    For some reason the download on MEGA hangs for several minutes then errors.
    Weird. It works here
  • sarahzsmylsarahzsmyl Posts: 1,307 Member
    Thank you. I liked the RPG elements in Sims Medieval. I don't want them here.
    Origin, Steam, PSN, XBL - FyreFlyeRush

• Vicks06Vicks06 Posts: 728 Member
    I don't hate unlocking items I'm happy to unlock but what I hate is the need to unlock it all over again with a new family, I get why they did it but it just feels like such a waste of time to do all that work with a family to unlock it all and have to keep doing it when you make another family (I don't like always playing one family)
    ||Origin Name: VicksLouise||UK Simmer||Simmer since 2000||My Fanart||My Gallery||
  • 2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    I don't see the fun in cheating but i suppose it's great for those who want it
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Leo_GruenLeo_Gruen Posts: 468 Member
    Got it to work, finally. Not sure what was wrong.

Of course now that I have the mod it doesn't seem to be working. When I view mods in game it lists the mod, but none of the objects are actually unlocked. Yes I have script mods enabled.
  • TwistedMexicanTwistedMexican Posts: 652 Member
    Leo_Gruen wrote: »
    For some reason the download on MEGA hangs for several minutes then errors.
    I'll add a few mirrors tonight. Some people seem to have fits from mega's site lol
    [Sims 4 Cheat Resource] || [My Mods - Base Game] || [My Mods - Expansions]
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

I'm now on Twitter. I'd love it if you joined me there :)
    edited September 2014
    Leo_Gruen wrote: »
    Got it to work, finally. Not sure what was wrong.

Of course now that I have the mod it doesn't seem to be working. When I view mods in game it lists the mod, but none of the objects are actually unlocked. Yes I have script mods enabled.

The mod adds a cheat. You still need to enter
    tm.unlockall

on a lot to unlock all the objects for the household.
    [Lifetime Skills || Set Age || Full House ||Persistent FullEditMode || Persistent TestingCheats || DayWalker Vampires]

2011simone wrote: »
    I don't see the fun in cheating but i suppose it's great for those who want it

Some people prefer to build rather than advance their sim's lives. I created this mod for that reason - so builders could have the full item selection if they choose.

• Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Vicks06 wrote: »
    I don't hate unlocking items I'm happy to unlock but what I hate is the need to unlock it all over again with a new family, I get why they did it but it just feels like such a waste of time to do all that work with a family to unlock it all and have to keep doing it when you make another family (I don't like always playing one family)

This, it would not have been so bad if once you unlocked them, they would be unlocked for every sim and every lot, but having to do this all the time..... bleh!
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
    TwistedMexican - I'd like to thank your for helping out the community. I guess this solves a problem many have with the game. Modders are very important to us.
    daltondoug wrote: »
    TwistedMexican - I'd like to thank your for helping out the community. I guess this solves a problem many have with the game. Modders are very important to us.

Hey no problem :) I tried my hardest to locate a cheat that was already built into the game but it's simply not there. I did find the spawn object cheat but you'd have to type it in for every single object. It's just obnoxious for something that should be a simple toggle.

I've got rooms working now, and soon I think we'll have the community lots as well.